LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers 2010

DailyDi

Diaper Prefrences  

297 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best looking AB Diaper?

• Bambino Classico
    • Bambino Bianco
    • ABU Super Dry Kids
    • ABU Cushies
    • Classy Comfort
    • Other
  2. 2. What is the most absorbent AB diaper?

• Bambino Classico
    • Bambino Bianco
    • ABU Super Dry Kids
    • ABU Cushies
    • Classy Comfort
    • Other
  3. 3. What's the best baby diaper for AB's?

• Huggies
    • Luvs
    • Pampers
    • Pull-Ups
    • GoodNights
    • Underjams
    • Other

Guest Baby Tiana

1.) ABU Dry Kids

2.) ABY Dry Kids

3.) Pampers

From what I've read, ABU Dry kids are the most absorbent...hence why I voted for them :) Also, I think they look okay. Although not babyish...but then again, you don't always need your diapers to look babyish. They all serve the same purpose.

Best looking: Cushies

Most thirsty: Bambino

Best baby diaper: Goodnites

I was going to tick other for baby diapers because they just don't work for me (except occasionally as stuffers) but I put Dry/Goodnites instead because they do at least go around my skinny waist without ripping apart even if they're no good for any kind of wetting...

• 4 weeks later...

Best looking: Cushies

Most thirsty: Bambino

Best baby diaper: Goodnites

I was going to tick other for baby diapers because they just don't work for me (except occasionally as stuffers) but I put Dry/Goodnites instead because they do at least go around my skinny waist without ripping apart even if they're no good for any kind of wetting...

The best ab diaper is the one Daddy puts me into :whistling:

I love the abu cushie, just wish they made a small size. It takes a little work to make them fit a small frame. Bambinos are great too, but the abu print is more fun. Daddy likes Bambino because of the word "Baby" is on them. I like the cushies cause of the airplane on them.

I also like Huggies and pampers. I can wear the size 6 ones. The Huggies pull-ups are way too awesome. The 4t5t fit well.

The Underjams are great, they feel like a baby diaper and they look like a baby diaper especially when they are wet.

i chose abu super dry kids for the ebst looking as i really love the Pampers tape panel, although the design is differenbt to the older Pampers that i miss so much in the UK those bears are the same, i think they were called pampy bears! and i had so much fun with those bears when i was younger so thoe super dry kids really take me back to happier times! cant rate them on absorbency as ive nevrr tried them so i rated bambino classico as i have worn and used them! and for baby nappy i chose pampers, well ive always been a pampers baby! apart from when i was a baby cos then i wore terries! (i hope terry didnt mind me wearing their nappies!) i went of them when they switched to clth feel and also when i found out about adult nappies but i do still get them occasionaly, i can just about make the sides strech around my thights to attach the tapes which is amazing becuase im rather fat! they do cut into my skin and make red marks though and show rather a lot of builders bum! also they are so thin nowadys, but somewho im still addicted to Pampers even hearing the word Pampers gets me excited!

• 2 weeks later...

To me, growing up in the 80's, all white diapers are the most babyish to me. I don't remember there being prints on diapers back then. So all these designs on diapers just don't do it for me. I'd really like to try Bambino Biancos or abena x-plus's, but for now I'll settle for my Attends.

• 4 weeks later...

To me, growing up in the 80's, all white diapers are the most babyish to me. I don't remember there being prints on diapers back then. So all these designs on diapers just don't do it for me. I'd really like to try Bambino Biancos or abena x-plus's, but for now I'll settle for my Attends.

I'm kind of surprised and puzzled by the votes of people between Bambino Biancos aand Bambino Classicos. Te polls show that Classicos being more absorbant than the biancos, and that should'nt be the case, because as far as I know, they are the same identical product, except for the waist band decoration. The results should be the same...unless more AB's are voting for them than the Biancos....or maybe something else is skewing the results.. *shrug*

Just my observation

qwack

I am mostly a cloth wearer and have tried few of the brands in the poll. As to the baby diapers, I really had no idea. My vote for other is an i do not know vote.

The results should be the same...unless more AB's are voting for them than the Biancos....or maybe something else is skewing the results..

...like the very large margin of error in polls where people are asked to make subjective judgements, by any chance? :P

Or perhaps Bambino sell more of the Classico than the Bianco and that influences which side of the fence people fall on?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Biancos and Pampers all the way, baby!!

It amazes me how much mess one bianca cn hold on one day, let alone three.

• 4 weeks later...

:)

I voted other to all three I really believe the good ole cloth, pins and plastic pants are the best overall. I only use the disposables if I am at work or traveling and still put on cloth and plastic over them to prevent a leak

Best diapers for ABs are the ones designed for ABs: Bambinos, ABU Cushies, etc.

Best looking diaper? Bambinos? Nah. ABU Cushies? Yep.

Most absorbent? Bambinos wins this round.

Not sure why 'most absorbent' is on the poll. Not really an opinion...

• 6 months later...

i like my diaper plain white ( probably since thats what they looked like when I was a kid...)

my diaper for absorption is dry 24/7 but it was not on the list so i had to go with bambino...

i have no use for baby diapers so i didnt choose any...

• 1 year later...

I actually consider the Most Absorbent AB Diaper to be a non AB Brand. It is Tena Slip Maxi Large. You can make it an AB Diaper by putting Diaper Tape across the front.