LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kiddie Candy!

When I was in grade school I used to buy a candy that tasted like "Sweet Tarts" but it was a big hockey puck sized disk. I haven't been able to find them anymore, and I can't remember what they were called. I do remember that they were sour/tangy and I used to hide them in my desk at school and eat them when no one was looking.

OMG SweeTarts!... *dreamy sigh* I remember those... back when the big rolls were only like 33 cents.

-Sophie

33 cents? Candy sold for a nickel or a dime when I was in grade school. I'd like to go back to those days, but only if I could keep my current salary. Let's see...we paid 24 cents a gallon for gas back then, too.

I still crave Tangfastics... Just can't get them in the USA for some reason :( Also, Gold Bears - I can eat the UK ones by the bagful but silly Haribo put wheat starch in the American version :(

Sour Patch Kids. I discovered the other day that as well as tasting good, they're also great for keeping you awake on long night drives... They kinda slap you in the face when you put 4 or so of them in your mouth at once :lol:

When I was in grade school I used to buy a candy that tasted like "Sweet Tarts" but it was a big hockey puck sized disk. I haven't been able to find them anymore, and I can't remember what they were called. I do remember that they were sour/tangy and I used to hide them in my desk at school and eat them when no one was looking.

I think I know what you're talking about. Did they come in a wrapper that was kind of like wax paper?

I don't remember what they're called.

• 1 month later...

I like wearing both boy and girl underwear. I prefer soft colors like pink, yellow and blue. I like my boy undies striped or even colored. My girl panties I like with sweet prints and little bows.

Not to be rude, but this thread is about candy/sweets, not underwear. What drove you to put the post that I quoted above in as a reply to this topic?

~ moogle

giant soother candy lolipops 4 inches pacifier shaped, with a shield and paci ring and everything - and fills your whole mouth with sweet sucking sugary goodness that you can suck on all day long and not get to the end of it - MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Pretty Please tell where I can order some PPPllleeeaaassseee!!!!!! I'll :crybaby: if I don't get some!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's almost Christmas and you know what that means...CANDY CANES! Yum yum yum!!! I love the traditional peppermint candy canes and also cherry, blue raspberry, and fruit punch flavored ones. I've had chocolate mint ones before but did not care for those much.

• 3 weeks later...

So, did anyone get yummy candy for Christmas? I bought a box of cherry candy canes that were supposed to go on gifts, but I ended up eating a lot of them! I did put them on the presents for my little cousins, but I ate the rest. Mmmm! Also, my mom put a huge peppermint flavored Christmas tree shaped lollipop in my stocking. I haven't eaten it yet because it just looks too pretty, but I bet it tastes good.

• 2 months later...

SOUR DUMMIES!!! My favourite EVER sweeties! I love them to bits!

Also like Haribo in most varieties-especially Tangfastics. And strawberry lances. They are some of the coolest sweets sold!

• 8 months later...