LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walk The Walk - Spoiler Alert

I'm conflicted about several areas of my current story, Walk The Walk, and how to go in a few areas.

For instance, they, Sandy and Dennis are about to spend Christmas day with her family. Should there be any drama with diapers and changes at the parents or should it be a close call and everyone is oblivious save for Sandy and Dennis?

Sandy is going to have a "medication" change at her visit on the evening after they leave the parents house. I've tentatively planned for it to be an addition of Miralax to her regular double Metamucil regime. Is that something that interests folks?

After that, I've pretty much thrown out the ending I had when I first wrote the story. I have visions of Dennis and Sandy breaking up soon after they are both no longer confined to diapers as the electrosex was better than the real thing.

Conversely, I have considered the "center" allowing Dennis to continue being diapered after his time is up and accepting the same restrictions as Sandy to get her sentence reduced by half the time he continues to wear. So, basically, she has 60 days more than him. If he would wear for 40 more days, she'd get out at the same time. Interesting or too gimmicky?

No secret here, both of them will require some potty training to get out of diapers after five and a half months of letting it flow. I'm undecided if either will actually achieve it. Maybe the surprise is she does and he can't.

I have another bombshell to drop but I will refrain from mentioning it just yet. It may not even come up in this story but in the next one about the shop owner.

Thoughts?

I've been reading your stories for a while now, so thank you.

Anyway, the idea of letting him struggle with his potty training is amusing. Very amusing, in fact. As it is, she's had more trouble than he has with her nappies, especially with the extra punishment she goes through. Him ending up more reliant on the nappies than she is, sounds like a good way to balance it all out.

If you're planning on letting them end it anyway, I'm still fond of the idea of him becoming at least in part incontinent.

I'm conflicted about several areas of my current story, Walk The Walk, and how to go in a few areas.

For instance, they, Sandy and Dennis are about to spend Christmas day with her family. Should there be any drama with diapers and changes at the parents or should it be a close call and everyone is oblivious save for Sandy and Dennis?

It seems to me that for Christmas, they'd be together long enough so that a change would be necessary. Will her parents find out about his/her punishment and crime? What would they think? How would they react? How do they feel about Dennis in the first place? I think there is a lot of potential there.

Sandy is going to have a "medication" change at her visit on the evening after they leave the parents house. I've tentatively planned for it to be an addition of Miralax to her regular double Metamucil regime. Is that something that interests folks?

I think added bulk for more frequent movements is great. I'm not particularly interested in her having to deal with messy poops on a regular basis. I think that might be over the top. I do like the idea of a new modification of some sort - perhaps for each of them at some point, though it is Sandy's turn.

After that, I've pretty much thrown out the ending I had when I first wrote the story. I have visions of Dennis and Sandy breaking up soon after they are both no longer confined to diapers as the electrosex was better than the real thing.

I could certainly understand that the bond of their punishment might be stronger than a real bond, but perhaps there will be one of continued incontinence. Still, sympathy or empathy as a reason to stay together would wear thin.

Conversely, I have considered the "center" allowing Dennis to continue being diapered after his time is up and accepting the same restrictions as Sandy to get her sentence reduced by half the time he continues to wear. So, basically, she has 60 days more than him. If he would wear for 40 more days, she'd get out at the same time. Interesting or too gimmicky?

I can certainly understand a delayed return to continence at the very least. I wonder also if you can bring the two stories together a little more - the woman in the office (can't think of her name right now). You bumped into that and left open the possibility of exploring that. I was waiting for more.

No secret here, both of them will require some potty training to get out of diapers after five and a half months of letting it flow. I'm undecided if either will actually achieve it. Maybe the surprise is she does and he can't.

That might be fun!

I have another bombshell to drop but I will refrain from mentioning it just yet. It may not even come up in this story but in the next one about the shop owner.

bombshells are always fun! Thanks for writing and thanks for asking! I hope our comments help your already fertile imagination!

I just posted the next section. Now I have to write the family meet-n-greet section that I'm dreading. I have to invent characters and stories to go with all of them.

Any good thoughts about that? I plan on one of them having a "mishap" at the visit. Not sure which one yet.

OK, I need some ideas and suggestions, maybe a little help here and there.

The next part is Sandy and Dennis going to Sandy's parent's house. Since Dennis is on a countdown after 50%, he will have to change when he has to change. I'm thinking of having him get up from the dinner table to take care of business. What would he say? How would Sandy cover for him?

Additionally, Sandy's family is Catholic and they like to drink at family gatherings. Does Sandy drink a little too much eggnog and wine? Does she flood her diaper a little too much and blurt out something inappropriate?

Now, combine the two above: Dennis needs to change and Sandy blurts out something she shouldn't like, "Don't forget the creme!" or maybe "Hang on, I need fresh one, too!" which will make the other guests curious and Dennis blush.

I think I want Sandy a little tipsy at least when they go to the clinic for her Friday dose of fiber.

Some ideas should jog me into writing it and get me over this tedious (for me) section. I'm considering having Dennis start drinking from the moment he arrives and forgetting most of it until he is in the car with Sandy heading to the center. It may be a cop-out but it gets over the boring part.

I would suggest making it, not so much of a family knows everything moment. Perhaps, he gets pass out drunk, and goes to sleep in the guest room. She heres his phone go off, letting him know he has the +1 hour notice. She ends up changing him while he is still passed out so he does not miss out on a change. Perhaps they have to take a cab to the center in the morning?

I would suggest making it, not so much of a family knows everything moment. Perhaps, he gets pass out drunk, and goes to sleep in the guest room. She heres his phone go off, letting him know he has the +1 hour notice. She ends up changing him while he is still passed out so he does not miss out on a change. Perhaps they have to take a cab to the center in the morning?

That's a great idea! I think I'll let him pass out! Should make it easier to get him changed and dealt with.

Ok, I managed to get that part completed and we are off again. I'm still way behind but at least I'm past the difficult part. Thanks for the drunk idea.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm toying with an idea for the ending. Definitely a teaser for a sequel. There is a sinister plot afoot. I'm not sure who I want the master manipulator to be. I'm really tempted to make it be Ingrid from some of my other stories but that is a bit corny to me.

Should there be a vast conspiracy to put people in diapers? Should I just leave it as a good story?

The next part is up but I didn't do a cliff hanger this time. Sorry for that.

We are about to hit the stretch where there isn't going to be daily story updates. The story will settle into the part where we just hit highlights and special occasions, like Sandy needing to see her gynecologist for her annual pap smear and the unique requirements that brings.

I toyed with the idea of one of them needing to schedule a colonoscopy but that just didn't seem like something you would have to have. You could put that off for a time unless the problem was an emergency.

Soon, we will hit the end of Dennis's sentence and he'll be offered a reduction in Sandy's time if he continues her regime. His lust will get the better of him.

Anything specific anyone would like to see incorporated into the story line? I'm entertaining thoughts and suggestions.

Frankly, I'm just happy to have you back at the story! Might a colonoscopy have to be scheduled for Sandy to explore possible damage caused by her attempts at stemming the tide, so to speak? Probably a little thin... Then again, I'm not sure this would add significantly to the story line.

While having their sentences come to an end will be inevitable, finding out that they either must or want to continue in diapers would be great. Wouldn't it be nice to go back and tie in the connections with whats-her-name in the office who is also in diapers? You brought her into the story but didn't do much with it. Just a thought.

Regardless, THANKS for the continuation of the story!

Oh, the previously seen diapered co-workers will make some sort of return. I'm planning on splitting Sandy and Dennis once the sentence is over. They shared a lot but will be sexually incompatible once the toys are no longer needed. She will unceremoniously dump him. This is a story about Dennis, primarily, with Sandy as a nice piece of diaper candy to share it with.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I just posted the next portion of Walk the Walk and the first comment indicated the reader did not see what they expected.

I'm trying to make Dennis agonize over his decision. Should he tell or not? In the end, he has verbally agreed to help get her out of diapers early but will he change his mind at the last moment?

I'm still undecided if he will back out or not. I haven't written that part yet. Either way, they break up shortly after she is out of diapers...but maybe not out of diapers for good. One or both will be a bedwetter for the rest of the story.

Next section posted.

There were some thoughts expressed that I didn't want to elaborate on in the regular story board.

First, I'm thinking that Sandy will do something to earn an additional enhancement and by proxy, Dennis will suffer the same fate. The question will be: Does he take it or does he quit with no recourse from the program but Sandy might harbor ill will, hastening the demise of the relationship?

A chapter soon will introduce the shadowy figure that has more than a passing interest in the state of Dennis and Sandy.

• 1 month later...

OK, so the next part is up. We are almost to the conclusion and I'm sorry I'm dragging it out. I just can't get too motivated this time of year. There are so many other things to do.

No additional enhancements were dealt out. It just didn't fit as well as I had wanted it to so I dropped it. The shadowy "Mistress" has her hooks into several people. How far do her tentacles reach? She has a judge in her pocket and possibly more. What are her devious plans?