LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Pee While Walking?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ever since I started experiencing daytime incontinence I seldom have much control over when I actually start wetting myself. On the other hand, once I'm aware it's started I usually stand or sit still until my bladder empties. I think this is mainly to make sure it's not showing on my pants or running down my legs. I guess it's psychological more than physical. I have wet myself while hurrying to try to make it to the bathroom so it's not like I can't go when I'm walking, or running.

If I am aware that I am wetting which often I am not until I feel the warmth spread through my nappy the I wil stop and let it finish other time sit just flows whatever I am doing. I have even wet while going up stairs now that is a strange feeling.

It took awhile for me to do this. At first I could only pee when standing still; when I started walking the flow stopped. Then it got to where I could keep the flow going once I got it started. Now it doesn't matter- whenever my bladder wants to drain it does unless I am monitoring it mentally and trying not to leak, such as when I'm airing out. Most of the time I don't even notice it till it's happening and sometimes not even then.

The trick is a very full bladder relax the muscles down there and let your bladder just flow out by it self you have to do the opposite of holding it in. Don't try to push the urine out. BWARE how often you do this or you may find yourself wetting your pants this trick is part of the 12 month program suggest you read that.was

• 1 month later...

I think feeling confident and being in control of the situation in other words wearing the right protection and sufficient training will do the trick.

And rest assured at one time or another thing will go wrong.

Your diaper rips or you

• 1 year later...

I have never started peeing while walking unless you count dripping. I have peed as I was walking after I started going when I was standing but never as I was walking. I find it impossible to keep my bladder relaxed all the time because my bladder muscles naturally tighten and then I let loose when I feel the urge.