LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fantasy

My fantasy would be Amy Lee with her hair in pigtails, wearing overalls with a shirt, pink velcro sneakers, and a thick Tranquility diaper underneath. Also, a pacifier in her mouth.

A little too detailed, I know. I have a thing for older girls looking and acting like little girls. Something about it that is so darn cute(maybe I'm just weird). Plus, Amy Lee is the prettiest girl I know of, she also has an amazing voice. :)

To have my wife surprise me by wearing a diaper. Then she ties me spread eagle on our four post bed and diapers me. Next she climbs onto my chest, and wets her diaper inches from my face. then she waits there in her wet diaper until I wet mine. When I wet mine, then she pulls our diapers aside enough to make love. Then we change our diapers, and sleep in each others arms wearing only our diapers.

To Pink:

Of everything about you that I see, your kind heart is the cutest yet. I cannot say if you are sexy without seeing a picture, and seeing how you move when you walk.

I would like to find someone who genuinely thought it was cute that I have to wear nappies :blush: and for them to treat me nice and make me feel like I can still be sexy :wub:

Or I would like to find someone who was as shy and upset as I am that they have to wear nappies, then I could tell them it was cute and make them feel sexy too :)...

...I know, but I want a genuine person who isnt necessarily familiar with the nappy scene, not some horny DL who wets themselves whenever they see any old girl in a nappy. I know not all DL's are like that, but I just dont think I'd be able to find my special person anywhere on the internet, it would have to romantic like in real life :wub:

Plus I'd prefer her to be a girl :P:blush:

I sometimes fantasize about meeting a young lady who is insecure about wearing diapers, and making friends with her. Because she is so insecure, she is constantly worried about going out in public, thinking that she will be teased and made fun of by the passerby. We would begin dating, doing such things as taking cab rides, and going to movies, and after she has gained a little confidence, perhaps even going to the 24-hour diner late at night when it is almost empty.

I always ask if she would like me to change her diaper, but she usually just blushes and tells me that she will take care of it.

After several months of dating, one evening while we are hanging out, she will say, "Daddy?... Will you change me please?" After a very gentle changing, we finish / watch a movie, she cuddles up with me, and she falls asleep in my arms.

By this time, we are both very much in love with each other, and very soon we would move in together. I would change her diaper when we were together, she would travel with me when my business takes me out of town.

She tells often me how much she loves me, and that when she is in my arms she sleeps better.

...and we all live happily ever after.

Details:

She has long hair.

Her eyes are (a combination of: deep, expressive, honest & trusting)

She is slim(ish) <--- Meaning: wears no larger than a small size Depend Maximum (30-34in waist, I think)

She likes to cuddle.

She is cute. <-- Cute is a quality of physical appearance, attitude, face shape and way of movement.

If that (see above) sounds like you, then realize that I am most likely still looking for you, because kindness and chivalry are not things that average girls here in Colorado are attracted to.

I just want my wife to try wearing diapers all day.

please don't be scared one of my biggest turn on's is seing a female in a nappy

please don't be frightened and scared ... I would love to be your daddy and yuo to be my sister or mummy

but the greatest snag is the big pond between us .. their are alot of male's Just like me in the comunity

however the only advice I can give is take it slow and steady... Good luck .. yours Baby James

sorry I was just going off on one and not thinking abou what I was writing at the time ... I mean it in a if he was a female ... sorry I did not explain myself verry well .. its one one my many traits i'm afaraid ....

please don't be scared one of my biggest turn on's is seing a female in a nappy

please don't be frightened and scared ... I would love to be your daddy and yuo to be my sister or mummy

but the greatest snag is the big pond between us .. their are alot of male's Just like me in the comunity

however the only advice I can give is take it slow and steady... Good luck .. yours Baby James

I'm confused. James you quoted Pamperboy's post then said you would like to their daddy and them to be your mommy. But Pamperboy is a boy. Or did you quote the wrong person?

I'm already living my fantasy. Diapers 24/7 because I need to and want to. In my dreams I have other fantasies, such as riding a pure white flying horse while wearing diapers. I've had some very lucid dreams where I can feel the horse under me leap into the air in a single bound and then I look down on the world from various heights as I visit various places. Happiness is being there.

i guess my diaper fantasy would be waking up to a mommy and a daddy that would be willing to change my diaper whenever i needed it and treat me just like a baby. then use age regression on me while asleep to make me into a real baby that can't control its bladder, walk, or talk. and play those age regression tapes while im asleep to get the maximum results.

My diaper fantasy is a very weird one that even I dont fully understand.Here goes.I am driving through the great state of Iowa.The weather is hot and sweaty.My best friend who is not a diaper lover is with me.I remark"Jim I always wanted to wear a diaper and run naked in a corn field.Perplexed Jim says he often wants to do just that same thing.We see 100 mile cornfield to the left and right.I pull off to the side of the road and we decide to do this fantasy.Jim tells me he known about my diaper lovering for some time.He saw some websites I forget to delete in my laptop.I produce to diapers from my stash in the trunk.We slowly walk toward the cornfild and enter it.Man its cool to be inside this cornfield.Jim removes his sneakers and socks.I take my shoes and socks off next.Jim wants me to undress him.We are both not gay but who knows in the era of brokemountain fever.I remove Jim shirt and shorts........I cringe at taking of my pal since grammers school panties.I remove them at his urging.....The site I will leave to your imagination.Jim quiclky undresses me and takes of my wet diaper.Jim wants to run through the cornfield naked.He will chase me with the two diapers in hand.I run for about a mile with Jim and his errect penis in full pursuit.He gang tackles me and gets on top and straddles me.He then procceeds to massage my penis till I explode all over the cornfield.He lifts my leg up and diapers me.I diaper him.We walk back to the front of the field.I thank Jim for helping me my fantasy.He then asks me if I would make love to him in this cornfield.He doesn't know why but its a fantasy of his and we may never get the chance again.I remove his diaper.Off comes mine.I enter him as the sun goes down.When finished Jim returns the favor.We sleep naked in the cornfield to the sun rises and farmer Ted is standing there with the sherriff looking at the two of us sleeping naked with are diapers in a pile.The sherriff and Ted are diaper lovers.The end.I don't know why this fantasy is mine.......................

• 6 years later...

my fanatsy is his:

I am wearing real butch type clothes, but underneath I am diapered. I have a pink cloth diaper with a pink safety pin, diaper flded triangle style. on top I am wearing clear plastic pants trimmed in lace type trimming. two or more dudes accost me, we argue and they jump me and strip me to my diapers. they see I am really a diaper pansie. then they undiaper me. see my tiny wee wee, and hold me down and spread my legs. then they stick their wee wees up my hiney and bugger me. I am looking at how the sunlight shines on the safety pin of my diaper. when they finish with me, they slap my hiney and make me run naked. then I pull on my wee wee until they white sticky stuff shoots out

Go to the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME at

http://sandralyn.net

It is where I live

• 5 months later...

My fantasy mostly involves me wearing disposable nappies which I always fill with both pee and poo, hanging out in a cot or where ever I'm put and most of the places where I'm place really depends on what age I am in my fantasy. But all of my fantasies involves a sweet, loving and caring mum as well who plays with me, breast feeds me along with changing my nappies. I have a different mum for each of my fantasies one would have really long curly hair, other times my fantasy mum would have long, straight length brunette hair which is sometimes tied up in a ponytail or tied back in to a severe bun