LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fantasy

Thought this might be a cool thread to add my first reply to! :)

My fantasy would be to find a girl who accepts that I may need to wear nappies sometimes and they dont mind them and stuff...I could never really have a serious girlfriend because I couldn't end up sleeping at their house and wake up wet could I...that would be disasterous....anyway i'm going off track....

Maybe one day I will find some-one who accepts nappies.... :)

my fantasy is simple. i want for one day to be diapered by my bf and i'll diaper him and we play in this little play pen with toys and such. then we both wet ourselves and i'll change him and he changes me.

or one day he would let me be his mommy and diaper him all day and humliate him in public and just have him be baby for one whole day.

just simple fantasies *giggles*

Guest dadylove

my fantasy is simple. i want for one day to be diapered by my bf and i'll diaper him and we play in this little play pen with toys and such. then we both wet ourselves and i'll change him and he changes me.

or one day he would let me be his mommy and diaper him all day and humliate him in public and just have him be baby for one whole day.

just simple fantasies *giggles*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would like to fufill your fantasy the only problem is distance i am from quebec canada :wub:

My wife puts me in a diaper and then brings another man into bed with her and makes love while I sit in a crib wearing my wet diaper, watching them, and listening to my wife and her lover make fun of her little baby husband.

Wow....talk about being cuckolded!

6 ft 1 in tall dominatrix in black leather garter belt, black hose, 5 inch stiletto heels, black leather bikini top gives me the 'look" of disdain when I cry after wetting and messing in my diapers. I wind up in the corner, facing the wall while she chastises me for being so infantile. Ah, let all the fun begin!

In my ultimate fantasy I call up an old G/F of mine and ask if she could come over to my house to 'change a diaper' She is always babysitting and what-not and wouldn't realize just who's diaper I want her to change. Anyway, she would come over and let herself in the house. I would be upstairs, wet and messy, and I'd call her to come up. She would come into my room, see me laying there all diapered and smelly. Then she would go into 'babysitting' mode and change me. She would then mention that she's been having 'pee problems' for quite some time and would like to try wearing a diaper. I would oblige, of course, and put her in one. We would then perform oral sex on one another until we were both happy. For weeks afterwards, she would call me up and tell me she needed changing. I would take care of her needs as she takes care of mine.

Guest Guest

mine would be to be in a crib and have a pooie diaper and my wife would change me and say want a pooie dapier. and then tthe next day go to the store poo my pant go to the changing thing be naked my wife would change me and give me a spank

Thought this might be a cool thread to add my first reply to! :)

My fantasy would be to find a girl who accepts that I may need to wear nappies sometimes and they dont mind them and stuff...I could never really have a serious girlfriend because I couldn't end up sleeping at their house and wake up wet could I...that would be disasterous....anyway i'm going off track....

Maybe one day I will find some-one who accepts nappies....

Guest Guest

mine would be for my sister to blackmail me and dress me like a little sissy girl and make me wear diapers and make me act like im a baby while my parnets are gone.

Guest Lindsey

I have never worn a diaper but this is my fantasy..........

I had to go to the bathroom. My stomach was cramping so bad! I was in Walmart, and I couldn’t find a bathroom! I ran to the dressing room to wait until my cramps went away, but it was to late. Oh no oh no

I said stopping and reaching behind me. I was pooping my pants! Finally when I regained control I realized that my panties were loaded! I looked in the dressing room mirror and I saw the huge bulge in the back of my pants. I was sobbing at this point. What would I do! There was a woman who saw me and walked over to me. She asked me what was wrong and I told her that I had accidently pooped in my pants. She then tied her sweatshirt around my waist to cover the bulge and told me that she would walk me out to my car. But I took the bus I cried! Well then my husband and I will give you a ride. She told her husband what happened and he smiled she then asked me if I would like to go to their house first to get cleaned up and avoid the embarrassment at my own house. I agreed. As I got in the back of the van and sat down, the poop in my panties squished all over my bottom. -_-

When we arrived at their house I was impressed it was huge! The woman took me by the hand and led me inside. Her husband entered behind us and locked the door from the inside with a key.

The woman then showed me to the bathroom and helped me get my clothes off and into the shower. She told me she was going to wash my clothes for me then left. When I got out of the shower she was there with a towel and helped to dry me off. She then led me to the living room with only the towel wrapped around me. Her husband was sitting in a chair in the corner. He told me to go over there. I was confused. :huh:

He said you have been a bad a girl for pooping your pants and you need daddy to give you a hard spanking. The woman then dragged me over to him and he grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me over his knee and began to give me a very hard spanking I couldn’t handle it I started to cry. When he finished he told me that girls that poop their panties need to wear diapers his wife then appeared with a large disposable diaper and a t shirt

She told me to lie on the floor and then proceeded to put the diaper on me. I was crying in shame at this point. The man then told me that I was to call him daddy and her mommy. If I tried to leave or take the diaper off I would get a hard spanking on my bare butt.

They locked me in a bedroom to sleep for the night. In the morning I had to pee so bad I couldn’t hold it I cried as I peed in my diaper. And then oh no! I had to poop! I tried to hold it but soon I lost control so I stood up and started filling the back of the diaper it was full, mushy and warm against my bottom and the diaper was bulging in the back. I sat on the bed and the poop squished all over. Daddy walked in and said how’s my poppie pants this morning I started to cry with shame. Then he said how would you like daddy to put you in a nice clean dry diaper. I nodded my head. :blush:

Guest Mandy

My fantasy is too meet a man who wants to be my daddy, make me wear diapers and mess in them and give spankings when I'm a bad girl :blush:

I've had a similar one! I'm sitting in a chair, tied hand and foot, with three lovely ladies in attendance. They are chatting away. After a big time lunch, I feel my bowels start to rumble, and tell them I need to use the bathroom. "Oh my aren't you a big boy"? Can't you hold it?" "Please! I need to use the bathroom!" "Not now, we're busy, wait a little bit longer" I sweat, fidget, squeeze my butt cheeks together in desperation but finally nature takes it's course and I lift up slightly as the ladies watch me wet and poop in my pants. "My my it seems to us that somebody has had an accident!" As the come over to untie me, I'm red from embarrassment. "Stand up and let us check! " They pull the back of my corduroy pants and see the load in my underwear. "PU you stink! And you're wet too! Bad bad boy! Come with us, we know how to handle boys that wet and mess in their pants!" Off I go, head bowed, wondering what's coming, until I wind up in the bathroom and see the diaper in one's hand along with the powder and wipes! All three have their hands on their hips smiling with anticipation....

• 5 months later...

Mine differs from most. I want a diaper girl totally dependant on me for diaper change, feedings, bath time and disapline from spankings to ice cold enemas when she misbehaves. someone willing to have her inviroment controlled. From her nursery decor to all her daily needs. Somone willing to fallow rules like a true baby. Someone wanting to experance diaper outings to custom diapers and clothes made just for he each day she is in my care, Some that may even be potentially revealing in the right public setting. A "mild" submissive that's not affraid to tell me what she needs and expects from her babby sitter, daddy or care giver. Someone she can count on for luv and protection in all situations.

I know she's out there somewhere but fear restrains her from exploring the unknown which she craves deep inside. Someone who understands she alone can not be the true baby she wishes to become if only for a few days, weeks or even longer if she wishes.

Ok i'm done sounding like a total drooling freak now..but that's what i wish for each day........So back to fun and games shall we? :D

C-ya

Rocky

:boxing:

I come home from work and my girlfriend is laying on the bed in nothing but a diaper! she tells me to "get ready" and I go into the bathroom and notice a diaper,babypowder,babylotion all laid out for me!!

Hmmmmmm I think just about anyone could fill in their version of this fantasy... ;)

my fantasy would to share this diapered lifestyle with a real life female ab/dl that loveed to wet andmess i her diapers then gett off in them and letme do it for her but rubbiingher clitty as she peed and pooped in her diaper, or to spin us both into a diaper big enough for two of us and then we both let go and pee and poop a the the same time then have very wet messy diaper sex and then fall asleep in that diaper and then do it all over again after we wake up! :Crylol::lol::P

there that is my unreal fantasy!

post-221-1135806258_thumb.jpg

post-221-1135806258_thumb.jpg