LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fantasy

Well I was just wondering how many of us brave babies, and even brave enough ickle sissies. would like to share there fantasy, as most conversation seems to revolve around one person view. I thought we could all get a view into this one, and only comments if there going to be nice please. No one should have a dream burst.

My fantasy

I'm drinking when I suddenly become very tired, and so I go to bed. When I awake I hear rustling, but can't focus propally. When my eyes fianly adjust to the light, I can see a pink dress puffed out at my knees. And I can feel padding between my legs, and so I go to mive but notice I'm tied to the bed. As my ears slowly adjust I notice a voice telling me to wet my nappy at all times. And so I do without even a thought, this causes me distress. And then I notice the dress i'm wearing and begin to smile as my fiance comes in a begins to atunt me.

Hmm nice

• Like 1

There is the one store where I like to go shopping at. In the mens restroom there is a nice size changing table. I would like to lie on it and have somebody change my wet diaper rite there. I would like them to tell me to lie down while my feet stick off of the edge of the table, have them unfold the dry diaper and unbuckle my belt and pull my pants down to my ankles and tell me "Goodness, you certainly are wet." Then I would like to be lifted up by both of my feet while my wet diaper is slid out of under me and the dry diaper slid under me and then have my bottom wiped with a baby wipe. I would then like my legs down and continued to be wiped and powered. Then my diaper would be taped up and my pants would be pulled back up and my belt would then be refastened. It would really turn me on if another guy walked in on while this was being done to me.

I have taken care of my fantasy when I was in my "trying to go full-stop" phase--of sitting in a damp thick diaper, sucking on a pacifier, coloring in my new book, "talking" to other babies, and looking at photos of other babies on the computer so I don't feel alone. I am not aroused sexually, just feel very warm and comforted deep inside.

Now I have a fanatasy of being tethered and spanked, but not too hard. Once I did go out with a guy I met in personal ads and have him spank me but it was too hard. I had no control over what he did.

Guest daveaby

My wife puts me in a diaper and then brings another man into bed with her and makes love while I sit in a crib wearing my wet diaper, watching them, and listening to my wife and her lover make fun of her little baby husband.

My fantasy would be to make love to another woman and then have her diaper me. I have never done that before, but I am a little curious about it.

Another fantasy would being forced to wear diapers all the time. Having either a man or woman make me wear them would be great.

I would also love to go to the beach and wear nothing but my diapers and a swim suit top. I have showed off my diaper at the beach before, but I haven't had the guts to take off my bikini bottoms.

id like to be wearing a soaked diaper, and be there all innocent, and thenhave my girlfriend come over, take off all my clothes, and my diaper, and wipe me clean, and then she takes off her clothes, masturbates be, and right as im about to blow, she puts a new diaper on me and kisses my diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my fantasies is to have a girl wet her pants while sitting on my lap and be made to wear a diaper. I would also like to tie a woman up and have her wet her diaper.

• Like 1

My fantansy would be to forced into diapers. Of course the person would do everything to prevent me from actually going to the potty so that I would have an accident. Then proceed to put me in the corner in wet panties still, then give me a spanking with some slight taunting, before very thickly diapering me, maybe locking them on. Not too original, but a nice thought. Then again, fantasy is better than reality :)

I'm new here and this is my very... very... first post.

My ultimate dream is to have my girlfriend have an epiphany... a dramatic change of heart when it comes to this activity. She knows I enjoy it but views it as 'icky'. "Never in 1,000,000 years!" would be her reply. :(

I daydream of her coming home one day... calls me from upstairs, announcing that her diapers have been messy for most of the day. "Time to do your job & clean me up right N-O-W! I've almost got a rash in these things!"

But ever since I've known her, she's been a standard 'the missionary position is best' kind of girl...

Sigh... :(

My fantasy is to be out in public at a major theme park and my pants get wet. The people who are watching me assume that I wet my pants. No matter what I tell them they don't believe me. They take me to a diaper changing station, pull off my pants and underwear, and put a baby diaper on me. Since my underwear and pants are wet they are thrown away and I'm forced to walk around in public for the remainer of the day in nothing but my shoes, t-shirt, and diaper. As punishment, I'm forced to use the diaper for the rest of the day. The girl who originally got my pants wet thinks this is very funny and asks if she can help change my diapers.

I would like to find someone who genuinely thought it was cute that I have to wear nappies :blush: and for them to treat me nice and make me feel like I can still be sexy :wub:

Or I would like to find someone who was as shy and upset as I am that they have to wear nappies, then I could tell them it was cute and make them feel sexy too :)

I know, but I want a genuine person who isnt necessarily familiar with the nappy scene, not some horny DL who wets themselves whenever they see any old girl in a nappy. I know not all DL's are like that, but I just dont think I'd be able to find my special person anywhere on the internet, it would have to romantic like in real life :wub:

Plus I'd prefer her to be a girl :P:blush:

Guest bmylilgirl

I know, but I want a genuine person who isnt necessarily familiar with the nappy scene, not some horny DL who wets themselves whenever they see any old girl in a nappy. I know not all DL's are like that, but I just dont think I'd be able to find my special person anywhere on the internet, it would have to romantic like in real life :wub:

Plus I'd prefer her to be a girl :P