LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have Washable Chair Protection On Your Settee?

I am confident about my disposables for use when I must be a responsible adult and my gauze diapers for the rest of my time that the only furniture in our home with waterproof protection are our mattresses and my changing table. Of course the family room and living room upholstery does have a discreet water-resistant treatment, like Scotch-Guard.

Remember, we do have several AB and incontinent pals. Who can be sure none of their diapers will remain dry?

The truth about diapers is that some time, eventually, they will leak. I have a three position red leather couch with three red washable waterproof seat pads. The dining room chairs have blue seat covers and from the same company, I got two blue washable waterproof seat pads.

We do hide them in a cedar chest when we know people are coming over, but otherwise leave them where they are for convenience. They work great and if required, wash easily.

• 2 weeks later...

The truth about diapers is that some time, eventually, they will leak. I have a three position red leather couch with three red washable waterproof seat pads. The dining room chairs have blue seat covers and from the same company, I got two blue washable waterproof seat pads.

We do hide them in a cedar chest when we know people are coming over, but otherwise leave them where they are for convenience. They work great and if required, wash easily.

Where do you buy your washable waterproof seat pads. It seems like a interesting idea and i'm a little curious.

• 5 years later...

I have a peepad for just in case situiations, though when friends and family is coming, my peepad is put in a closet and my wife expects me to change more often so that I have zero chance of leaking. Though when I'm alone with my wife, my peepad is left in the open for free display.

• 5 months later...

No, we have leather furniture, which is protected, so a wipe down cleans away the wet! Which doesn't happen that often as I use pretty good quality disposables or if using poorer quality will wear Terry Towelong pants with plastic pants over.