LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Poopy Diaper Make You Feel More Like A Baby

although i havent gotten to do it in a long time i love the feeling. my birthday is coming up and thats what i asked mommy for was to spend the night in a hotel and us mess in diapers. she said no so i took my close second wish to be dominated for my birthday.

although i havent gotten to do it in a long time i love the feeling. my birthday is coming up and thats what i asked mommy for was to spend the night in a hotel and us mess in diapers. she said no so i took my close second wish to be dominated for my birthday.

Too bad she said no. :(

A dirty (messy, poopy, however you want to say it) diaper makes me feel super babyish. But I avoid the real thing because of irritation. Instead, I use ripe bananas, microwaved for 30 seconds. Feels just like the real thing, including temperature.

But the other day I was already feeling very babyish due to being wet, and I felt it and wanted it so bad I did it. And it felt so good, both physically and emotionally, that I squished in it for over two hours.

Well, remember irritation? I got the one thing about being a baby I detest: diaper rash. But it was still worth it.

A dirty (messy, poopy, however you want to say it) diaper makes me feel super babyish.  But I avoid the real thing because of irritation.  Instead, I use ripe bananas, microwaved for 30 seconds.  Feels just like the real thing, including temperature.

But the other day I was already feeling very babyish due to being wet, and I felt it and wanted it so bad I did it.  And it felt so good, both physically and emotionally, that I squished in it for over two hours.

Well, remember irritation?  I got the one thing about being a baby I detest:  diaper rash.  But it was still worth it.

Get some nice cream to help with the rash.

Guest jbpamperd

Not a baby but a 5 year old who has to go back in diapers cause i cant stop wetting and messing my pants i love the feeling of a messy diaper if i mess or pea when i go to bed i leave it when i change my diaper befor bed i say to myself no diaper changes till 8 am no matter what unless im leaking

• 5 weeks later...

The thought once struck me --- when an animal needs to poo, it does it immediately. Only humans seem to make a thing out of holding it, for quite some time usually. Wearing a nappy/diaper so you CAN poo just when needed also makes sense because I read that toxins get re-absorbed if you hold it, so it's a case of 'better out than in'. Once you get used to it, it's quite enjoyable. All we need now is some of those machines that astronauts use where you just take off your nappy/diaper, dump it in a bag and stuff your bum into the machine, letting it do the biz for you*. Kind of poopy paradise wouldn't you say?

Daddy Fred xx.

*Business opportunity here -- eh?

• 3 weeks later...

You hear alot of people with some of the same complaints about the smell making them gag and not want to mess. I replied to a post saying that sometimes there just is the right time to mess, and when this time comes, you will definately know! Unfortunately, if you rush into doing something you're not quite sure you're going to like - chances are you won't enjoy it and probably be hesitant to ever do it again. Take your time and when it happens, I guarantee you will thoroghly enjoy yourself!

P.S. for the first time, do it in the confines of your own home and while you are alone.

hope that helps!

I do also really enjoy the feeling of a messy diaper. Specifically the so-called bulge! Also, the Point of no return and the anticipation of trying to hold your mess as long as possible before finally not being able to stop it are simply amazing rushes that are all part of what diapers mean to probably most of us, right?!!

Let's face it: THAT'S WHAT DIAPERS ARE FOR!!!!!!!

Hi, very cool!

Mostly I feel baby like when I mess. I always stand with legs together so I can feel poopy pushing its way past my butt cheeks. Once it starts coming there's no stopping and its so fun. I normally doing something else baby like such as having a bottle. Once Ive mess, I usually hold it for around 20 minutes before changing myself. Also from watching real babies poop you will notice how they stand and sorta grunt and push. They know what there doing and just get it done. Many real toddlers will return to playing once the mess is out and in the diaper. So I play for a while, while I'm messy...smiles

Once you've pooped for the first time, another big thing for me was to sit down in a freshly pooped diaper, it goes everywhere.

It really depends where I am when I have a messy diaper....

If I wake up while messing, all snuggled in a sleeper etc, it is almost orgasmic. There is nothing I can do to stop, and have learnt that a long time ago, so at this stage, I try and make the most of it. It tends to make me so happy to such an extent that no one during my day can change my mood. The reason for this is that I know that the likelihood of me having another messy diaper with the next 8-12 hours are so low, I can focus completely on what I am doing.

However, if I wake up and have only a wet diaper on, I get kind of frustrated, since that tells me that sometime during the day, I will have to deal with a messy diaper. If this goes on for two days straight, I will do anything to avoid leaving the house. Experience has taught me.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to think I had to do the AB thing to legitimize the fact I love(d) diapers, wearing them, and using them. So, acting like a baby, even AB, legitimized my diaper indulgence. However, once I realized I had very little interest in things "baby" nor was I much interested in AB stuff, and it was diapers I was into, I could be comfortable calling myself a DL, and indulging myself, I could wear and use my diapers for their intended purposes. I love wetting, especially out in public, with no one the wiser, and messing simply makes me feel decadent knowing I am rejecting potty training and the time honored use of "the crapper". Even if there is a hint of babyish feeling, I don't mind the smell, I don't mind the cleanup, and I rather delight in the feel of my BM next to me, smearing and sliding around, coating my skin. And, after a little while, it's not uncomfortable at all, as it rarely is uncomfortable. Rather than infantile - are true incons, stuck needing to wear diapers, to feel ashamed because they are no more than a large baby? NO! - I simply feel decadent, different than "normals" do, and am really content and happy I'm comfortable being me and the way I am!

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious snowsuit!! If you think this site is for "FREAKS" and "A BUNCH OF CHILD ABUSERS" why did you take the time to find this site, register and then make FOUR POSTS?

He's a troll. He's posting to get negative attention beacuse his mother never loved him enough.

I don't poop often in a diaper but mostly because I live with others. (I rent a room) However I have mixed reasons. Between the legs the area is sensitive and the ball of wet poop sliding there is a turn on. I never feel like a baby when I am in diapers. It is more of being put into them by force. I am alone but I fantasize that I am being forced to wear them and humiliated. Or caught and made to wear them and do so in public. While I never would parade around in public in them the idea of being made to do it is a turn on.

Someone talked about another who liked to stare at poop. Yes it is creepy but I remember as a teen I had picked up a case of worms. After taking the medication I had to stare at my poop each time I went to the potty. It was to see if I still had worms. After I went a couple weeks without seeing any the doctor said I did not need to keep doing it. However he said it was always a good thing to check your stools once or twice a year for worms.

I have gotten use to it but I never get any kicks out of it.

Yeah it does... last night before bed I messed myself and I'm still in it now... such a lovely feeling to curl up in the fetal position, suck on a pacifier and feel the mess spread out. I've never really gotten rashes from wearing a messy diaper for a long time, so I like to keep them on until I have to change. Such a good, babyish feeling.

Yeah it does... last night before bed I messed myself and I'm still in it now... such a lovely feeling to curl up in the fetal position, suck on a pacifier and feel the mess spread out. I've never really gotten rashes from wearing a messy diaper for a long time, so I like to keep them on until I have to change. Such a good, babyish feeling.

Poopy diapers are only a turn on when I'm in the mood. Granted, I am messy alot, but it never turns me on. But when it DOES turn me on, it's a great experience. Ilike to baby myself up to near orgasm in poopy diapers spreading it around and spreading the warmth and feeling the lump and browning the diaper up and just really getting down and messy with myself.

Doesn't happen a lot. But it does happen. Most other times I'm just your typical poopy baby.