LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Poopy Diaper Make You Feel More Like A Baby

Simply wearing a diaper makes me feel like a baby. Using the diaper for #1 or 2 just adds to that feeling. However, pooping in a diaper gives me not so much more of a baby feeling as it gives me a "naughty" feeling. A wet diaper feels great but no one around you would really know you were in a wet diaper but if you poop a diaper. No hiding the fact that you are in a messy diaper and people around you would know.

Sort of.

I don't actually like the feeling of a messy nappy so I sort of feel all cranky and really wanting a change when I do do it (I ams a baby after all). So yeah I do sort of feel more babyish because I'd be crying and and wriggling and trying to find someone to help.

( i just re read that, sort of)

Yes and that's why i love doing it. I'm at the point in which I now wear all the time and use exclusive of the toilet. I have healthier (no waiting, no straining, much more frequent) bowel movements. I don't bother to hold at all, (unless I am in certain social situations where I must wait) but I do relish the ability to choose to hold it when I know I must. I'd rather choose to be non-continent than to be truly incontinent. It's naughtier and much more freeing to have a choice yet choose not to withhold. Its "the most" babyish act and I won't stop unless I have to wait awhile! I like to wear plastic pants, because they are also babyish and they hide smells. They also protect my panties.

Wetting is more frequent, feels wonderful, not smelly (I like the smell of peepee), I do it in any social situation, and it is indeed babyish so I have just given up using the potty to pee. Peeing is freeing, yet not as naughty. But I won't stop. I adore infantilism. I agree with most other infantilists.

"Using AB/DL Quality Diapers reduces anger, fear and worry, and increases my life expectancy." I believe this.

not like a baby, but maybe a naughty boy between 6-12

I agree, I am more of a bad little 4 year old who has to be in diapers after potty training because he pooped his pants yet again...

For me I do feel regression when i mess, something along the lines of feeling like a 2 or 3 year old when I mess. It does also feel oh so naughty to do so. When I wet I don't feel any sort of regression for whatever reason.

It's a chicken and egg situation. I am primarily an AB. When regressed, if I need to do a poo I do it in my nappy because that is what a baby would do. I normally have to already be feeling like a baby in order to do it, if that makes any sense.

Yes I think it does. There is a naughty factor that isn't really there with just a wet diaper. I certainly do enjoy both though! With a poopy diaper I get that "Point of no return" feeling which is SO LIVE!! I love it!!

I really don't remember much of anything from my early diaper-wearing years. Started deliberately wetting my pants as a teen. Occasional messing only after I reached adulthood. So I don't really associate either activity with being a baby.

Oh, most definitely!! On the rare occasion that I actually use the diaper for its intended purpose, pooping in it is the first thing that comes to mind. For me it`s the ultimate babyish act; Feeling the lump in your diaper, and smelling what you have just done. Love the smell!! Peeing in my diaper seems utterly mundane and boring in comparison. :thumbsup:

• Like 1