LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post-Op Mtfs And Wetting

So I am new to wearing diapers with a pussy though I have had my pussy since 2003. I wear to bed and every morning I wake up and have pee in my vagina so I'm wondering if there's a way to avoid that without giving up wearing diapers. Anyone else have this problem? Is it an MtF thing only or do genetic women get it too? I don't know.

And yeah it says I am a boy because I live as a guy now...long story, lol.

So I am new to wearing diapers with a pussy though I have had my pussy since 2003. I wear to bed and every morning I wake up and have pee in my vagina so I'm wondering if there's a way to avoid that without giving up wearing diapers. Anyone else have this problem? Is it an MtF thing only or do genetic women get it too? I don't know.

And yeah it says I am a boy because I live as a guy now...long story, lol.

you "wake up and have pee in your vagina"...I'm no master of anatomy, but a person does NOT pee through their vagina...They pee through their urethra, which is above the vagina. See diagram:

Female_anatomy.png

So I'm inclined to believe that either:

1. Your story is fake

2. Something got seriously messed up with your surgery or something...

This does NOT happen, and if it's truly happening, then you probably have an issue of some sort. Talk to the doctor that did your GRS. Perhaps this is usual for transwomen.

Edit: Also, I find it intriguing that you use the term "pussy" so casually...

~ moogle

Neovag is a little different; Moogey <3 Even though everything is sorta where it should be; the level of control over the vagina itself is much less. That's why post-op transgirl have to dilate for some time after the operation ~ or the newly formed vagina might actually "heal up" and close, which nobody wants!

As to the OP, Puddin' is unsure weather this is an issue that should be accepted or one that should be investigated ~ as the neovag is essentially a wound that you must prevent from healing over I suspect that its quite natural that any liquids in the area would be able to seep inside. It could be worse though; I did read about a transgirl who's doctor had inadvertently ruptured the lining between the neovag and the bowel, so poo continuously leaked from their new part ;_; she died quite slowly from infection and toxic shock, very tragic.

As always with issues of the body ~ best to consult your treating physician <3

If somebody is laying on their back and the urine doesn't come out with enough force, urine can easily get into the vagina by trickling down. It's going to keep happening as long as you keep peeing yourself. As far as I have seen and heard, this happens to vaginas and neovaginas alike. It's going to vary person to person, but if it's happening to you regularly you might want to stop wearing at night.

...if uhh... what... Walla says is true... and the diagram from Moog proves accurate in T-girls... why not... just... sleep on your tummy...?

But surely such a simple solution can't work. lol

-Sophie

P.S. I don't like that word either, Moogs.

...if uhh... what... Walla says is true... and the diagram from Moog proves accurate in T-girls...

It's accurate apart apart from the cerix upward. Where the vagina would normally terminate into a cervix it just hits a cul-de-sac of skin.

I read about a particular individual once who had her testes moved up into her abdominal cavity where the ovaries usually sit though. Can you imagine that? :huh:

Wow, I am rather annoyed that after a relatively long absence I return to find little on-topic information and just a bunch of accusations and insults to my intelligence.

If you must know, pee in my diapers gets forced into my vag ostensibly by the pressure created from wearing what is kind of like a sponge in the crotch. Presumably this would happen to post-op MTFs quite easily since the vag tends to be more open all the time as opposed to the vagina of a genetic woman.

This wouldn't be a big issue for me if not for the fact I like to go camping once in a while and in places with no shower facilities and I now am a bedwetter thanks to consistent wearing/wetting of diapers at night.

Oh and why shouldn' I use the word pussy casually? It's a common name for something that can't be referred to with concision using unnecessary clinical terms neo vulva/vagina seems like a lot of extra typing just to avoid ruffling a few feathers. Besides, am I really being raked over the coals on a site for people often derided as being perverts? I'd think the trem pussy is about as benign as can be on a site such as this.

Having to have to post things with endless prefaces and qualifiers just to avoid pissing people off is kind of a waste of time and frustrating especially when you inevitably miss something and get flamed anyways, seems like a lot of trans people could stand to just chill out a bit. I mean nobody any disrespect so just relax.

• Like 1

Oh yeah and Pudding....I want my vag to heal up and a big shlong to pop out again, lol. Having a neo-pussy SUCKS! Being trans in general sucks actually. I should've just stayed as a guy. I guess I am an anomaly amongst anomalies though.

Cute gif BTW :)

• Like 1

Oh yeah and Pudding....I want my vag to heal up and a big shlong to pop out again, lol. Having a neo-pussy SUCKS! Being trans in general sucks actually. I should've just stayed as a guy. I guess I am an anomaly amongst anomalies though.

you really believe this? im trans and am happy with who i am and my place in lfe, sad to hear this, is it due to not liking the surgery or the fact being trans is a problem? sorry to hijack I am curious.

Not everybody goes into this for the right reasons, some change their mind, others don't, hence the doctors high level of scrutiny when assessing the trans.

Lol abrera ty but I am trans and know this happens but just curious about this particular case, I have read a few and know quite a few post op girls.

but ty :)

you really believe this? im trans and am happy with who i am and my place in lfe, sad to hear this, is it due to not liking the surgery or the fact being trans is a problem? sorry to hijack I am curious.

The individual in question is actually quite cordial when approached in private messages. ;)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I do not have that problem. I really enjoy wearing like a girl. Actually, that was my main reason for SRS to become a more authentic baby girl.

Kvetinka

Can we trade lives?

Maybe you shoud have read the books by Kate Bornstein or Julia Serano before re-transitioning.

Not everybody goes into this for the right reasons, some change their mind, others don't, hence the doctors high level of scrutiny when assessing the trans.

You are so right Abrera :thumbsup: The surgery can't be undone which is why it is vital to be absolutely certain before getting it. My decision was to wait as long as I could before SRS and it's probably best that I did ;) My perfect life would be with a vagina, but not necessarily as a girl :rolleyes: I should really have been born a 'tomboy' but I guess it's rather late for that, isn't it? :P

It doesn't take surgery to be who you are; you're that person already :wub: If it takes a vagina to make you a woman then you may not yet know for certain who you really are, and thus you too should wait. The fact is that there are more non-op MTF TS's than there are those who've had SRS. They are totally women inside and out, excepting that one physical part :blush: You can get SRS at any point in life so don't use your one and only chance until you are positive that you can't live happily any other way B) SRS is the finishing touch on the Mona Lisa, the icing on the cake- not the other way around. Without the inherent goodness of the almost complete main part, the end result of adding that last detail isn't going to be good at all :o

Bettypooh

You can get SRS at any point in life so don't use your one and only chance until you are positive that you can't live happily any other way B) SRS is the finishing touch on the Mona Lisa, the icing on the cake- not the other way around. Without the inherent goodness of the almost complete main part, the end result of adding that last detail isn't going to be good at all :o

Bettypooh

I'm not certain that I can entirely agree with this, even if it has some ring of truth to it.

For one, there are limitations to how long you can take hormones prior to needing either an orchiectomy or SRS. Personally, I would put this figure at about eight years, but most medical professionals I have spoken with on the matter do not feel that it is wise to do so for longer than five. Frankly, I would really love it if people could take hormones in gigantic doses for as long as they wanted to, but the fact of the matter is that androcur, spironolactone, and estrogen are all carcinogenic. So, even if you aren't having trouble now, you very well might end up having trouble later, and this should be a significant concern for younger transitioners.

Now, the ring of truth is that people do not need SRS to be who they are! Not only that, but I would agree that many people are entirely hung up on the surgical end of things. It only changes the way that people view you in very intangible ways.

On the other hand, SRS does put you in a position to feel more comfortable with yourself in a lot of cases. I mean, it's not like I ever would have went swimming at a public pool without getting it. It isn't necessary, but it is liberating on a number of levels. I haven't had any problems with my surgery so far, but I will say that the idea of my vaginal walls disintegrating if I live to see 100 is not very comforting, and the process itself was horrible. I can only hope that things get better in that department in the not-so-distant future, because as good as what we have is, it IS a compromise.

Whilst I agree that SRS is not necessarily the final step for everyone, everyone should at least be given the option. But the time period for each should be subjective, not an objective standard of 'not over 5 years.'

That's certainly not an objective standard, but a consensual standard with a fair amount of guessing involved on the part of everybody(doctors included).

I do agree that SRS should never define a person, but I disagree that the changes in perception are 'intangible' at best. My legal system as it is requires SRS (with some exceptions, but limited) to be decreed male or female. As it is, you could have been living in a gender role for 5 years on hormones as a trans woman, and still be ridiculed as a male because of your identification.

The degree to which identification affects your life is both limited and profound at the same time. I was never 'ridiculed' per se, but I do think that it prevented me from getting several jobs. There were a few other times where somebody at the bank referred to me as 'sir,' but in most cases the 'SEX:' entry was overlooked entirely. I'll also say that most(well over 9 out of 10 as I remember) would immediately stop referring to me as male if I just asked them not to.

Also, legal status can be changed without getting SRS in the U.S.(well, depending on whether or not an orchi = SRS at least). What [it seems] you are referring to, semantically at least, is how a change in legal status affects the way that people look at you.

I think there are circumstances where people physically need SRS, personally I do not feel I do. But if you apply an objective standard to everyone, it would mean that everyone undergoing any form of process that would lead to SRS would think the same, and indeed be the same. Human nature dictates that this is not so.

I can admit that I have a hard time empathizing with other people. Not so much in the sense that I have a hard time realizing that they have emotions, or what those emotions are even. Rather, I have a hard time understanding the internal processes they use to arrive at conclusions('how they think').

I will offer this up though.

The idea commonly held by most transpeople is that your physical body does not represent who you really are. This idea directly contradicts the notion that you need any body part to fit into the gender role you aspire to. So, in a great number of ways, I feel that when we feminize(or masculinize) our bodies, it is in the name of a strange sort of social conformity.

Now, I would take it a step further and say that gender, being a primarily(not entirely) social construct is primarily(not entirely) dependent on social affirmation to actualize that role. But, we get into offending a whole new group of people with that prospect...

My decision was to wait as long as I could before SRS and it's probably best that I did ;) My perfect life would be with a vagina, but not necessarily as a girl :rolleyes: I should really have been born a 'tomboy' but I guess it's rather late for that, isn't it? :P

Hi Bettypooh,

With that statement you probably will never get any referal letter from anyone of the gatekeepers (e.g. psychiatrist), who abide by the standards set by the Henry Benjamin Society.

What is challenging is female and girl life without occasional retreat into the male role because of fear of losing male privilege, not a medical procedure that nowbody sees in everyday life.

Kvetinka

I think you need to remember that not everybody will agree with your POV. Especially when you come across as you do. Try smileys, they make serious points on forums seem more friendly :)

I thought that I was being rather conscious of that, heck I even mentioned it. paranoid.gif

I'd love you to have tried your luck here with that. Although some will, with jobs especially (well those that require you to tick an M or an F) it can be indicative of problems.

Why would you have loved that?

No, I'm saying in the UK you cannot legally change without SRS. I'm not referring to social constructs in the slightest. Until either the equality bill (as it currently stands) comes into force, or I get a GRC, my ID will say M.

How is legal policy not a social construct? I'm sorry, but I seem to have misunderstood what point we're contending. I mentioned that it SRS was a primarily social obstacle because society has policies and attitdues which tend to marginalize those who do not get it.

As I stated, from what you have currently shared it seems you have had at least some constructive support through this process. For a lot of people (myself included) this is not the case.

I am referring to my life in general, not just other transpeople. I am actively aware of it and view it as a shortcoming within myself to be transcended. The only thing I can do in the meantime is listen carefully to others and ask questions when I do not understand their reasoning behind any particular issue or viewpoint they hold.

There will never be a Trans person who will fully and openly socially conform in Western society. Because prejudices will always exist in one form or another.

There will never be a person at all who will fully and openly socially conform in Western society. Because prejudices will always exist in one form or another.

I never meant to imply that anybody would be able to conform perfectly, or that it would be necessary. However, I think that some level of conformity is necessary and achievable for almost everybody. I most assuredly don't conform perfectly, even now. The only way that seems possible if through obfuscating the past and hoping for the best. Transpeople have to hide a lot more than the average joe in that regard, but the average joe is hiding something too.

I must not have been clear though, I was stating that I think that for many people the desired outcome from physical transition is to be able to achieve a degree of social conformity/acceptance within the desired gender role. I made this statement to contrast what the point often contended by many transpeople that gender identity is entirely self-affirmed. I offer contrast at all because I feel that the statement that gender identity is self-affirmed precludes the notion that SRS(or any somatic change at all) is needed to be comfortable with one's own gender identity.

I must not have been clear though, I was stating that I think that for many people the desired outcome from physical transition is to be able to achieve a degree of social conformity/acceptance within the desired gender role. I made this statement to contrast what the point often contended by many transpeople that gender identity is entirely self-affirmed. I offer contrast at all because I feel that the statement that gender identity is self-affirmed precludes the notion that SRS(or any somatic change at all) is needed to be comfortable with one's own gender identity.

Hi WallaWalla,

SRS is mainly to be comfortable with one´s own body appearance. I want to be content when looking in the mirror. You should not give to much one oher people´s opinion, my therapist said.

Kvetinka

PS: I don´t believe in the GID concept supported by ICD 10 ( F 64.0) and DSM IV. I am neither mentally disordererd, nor crazy or mental ill. I got a birth defect which was medically cured by SRS.

I did it so I could look better in certain outfits and go swimming at the public pool. At least, those are the two primary reasons I elected to get SRS over an orchiectomy. If I lived in a world where people behaved nonchalantly in the presence of a girl with a penis, I would have just settled for the testicles.

It was like I was always carrying drugs or something of that nature. Like there was this package full of stuff in my underwear that would immediately turn the whole world against me if they figured out about it. I wasn't(nor am I now) fully stealth even, it was just exhausting to plan my wardrobe and my activities around such a thing. Not to mention the somatic discomfort and ritualistic reminder of social ostracization of tucking every time I went out, and often worried that it would pop out even then. I don't have to tell you people about it though, you know it's no way to live already. Case and point, I did it for social reasons. The same reasons I transitioned at all actually, so I could better communicate what kind of person I feel like I am to other people. I even have a feeling that my distaste for somatic masculinity [within myself] is rooted in culture and primarily symbolic. If I had been raised in a society where gender expression was entirely free, I might not have elected for any physical change on my part at all, hormonal or surgical.

Actually I am a crazy man who should be legally treated as a woman but who is not a real woman.

For sciences and medical I remain a man who believes that he is a woman.

If I say "I am a man", I would be healed at once. As I still look like and speak like a man, there would be nothing to prove.