LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post-Op Mtfs And Wetting

Surgery does not change who you are - but it does change how people treat you.

This is the underlying motivator for breast implants weather it be a cis-gendered or trans gendered recipient.

The effect can improve self esteem and self image - but does not make the recipient "more of a woman" - a surgeon cannot reach inside and change who you are, but can change the way people respond to you (ask any stripper).

But just like a pair of big beautiful silicon tits bouncing by, GRS can be just as distracting . . .

If you are worried about what is normal for your neo-vagina ask your doctor!

I would be concerned about urin sitting in your vaginal opening, aquiring bacteria and leading to a UTI - but I'm not a doctor, and only a doctor will be able to answer you on this.

• 1 month later...

Back to what was ask, Im a girl that was born wif mine and have never had the problem it seems that when I wet the diaper gets it before it gets the chance i guess that could be it but when i didnt need when I was potty trained and little and I had an accident at night i never noticed if it did, mine as far as I know just ran down beside but not in I dont know if a tgirl is the same but it has never been a problem for me good luck but i would ask your doc

Wow I am amazed that this thread is still high up on the active threads list. Disappointed that it has been hijacked though. Why not create a new topic if you want to debate on extraneous subjects?

Thanks for your input Lea. The reason I have this problem is because my vagina, unlike that of a natal female's remains more open at all times. I get the impression this is not uncommon as the neo-vagina that was created in me is essentially a wound as opposed to a properly functioning organ. Anyways, if anyone cares I've tried using lots of Vaseline in my vag to avoid getting pee in it and have been reasonably successful but ultimately I have to douche every morning if I want to feel and smell really clean. That's sure going to make going on wilderness excursions extra interesting but I suppose there are worse things to suffer.

• 2 weeks later...

I get the impression this is not uncommon as the neo-vagina that was created in me is essentially a wound as opposed to a properly functioning organ.

I consider this a derogative term. For me it is the most comfortable compromise I could reach in order to authenitcally wet my diapers like a girl. Besides, I leak much less often at night after SRS.

• 2 months later...

Well, I've watched many of the things you've talked about in this thread from the sidelines. My girlfriend of 3 years... (am I doing that math right... how time flies...) is pre-op MtF.

In some ways she is lucky. In others, she is not. She's completely passable. Our housemate is not aware of her status, and they've been living in the same house for 7 months. Other than being rather tall and a little thicker boned than average (and I mean that literally, not as a euphemism for weight), most people wouldn't have any clues to work from.

Between being born in California and living in WI, she got a good deal as far as name change. WI freely changed the sex on her driver's license once she legally changed her name. California apparently changes the sex for birth certificates once the name change and sex on the ID have changed.

That's pretty much where the good news ends. While for most people, SRS may be that final step, for her, it is most likely going to come before breast augmentation (low on both of our priority lists) and likely even before electrolysis/laser hair removal.

She has had problems with employment, and though I am sure that some of it may be due to her interviewing techniques, there are always the annoying issues with background checks. A company, given two equally qualified employees, one of whom has to list an alias for a background check, and another who does not, is more likely to choose the one with the less complicated past. Or choose the one who is less likely to bring complications to the workplace as far as discrimination concerns. Or lord knows how many other reasons exist. I do not pretend to walk in her shoes, and with the high heels she prefers, I think I wouldn't want to. Either way, the legal issues in the US change from state to state.

As far as surgery being a priority, here is why. She identifies herself as female. Sex is awkward -- she hates any reminder that she isn't a woman. This limits how easily she is pleasured. It also can result in her being turned off by what I'd assume is an innocuous, or even stimulating action. She doesn't like being forced to see that reminder of her birth as that which she is not; so, when possible, she avoids activities which include touching that area of her body -- which sadly include showering/bathing.

And as far as the time from starting hormones to surgery... she's had trouble finding full time employment. I bought a house in Feb. As much as I'd like to pay for her surgery, paying for the roof over our heads and our utilities has to come first. And, unfortunately, this may end up meaning that it will be 5 or 6 or more years on hormones before surgery.

But, to relate closer at least to the original topic, at least somewhat, she has on several occasions mentioned concerns with the vagina becoming bonded to the rectum wall during the healing process. I never heard of someone dying from it, but, I guess I could see how it could occur.

I think I'll ask my girl about this... as she is nice enough to wear diapers to turn me on, even though she isn't into it.

• 2 months later...

Yes I know, old post. However, I would like to verify as a real girl that yes, urine can get in the vagina when sitting or lying down, especially in a diaper where the fluid is kept closer to the body and doesn't leak out through the clothes. It isn't going to be harmful if it isn't there for too long. I would imagine there is less risk of bacterial infection with a surgically created vagina, or likewise a woman with no cervix or uterus, as there isn't any chance of urine or bacteria getting pushed through a cervix (yes this does happen. It is how PID occurs most often, the bacteria enter the uterus from the vagina through the cervix.) . If your legs are closed, your nether-lips can form a seal, thus forcing the urine to become channeled into the vagina after exiting the urethra, even a well toned vagina. Because of the more open nature of a created vagina, this is probably even more likely for a post op MtF. If it is bothersome or causes an infection somehow (if one had a UTI and urine accumulated in the vagina, the bacteria could take hold in the vagina as well. The other way around is far less likely), sleeping on one's side or stomach can prevent it. If I wet while sleeping on my back, especially diapered, I find it to be a common problem, so I speak from experience.