LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone

BabyCassie

Hi :)

I'm new to posting on message boards and all, but i just wanted to give it a try... I wasn't into wearing diapers till recently... A friend I met in September was really into it, and we were talking and getting to know each other, and at one point he told me about wearing diapers, and he got me really curious about it, so I decided to try it for myself, and i LOVE it...

I'm 20 yo and have been together with my boyfriend for two years now. After a week or two i had enough courage to tell him about it, and I'm so glad he took it really well :) He said he'd be glad to be my daddy and change my diapers for me, and he'd even feed me my bottle if i'd want to :P

And some of us are just full of shit, but that never stops us from being friendly and offering our advice too! Hope you have fun. Enjoy the parade at 19:00. There's some snacks on the dinner table. Don't have the crackers if you're allergic to peanuts. The cocktail sauce for the shrimp is absolutely magificient.

Welcome and enjoy yourself. Where's the party, when, what's the dress, or undressed code? Do we each bring our own changes and snacks? Well as you can guess the forum can get a little crazy at times, set back, enjoy yourself, and have fun. Sounds like you and the boyfriend will.

It's great to have you with us! I hope you're enjoying your diapers. I thin it's great that your boyfriend is so understanding and supportive of you and your desires....that takes a true man. Hope you enjoy the site as you'll find many interesting topics and everybody's pretty nice on here, so have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cassie i told my friend becuase i trusted her, and she thought it was cute that i wore diapers. The only reason why i told her is that she brings a binky onto the cab n to morning and likes to act like a baby. so i thought hummm maybe she is a adult baby so i asked her and she said. Babies 4 Life. I was shocked. know here i thought i would never find someone who was understanding of my fetish. and know we are going out. Hey my AIM is StillNeedDiapers

http://www.myspace.com/asiansinsation87

TTyl

• 2 weeks later...