Furaffinity?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

hey, just wanted to know who has a furaffinity? i hae one, and would love to add others on there, even if they arent artists ^_^

feel free to post yours as well, mine is http://www.furaffinity.net/user/senriwulfe/

Posted

I have an account on there. Just PM me. There's plenty of stories on there.

Posted

I've considered a FurAffinity account, but I'm unsure of what can be posted there, in terms of writing.

So can anyone tell me how "adult" it can get, with proper warnings and ratings?

Posted

I've considered a FurAffinity account, but I'm unsure of what can be posted there, in terms of writing.

So can anyone tell me how "adult" it can get, with proper warnings and ratings?

with proper warnings and ratings i was able to come across stories including, yet not limited to (close your eyes if you don't want them burned out :P) hard vore, extrem scat play, snuff, inflation, bukakke, diapers. all sorts of stuff. i don't believe there is alimit. if you deem your story a little harsh, just write a small paragraph explaning the content, and leave a few spaces to give room so others don't view the "bad stuff" immediately without scrolling down.

Posted

I've wanted to start posting on fur affinity but havent yet, though I have a Deviant art... you can look at it if you want. If you would like to friend me, I might come tp fur affinity since I have some friends there.

Posted

I'm on FA, but as LilChris.

Posted

I've been wanting to creat an FA account for some time now. But it always says that it is not accepting new accounts for some reason. Can anyone help?

Posted

I've been wanting to creat an FA account for some time now. But it always says that it is not accepting new accounts for some reason. Can anyone help?

It might be the new security system in place, they had some problems a bit back and i remember some talk over stopping new membership for a bit.

Posted

I've been wanting to create an FA account for some time now. But it always says that it is not accepting new accounts for some reason. Can anyone help?

They've been doing some work on their system, and there is a new note in the header. "Administrator notice: Account registration has re-opened."

Maybe it is worth a second try.

Posted

I have an account on furaffinity, but I only use it to look at mature content :P

Posted

Well I'm starting to consider getting one. I'm not a furry but I love furry art.

Posted

I won't post it publicly, but I have one :3

Ill follow ya <3

Posted

What is this furaffinity you speak of? In all my wandering across the interwebs I have never found a website called that.

Posted

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egotist

I have links to my three fursonas in my profile, including Redbird.