LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Been With A Girl Who Messed Her Diaper?

Guest diaperguy68

I don't fantasize about a girl pooping as much as I fantasize about me making a big, stinky load in my diaper and then having a hot girl change my diaper. Anyone else with a similar fantasy?

Boosh. Hellz yea

Would it be strange of me to confess that I actually kinda...luv the smell of poo? :X

You see its that kind of post that makes me believe that a lot of things are hard wired into the brain. Its like being gay or liking broccoli. You can't train your brain to like the smell of poo. So it must be there when you are born. I find it fascinating!! I'm always wondering if most things are genetic or environment. I'm not judging or anything. Just saying that you were probably born with it..lol. Anyway....sorry to jack the thread.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Humans do not like the smell of poo, most find it repulsing, including me. While the idea of a girl making the messiest, smelliest diaper imaginable is a huge turn on for me I cant help but think if it really happened and I smelled the poo if I would still be turned on. Female poo smells the same as male poo, which is nasty.

I was on a crowded bus one time and I swear that somebody on the bus had a messy diaper on. I could smell the poo. A really hot girl walked on, and in my head I imagined it was her who was wearing a messy diaper. I got hard just thinking about it, and the smell of poo in the air almost drove up the excitement. So I dont think I would have a problem with the smell if a girl really did poo her diaper in my presence

if this happened to you, were you turned on by it?

Returning to the original question:

Yes, know that I have been to a ten NJL Munches I've been around quite a few women who've pooped themselves during the Activity afterward (we don't allow munch attendees to come eat with us while dirty, they have to change Right Away if they are)(heck almost all of us come wet and wet alot anyway, that's allowed) and I can honestly say that the odor doesn't bother me nearly as much as the enjoyment of being around a proud, dirty diaper girl. Some of the people reading this who are on my friends list have done it around me and I really do not mind. I guess its hard-wired but I just don't mind it when a DG dirties themselves. I agree with them. They can enjoy it know and change later. Its normal to me, I suppose.

Now, if the DG was my wife or SO (which is NOT the case) I'm wired to want to change her, as well as liking to be changed. Thats just how I feel about the subject. So all you great people out there who do, like myself, just enjoy it! We're not like other people.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL! My wife, cute as she is, can be just as bad sometimes. She's downright shameless with her farts (in the privacy of our own home), but hey, we're as bad as each other and equality is the motto of our household. But I still think, as you do, "alright, could you be even the least bit more feminine about this?!"

I swear though, sometimes I'll get the pants scared off me by a very sudden and LOUD trombone blast from her!

I know this is off topic but I just cannot help but comment. My girlfriend and I, have been living together for several years and this is completely the case.

On the topic of the post, the smell I could live with out. But the sensation/thrill of doing the deed is priceless.

Guest Wetnmessy247

The smell of a nasty mess is one of the reasons I do this in the first place.

Nothing quite like being around someone else who has messed a diper, while I myself am really messy and pungent.

And to answer the question about girls. I have never had a girl.

Somedy I will find one accepting of me.

this is kind of a strange borderline kind of thread...

now, I enjoy pooping my diaper, but then 'my #@^& don't stink!' as the saying goes. My wife isn't aware of my diaper desires and certainly wouldn't be caught dead in one, let alone pooping in it, but I can also say I dread walking into the bathroom after she's used the toilet for her poop...ewwww, stinky!

From that point of view, I think I can say that I would probably NOT be turned on by the activities suggested in the OP. Who knows, though...given the opportunity...

• Like 1

[2¢]Heheheh, this particular fantasy is actually the 1st one I had. Originally, I never thought about wearing diapers myself, it was all my female partner at the time (This has obviously changed however, as now I fantasize about both XP). It was the very thought of her soiling uncontrollably that turned me on most. The smell I'm not fond of, but I think I could easily put up with it for the oh so hot reward.[/2¢]

PS: Damn this feels weird to discuss... lol

• 1 month later...

Easily. I have changed my owen dirty diapers many times as i have yet to find a mommy. Because i am unable to work cause of disability benifits and other things i have hardly any money (£1.43p i think is what i have at the moment). So sometimes when i run out of proper diapers, and have exausted all my other methods of obtaining free diapers (samples, asking at diffrent places, internet freebies etc... etc...) i am left with nothing for it but to go dumpster diving. Now i know there is huge risk of infection, deseise and what not but im not really botherd about it, any infection entering the body through the diaper area stands a good chance of dramaticaly increasing chances of incontinence. I prefer hunting down dry or dryish, non poopy, non blood/other staind adult diapers. but obviously it dosent always happen like that. Sometimes i end up having to use a reuse a dampish diaper. There have been times when i had to re use baby diapers, and i find that thourghly disturbing and do not like this at all.. In those situations i just hold it under me go potty in it wrap it up and chuck it again. (Toilet Phobia)

As you can imagine, i have smelled all kinds of human poop from fresh to 2 month old maggot infested, from baby to the elderly geriatrics poop. Now im not a Pedophile and i dont like reusing babies diapers. I certinaly do not go purpously sniffing them or adult used adult diapers for that matter. I Prefer reusing adult diapers, and in anycase i dont like reusing diapers full stop. I have never worn a used baby diaper i just hold it under me like i said before. I only reuse diapers as a last resort, and i have no objection to the various poop smells, in fact you can tell weather the poop is female or male from the smell wich is affected by how old the diaper is. It will be difficult to explain that but i will try.

Time

If the diaper is more then 48 hours old grey spots start apearing wear urine has soked it.

It the diaper is more then a week old black spots will apear wear urine has soked it, insects are starting to be atracted to it

If it is more then 2 weeks old and contains poop the blackspots start turning dark greenish, by now the plastic backing is thin enough to see the clumps of yellowish tissue like gell inside. The diaper will be coverd in insects

After a Month you can see that the insects are actually consuming the diaper everything apart from the internal wetness barriar (were most color change happens) and the plastic.

After 2 Months you have a soggy holy bit of thin diaper plastic with a dark purply black material attatched to it. nothing more.

Smell

24 hours you can smell light smell of amonia and the poop smells like a cross between a rotting fish vindaloo mixed with rotting egg

48 hours, Amonia smell is much more noticable poop smell hasent changed

1 week, Amonia smell can be detected 4 meters away, poop smells like a full septic tank, Hydrogen Sulphide gas smell is also presant in tace quantities.

2 weeks, Uric acidin urine is really begining to formeant and amonia smell pure, and dangorus, front part of diaper is now flamable. Poop smell begins to smell like a cross between the gunk from the bottom of a compost heap and a sespit, Hydrogen sulphide gas smell is getting stronger.

1 Month The entire diaper is now explosive, chemical reactions between dcomposed poop and pee have cause pure Amonia (from the urine),Nitrogen Sulfide, and Hydrogen dichloride, (from poop) to mix, the air just above the diaper and withing a radious of 4 cm around the diaper is flamable gas being realesed from the diaper. If you were to light the black paste that is the poop or eaven move a light within given radious and spark it the diaper would produce a small but impresivley loud exploshion powerfull enough to blow your hand off.

2 Moths faint smell of Amonia and hydrogen sulphide gas left behind from the diaper. The plastic and the internal wetness bariar are still highly flamable, but not explosive. Theoreticaly you could make a torch that would burn for 12 hours before going out with this material. (Not Recomended)

If a messy diaper is fresh and it has a pickled egg kinda smell to it its female, if it smells kinda like a rotting pork pie its male

If a messy diaper is 24 hours and it smells sour its female if it smells bitter its male

If a messy diaper is 48 hours and it smells like a used sespit that someone has thrown a load of rotting lemmons and limes in to and left for a day its female. If it smells like they threw a load of Bicarbinate of Soda in that sespit its Male

If a messy diaper is a week old and it smells like strongly of rotting egg soured mayonaise sandwiches gone rotten mixed with gone of condensed milk its female. If it smells strongly like it a rotting cow carcus has been choped up and mixed in with the above mentions bicarbinate of soda sespit its male.

After that you cant really distinguish gender, as the amonia smell is to strong. And would you really whant to be wearing an acidic explosive diaper ? i wouldent.

Do not try at home, I have made plenty of painful mistakes in the past finding out the above information. (i still have both hands luckily and i still have all my bits intact. But use your imagination. Im not saying how i found out diapers decomposed to explosive and flamible gunk.

Surfiser to say is Yes i would still be attracted to a woman eaven if she messed herself in reality.

P.S.

(typical aspie question)

Was that to much information ?

Guest Wetnmessy247

About the two girls one cup thing:

It sounds awesome in text description, what with the whole scat fondling. But watching it...no. They eat the poo. :o Not even I would do that. :huh:

That's coming from a guy who has stayed in a messed diaper for three days straight once. :blush:

About the two girls one cup thing:

It sounds awesome in text description, what with the whole scat fondling. But watching it...no. They eat the poo. :o Not even I would do that. :huh:

That's coming from a guy who has stayed in a messed diaper for three days straight once. :blush:

HOLY SHIT! (no pun intended)

We found something that does disgust him!

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The wife did this recently, this by the way was the first time she ever tried a diaper. I told her to just let go and enjoy it and I would clean everything up, because she has cleaned up my messy diapers a few times. She didn't want to stay in it too long (about 20 minutes); but i did enjoy the clean up part. She said this was a one time deal so far, and she just wanted to know what I have have enjoyed for many years. I am not pushing her and who knows maybe some day in the future she will want to try again.

I have never experienced this. I think my wife might do it if I asked her and she was in the right mood. The thing for me is, do I really want to experience it and possibly find that I don't like it? Or just be happy continuing to fantasize about it?

The Star trek character Spock said something like this in one of the origional TV episodes once (Amok time) at the end to a rival regarding his now ex wife.

"Stonn, she is yours. After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

Also, the old saying 'Be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it" then what??? :o

• 1 month later...

While I don't find the smell to be a turn on parse, I am not repulsed by it anymore, at least when it is me that is the messy one. In fact, it's comforting to know that the smell is coming from me and means I have a messy diaper. It helps me sleep.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Yeah I have before. I had an ex who would poop her diaper for me. The first time she did it I wasn’t home. I came back and she told me she did something in her diaper. I said what pee? She said no and showed me the lump in her depends. She actually told me she did it while talking to my Mom on the phone! I changed her diaper and we had sex.

This became a pretty regular occurrence. She would ask to wear a diaper and I would tell her ok, but no potty today. She was always happy to comply. She actually ended up wearing diapers more than me and was pretty much 24/7 towards the end of our time together. 
  Some of the time, she was shy about her pooping. I would always know to check her diaper after she smoked in the morning. Most of the time there would be a mess in there. A few times she actually let me watch her. That was the best. Seeing the expression on her face as see pushed a poo out into her diaper was so sexy.

I defiantly didn’t like the clean up as much as the actual act. It was never too bad, because she would want changed right away. But I’d have to say the good outweighed the bad for sure. 

• Like 2

I've been on the receiving end of having poopy diapers changed. I've never been with a woman who wore diapers, much less pooped in diapers. 

The women I've been with have been willing to change diapers but they themselves have stuck to their potty training and have not wanted to wear diapers.