LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Been With A Girl Who Messed Her Diaper?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Humans do not like the smell of poo, most find it repulsing, including me. While the idea of a girl making the messiest, smelliest diaper imaginable is a huge turn on for me I cant help but think if it really happened and I smelled the poo if I would still be turned on. Female poo smells the same as male poo, which is nasty.

I was on a crowded bus one time and I swear that somebody on the bus had a messy diaper on. I could smell the poo. A really hot girl walked on, and in my head I imagined it was her who was wearing a messy diaper. I got hard just thinking about it, and the smell of poo in the air almost drove up the excitement. So I dont think I would have a problem with the smell if a girl really did poo her diaper in my presence

if this happened to you, were you turned on by it?

• Like 7

I wish I could find a girl into this (and the other thousand kinks I'm into :X). I'm not a fan of the smell, its poo, poo smells yucky. But that yuckyness is also part of the experince. When I mess the smell reminds me how naughty I've been.

As for girls messing.... well it is one of my big turn ons :S. I don't know why (and I'm not sure if I want to know :X) but a girl messing her pants really gets me going, guess its to do with humilation, naughtyness, and the fact that I'd be able to give her a sound spanking :whistling: (this makes me think I'm a switch or a bit more dominate then I'd like to believe). Believe me, if I had a gf who'd do that, well the smell wouldn't put me off..... A girl messing her nappy isn't such a big thing, I know it would get me going still, just not quite as well as panty messing :X.

Jesus, this post seems a bit creepy for me.

Edit: Babytommy1981, scat lovers aren't necessarily into eating it, only some.... (Not that I'm a fan of scat :X, just the above mentioned panty pooping thing tends to cross over sometimes)

• Like 1

Female poo smells the same as male poo, which is nasty.

That's partially true. There are marginally more sulphur compounds found in women's feces/flautus(only seen a correlation, no clue on causation), so odds are it's going to smell worse.

Of course, diet is going to be a much stronger factor than sex in regard to how bad one's shit stinks.

My current partner has messed a few times. It was definitely fun each of the times it happened, but hey I'm selfish and I would rather I be the one with shit on myself than the other way around.

• Like 1

but if a girl messes her diaper, and while she is still in the messy diaper, you have an orgasm, then you dont have to worry about being 'turnedoff' once you change her diaper, cause u already came...

there problem solved.

• Like 2

Nope, but my ex used to let me smell her delicious feces after she had been to the toilet. As I`m into coprophilia( coprophagia is definitely intriguing as well, but haven`t tried, too much worried about the biohazard of it all I guess) as well, no need to say that was pure, filthy, degrading heaven for me, he,he. Viva coprophilia!! :beer:

• Like 1

^^^

LOL

Like mentioned above, its more of a matter of the persons diet rather than gender regarding their crap 'smelling good' or not

Hell, sometimes i nearly gag myself when i drop a load in my diaper, then other times its really not bad at all...

Wife/Mommy/babygirl has only been able to mess with help from an enema (she has chronic constipation and trouble passing stools on the toilet, let alone in the confines of a diaper), but I haven't had much problem with the smell. The 'death' sort of smell that sometimes comes from eating too much red meat and being constipated can turn my stomach, though.

On the other hand, she has an unbelievable supply of gas sometimes, and that can knock a person over. She would be a fart fetishist dream, she pushes them out, loud and proud, sometimes every few minutes. I don't mind, though sometimes it gets to be "Come on, honey, be a girl for once!"

Methinks we would get caught very quickly XD

Whilst the tell tale smell is very beautiful, it's also very recognisable :P

It's true! It wouldn't be the same if it wasn't instantly recognized XD

^^^

LOL

Like mentioned above, its more of a matter of the persons diet rather than gender regarding their crap 'smelling good' or not

Hell, sometimes i nearly gag myself when i drop a load in my diaper, then other times its really not bad at all...

Diet definitely makes a difference; Puddin's poo, for example, smells quite a bit different to most other people owing to her vegan diet :3

• Like 2

I wish I could find a girl into this (and the other thousand kinks I'm into :X). I'm not a fan of the smell, its poo, poo smells yucky. But that yuckyness is also part of the experince. When I mess the smell reminds me how naughty I've been.

As for girls messing.... well it is one of my big turn ons :S. I don't know why (and I'm not sure if I want to know :X) but a girl messing her pants really gets me going, guess its to do with humilation, naughtyness, and the fact that I'd be able to give her a sound spanking :whistling: (this makes me think I'm a switch or a bit more dominate then I'd like to believe). Believe me, if I had a gf who'd do that, well the smell wouldn't put me off..... A girl messing her nappy isn't such a big thing, I know it would get me going still, just not quite as well as panty messing :X.

Jesus, this post seems a bit creepy for me.

Edit: Babytommy1981, scat lovers aren't necessarily into eating it, only some.... (Not that I'm a fan of scat :X, just the above mentioned panty pooping thing tends to cross over sometimes)

I like that bit of the post :angel_not:

What's the thousand other kinks ey? :P

*dreamy sigh* I do envy the US Cheerleader Culture. We don't strictly have that here ;_; But as I have a fetish for (among...several different other things) dressup in general I can relate to Loopy's Cheerleader Outfit Fetish!

ok. to some the smell is bad. but what about the ones that not only enjoy the smell. but not to gross anyone out. but what about the poeple that like to tast poop. or even eat it. these people are called scat lovers, and yes they like to fill there mouths with poop. and eat it.

I'm a scat lover, and the last thing I want to do is "fill my mouth with poop". :huh:

I don't mean to be an arse, but don't generalize.

• Like 1

Ok, how about this? Yes, some like the smell (and maybe even the taste) of poop but I am not one of them. I think the original post had to do with those who do not like the smell of poop and if they would be either turned on or not by a girl who loaded up her diaper with a smelly poop. First, we would have to determine just what it is that is turning someone on. Is it that the girl is wearing a diaper? Is it the fact that you know for sure that she pooped in it or is it just the smell of it alone? Maybe it's a combination of one, two or all three. Only then can we know pretty much if it is a turn on and why. Personally, I know I'd be turned on by knowing the girl was wearing diapers and probably also knowing she pooped in it, but the smell would not be good. Now, if a girl has been taking Nullo tablets or deoderizing pills and pooped her diaper so that the smell was not noticable or very faint, then I might be turned on by it. Since I'm a DL and not fond of the clean up I'm not sure if I'd want to change her diaper or just fool around with her when she's still wearing the messy diaper.

On the other hand, she has an unbelievable supply of gas sometimes, and that can knock a person over. She would be a fart fetishist dream, she pushes them out, loud and proud, sometimes every few minutes. I don't mind, though sometimes it gets to be "Come on, honey, be a girl for once!"

LOL! My wife, cute as she is, can be just as bad sometimes. She's downright shameless with her farts (in the privacy of our own home), but hey, we're as bad as each other and equality is the motto of our household. But I still think, as you do, "alright, could you be even the least bit more feminine about this?!"

I swear though, sometimes I'll get the pants scared off me by a very sudden and LOUD trombone blast from her!

My own take on the "female in poopie-filled diapers" debate is that it's up to the individual in question. We all have varying degrees of tolerance when it comes to poop, including our own.

I'm with Goden when it comes to not generalizing. Somebody may love scat, but there are, naturally, limits as to how much they love it and how far they'll go with it.

I love my wife, and I don't mind when she farts and my libido does not get diminished even after she's taken a quite odiferous poop in the toilet. However, I don't know that I'd appreciate her filling a diaper up. I'm really just into my own poop. I love hearing about others' poop experiences, but I'm glad I don't have to smell them!

I guess, in short, I'm saying that although I really love pooping myself, if I know that I've got a nice, firm log on the way, I don't think I could quite deal with another's poops. So, yeah, I've got limits as to how much I appreciate scat.

• 2 weeks later...