LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megan Getting What She Deserves

Would there be any writer's that would be interested in taking this over?

I was thinking we could have three people make attempts in a thread and we vote on which version we like better to be continued.

Guest Chriskc

Would there be any writer's that would be interested in taking this over?

I was thinking we could have three people make attempts in a thread and we vote on which version we like better to be continued.

Sounds good. I might even take a crack at it. I wrote one story. I'll do anything for you

Sounds good. I might even take a crack at it. I wrote one story. I'll do anything for you

give her a shot, try writing the next chapter and send it to me....we should have a few people do it and have readers vote on who should get to continue it.

any other takers? Three would be a good amount.

I have had one story sent to me, I would really like two more and then I will make a poll and people can vote on who they want to continue this story.

Anyone else interested, just pm me your next chapter.

Alright, I have gotten two good stories sent to me now.

Both send the story sort of toward babying of Megan, if someone wants to send a final draft prospect that maybe goes in a different direction.

Both messages are very good, I think people will have a hard vote ahead of them :)

So need one more

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 13 (finally)

I head toward my room while dinner is getting ready, the privacy is necessary.

As I continue through the night my need to pee grows, but I just can't bear to wet myself. I know I have already done it, but it's such an awful experience, I would rather deal with the pain in my bladder then the humiliation of wetting myself.

Every time I move, every time I sit, stand, move my legs, anything, I feel the diaper that surrounds me sticking to me. The padding on my butt, a terrible reminder that it only exists because I am expected to poop myself. I sit, I hear the crinkle, that fluffy reminder says this product was only created in case I might poop myself, and the scary part....that is exactly what I am expected to do. No one in my family expects me to do anything other than to wet and mess myself in this trap of underwear.

I seem to keep dwelling on what I did to Ashley. I guess this medicine is exactly what mom wanted for me to go through. It is humbling to say the least, I keep being reminded of how cute and adorable Ashley looked while diapered. I feel like I look like a special ed kid diapered. I don't look cute and cuddly, I feel like I look like an impostor, like a child who isn't all there. What a defeating feeling. I can't even believe I have allowed others to see me like this, I know it's only family, but still, how humiliating.

Every time I look in the mirror, these are the thoughts that run through my head. I used to love to look in the mirror, I am not in love with my body, but every once in awhile I catch a look at a curve, or a part of my body in my full length mirror, and I feel like it looks very attractive, almost movie star attractive. Sure the whole package isn't there like it is for a Jennifer Aniston, but I feel like I have good parts, or moments. But now when I look in my mirror, I just want to cry. I look so stupid, so mortifyingly ugly and unattractive.

These thoughts are not helping anything, and they are not helping me to escape my reality, the reality that is my diapered state. My need to pee is getting more and more exasperated. But I also know I can hold it. I keep having he natural habit of getting up and going to the door as if to head toward the bathroom. I have to keep reminding myself that that is no longer an option. I dare not find out how my mother would react if I tried to pull something like that off.

I turn on my laptop. Staring at the laptop, nothing can effectively distract me. Maybe as time progresses I can lose myself into a hobby to kill this time. Not like I want to kill the rest of my summer, but I am quite sure it has already been effectively murdered for me. I had plans the rest of this summer, plans with Ashley as well, and even those I no longer want to indulge. I just want to hide in my room, take off this diaper, and then cry. Of course, again, option number two is not an option, and I'm pretty sure number one isn't really either, at least at the rate that my privacy keeps dwindling. So what does that leave me with? One thing left to do, cry.

So I lay my head onto my pillow, face down, and just keep crying. The need to pee keeps building up and building up. As I cry, I decide the pain is getting too great, I wet myself, just like a baby would, and continue to cry myself to sleep.

• Like 2

Sorry wasn't able to write the same you did

Who ever tried to carry on with this story would have a difficult time, readers tend to compare the styles which in some cases are a little unfair. I hope that you will continue with your story arc as it is an interesting development of the characters.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 14 (Because I like it when older stories get picked back up)

I am laying here, face down on my bed. My diaper is wet, I can feel the warmth around my loins. Not a thing I can do about it. Might as well get used to wearing a wet diaper, especially since mom doesn't want me to tell her when I am wet.

It's not like I can forget that my diaper is wet, it follows me around. I can smell dinner, so I head back to the kitchen. There is Ashley reading at the dinner table, mom cooking, and here I am, diaper and tank top, obviously wet. I crinkle as I walk, and I offer to help mom, and I set the table.

When we sit down to eat, I can feel my very wet thick diaper squish and push the rest of the un-soaked urine around my crotch and up my backside. I grimish as I sit. Ashley looks at me, 'wet diaper?' She must know, or at least recognize my face.

I didn't respond, too embarrassed to have my 8 year old sister ask me if MY diaper was wet, because I had wet it.

I ate dinner silently, I cleaned my plate, and then I washed my dish in the sink. While I was at the sink, mom came up from behind me, and I could feel my diaper being tugged at the crotch. Mom announces rather loudly in my opinion that I am wet, but not that wet. I just sigh to myself. Left in this wet diaper, that is even thicker now that it is wet likely until bedtime.

I head back to my bedroom, I suppose I will be spending my summer vacation like a hermit in my bedroom in wet and messy diapers.

After an hour, mom knocks on my door.

"Meg, would you like to come out to the porch with me and have some tea, maybe play a card game with Ashley?"

"Can I wear pants?"

"No, but we would like you to join us."

I decide spending time with them is fine, better than looking for things to look at on my computer.

I head out to the porch, in a tank top and wet diaper and sit down in one of the whicker rocking chairs.

We play a card game and I manage to wet my diaper one more time while we are playing. The diaper was much slower to soak up this wetting, and it was getting very thick on me. I could no longer put my thighs together and I settled to sit on my knees in the chair and play out the game.

Mom announced it was time for bed. It was Ashley's normal bed time, but I guess since I am just a baby now, that I go to bed when she does.

Mom gets Ashley ready for bed, I can hear them talking. I'm laying on my bed looking at the ceiling, waiting for mom to come and change my diaper and get me ready for bed. It's very frustrating.

Mom eventually comes in, changes my wet diaper, puts me in a clean one, uses a lot of powder (I smell like a baby) and get under the covers to fall asleep.

Tomorrow we are supposed to go to the pool, I don't know how I will manage that, but one thing is for sure, I won't be getting out of diapers.

If people want me to continue this, I will, I also would like some pretty interactive comments, and advice. Once you get to this point in a story, it's hard to figure out exactly where it is going to go. I have one direction, but I would like to hear what the readers want to see. Otherwise it gets sort of stale.

Also, any artists that would be willing to draw some pictures, or have pictures of a model they think look like Megan, why don't you instant message me, I would love to have pictures to go along with this story.

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

I'd like to see Magan put up a fight, and be further regressed against her will. Ie bottles, babyfood ect. I just like them kind of stories. Look forward to more. Thanks for keeping it going. You've inspired me, to pick mine back up.

• 10 months later...