LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Cynthia nods. "Ok Melanie. I guess you could have taken me to the bathroom and put me on the toilet yourself like I was a toddler." She gets in the backseat and buckles herself in. "Ok. I want to see what a Walmart is. Some of the other girls have been to Walmart when they had their girl's day out. I didn't go with them. I didn't like the girl's day out I went to. It was depressing to see other moms with their daughters and me not having a mom who loved me."

"well now you won't to worry about that. You do have a mother that loves you."

When they arrive at Walmart Mark and Melanie get out of the car and wait for Cynthia to get out. They lead her up to the sidewalk in front of the store. Melanie looks over at Cynthia and smiles. "Would you like to ride in a shopping cart? I'm just kidding.I know you can walk and stay with us." Melanie pulls a shopping cart out of the rack and leads Cynthia into the store.

"Like I said, we are going to the bed area first, and then we will look at bedding. Once that is done, I will take you over to the girls department and we can pick out some new clothes for you to wear."

Melanie and Mark led Cynthia through the store back to the beds. They waited while she looked at all the different models of beds on display. "Do you see one you like?"

Cynthia nods. "Yeah for now,but that will probably change in a couple of days to a couple of weeks. It is how long it usually takes for the people to get tired of me." She giggles a little bit. "You are funny Melanie. I'm too big to fit in the baby seat." Cynthia looks at the beds. She walks back and forth between two different beds. Cynthia settles on a Twin size bed with a quilted top in it. "This is the way I want. It is soft and feels like a cloud should be." She goes over to the bedding and looks at the different types. Cynthia picks out Hannah Montana bedding. "Cool they have Hannah bedding. She is my favorite TV star. One day I want to be like her. Have a dual life and be famous."

"I wasn't meaning the baby seat, Cynthia. You could ride in the back where we put things when we shop."

Mark watches as Cynthia chooses which bed she wants, then talks to the sales person to have the bed delivered later that evening. Mark slips away while Melanie and Cynthia look at the bedding. He goes over to the regular furniture department and picks out a desk and couch for Cynthia's studio then comes back to where the girls are.

"Yes, Hannah Montana is nice. I think you should have at least three different sets of sheets though. How about Tinkerbelle or 101 Dalmatians? or better yet, why don't you pick out two more sets and then we will go look at clothes." Melanie said.

Cynthia nods. "Oh I thought you meant the baby seat." She looks at the bedding and picks up the Tinklebell bedding. "I think Tink is really cute. I like her better now that she is on her own. I didn't like her in Peter Pan. She was bratty in the movie." Cynthia couldn't find anything she liked until she turned around and said Shrek bedding. She squealed with delight and grabs the bedding." Ok let's go look at clothes." Cynthia follows Melanie out of the bedding section. She stops for a moment to tie her shoe. When Cynthia looks up. Melanie wasn't around. Tears start to form in her eyes and her thumb instantly found her way to her mouth. Cynthia walks around trying to find Melanie. Getting farther and farther away from where Melanie was at. She felt like setting down in the middle of the floor and cry,but she knew that would make her look like a baby and she wasn't a baby.

Melanie smiles as Cynthia chooses the Tinkerbelle bedding and then finds the Shrek bedding. She added them to the shopping cart and then starts over to the girls clothing department. Melanie doesn't notice Cynthia stop to tie her shoes and keeps walking. She was almost to the clothes department when she ran into Mark He smiled at Melanie and looked around.

"Where's Cynthia? did she have to go to the bathroom?" Mark wondered.

Melanie stopped the cart and looked behind her. A frightened look came over her face. What kind of mother was she, losing her daughter just hours after getting her from the orphanage.

"I don't know where Cynthia is. We were in the bedding department and started this way. I thought she was right behind me. I am going to retrace my steps and see if I can find her."

Melanie turns the shopping cart over to Mark and starts walking back toward the bedding department, looking down aisles along the way. She felt tears come to her eyes. She didn't want to cry as that would blur her vision and she might miss Cynthia. Mark followed Melanie on the way back to the bedding department. When they reached the bedding department Melanie checked all around and looked back at Mark.

"Oh god, I've lost my daughter. I am the world's worst mother. What is Cynthia going to think of me?"

Mark put his arms around Melanie and comforted her."Come on, we are going to find her. It's not your fault. You know Cynthia has ADD and is easily distracted. She probably saw something interesting and stopped to look at it or something. How about we go to the service desk and let them know we have a lost person?"

Melanie shakes her head. "I don't want everyone in the store to know what a bad mother I am. We know she is in the store somewhere. Let's split up and do a search for her. We can meet up at the service desk in a half hour. If we haven't found her by then, we will get a manager involved. Is that okay with you?"

"Okay. You take one half of the store and I will take the other. I'll take the shopping cart so you will have your hands free and can concentrate more on the search."

Melanie starts out through the store, looking down each of the aisles, calling out Cynthia's name.

Cynthia looks up and down the aisles as she walked trying to find Mark or Melanie. She saw alot of different areas she wanted to go see,but she knew they could wait. Right now she had to find her mommy or daddy. Cynthia shakes her head. "Quit thinking like that. You are not a little child. Their names are Mark and Melanie. Not mommy and daddy." She walks up to the service desk. She remembered her kindergarten teacher taught the class that if you get lost. To go find an adult to help you. "Excuse me ma'am. I am lost from the people I came with. Could you call them over the PA system and tell them that I'm up here at the service desk?"

The lady nods. "Yes I can. What are their names?"

Cynthia thinks for a moment. "There names are Melanie and Mark Westin."

The lady smiles. "Ok." She gets on the PA system. "Would Melanie and Mark Westin please come to the service desk. There is someone who said she belongs to you."

Cynthia stands there looking in both directions. She starts to feel like they abandoned her in the store when she saw Melanie coming towards her. Cynthia runs over to her crying and hugs her. "I'm sorry I got lost from you. I stopped to tie my shoe and when I looked up. You was gone. I looked the store over trying to find you,but I couldn't. I remembered something my kindergarten teacher told us. She said if we get lost. To find an adult to help us. So that is what I did. Please don't be mad at me and send me back. I'm sorry I got lost from you."

• Like 1

Melanie is walking down an aisle when she heard her and Mark being paged to the service desk. She walks as quickly as she can to the service desk in the front of the store. She sees Cynthia standing there and runs over to her. She scoops Cynthia up in her arms and gives her a big hug and kiss.

"It was my fault, honey. I should have been keeping my eye on you. I am so glad you remembered the lesson that your kindergarten teacher taught you."

Mark arrives with the shopping cart and comes over to Cynthia. He rubs Cynthia's back and smiles at her.

"I'm so glad we found you. We were both worried sick that we had lost our little girl. How about you riding in the shopping cart for the rest of our shopping trip so we can keep an eye on you and you won't get lost again?"

Cynthia nods. "It was partly my fault too. I should have told you to wait for me,but I didn't think you would have vanished that fast. It was the first time I had to use it. When I first realized I was lost. I started to panic and I wanted to set down in the middle of the floor and cry,but I knew that wouldn't solve anything. So I took a few deep breathes and started to think about what I needed to do to find you. I remember what my teacher told me and I started looking for an adult I thought I could trust to help me. That is when I saw the service desk." Cynthia nods. "I was worried too. Worried that you had already got tired of me and abandoned me in Walmart. She hugs Mark and Melanie. "Thank you for being worried about me. Ok I'll ride in the shopping cart the rest of the time we are here." Cynthia sets down inside the cart when Melanie puts her inside.

"Aww, we would never abandon you. You have been a little angel."

Mark pushes the shopping cart as he follows Melanie back to the girls department. She starts out by looking at the coveralls and shortalls. She sees some with Tinkerbelle on them and then some with Disney princesses. Melanie wasn't sure what size clothes Cynthia wore.

"Cynthia, do you know what size of clothes you wear?"

Cynthia chuckles. "I've been called many things,but angel isn't one of them." She shrugs. "No I don't know what size I wear,but I wear the smallest clothes in my room. You can look in my shirt and pants to see what size they are." She kneels up so Melanie can see what size she wore. "After we get done here. Can we go to the toy section? I saw a big section of dolls while I was looking for you. I was tempted to go look at them,but finding you was more important."

Melanie checks the size of the clothes Cynthia was wearing and tried to gauge the size of the shortalls by that. The tag on Melanies pants said size 9, but Melanie wasn't sure if that meant she fit into a girls size 9 or what. Melanie took several different sizes of the shortalls off the rack.

"Let's go try these on you, okay?" Melanie said, lifting Cynthia out of the cart. She led Cynthia into one of the dressings rooms and looked at her. "Would it be alright if I undressed you and tried these shortalls on you? Or would it be too uncomfortable. If it is, I can wait outside and you can come show me what you look like after you put a pair on."

Cynthia nods. "Ok let's go try them on." She starts to walk towards the dressing room. Cynthia looks at Melanie. "I guess it would be ok if you helped me try the shortalls on me. I've never wore them and I don't know how to put them on." The girl size 9 fit,but was a bit too snug. The girl size 10 fit better. "I think this would be better. I can breath easier in them." Cynthia puts her pants and shoes back on. She follows Melanie out of the dressing room. "I'll be right back. I've got to go use the bathroom." Cynthia runs off to find the bathroom. As she runs. A small trail of pee follow her. She stops and starts to cry as she walks back to Melanie. "I had an accident. I thought I could make it to the bathroom in time,but I didn't." Cynthia buries her face into Melanie's chest as she cries.

Melanie helps Cynthia put the shortalls on and notices how tight the size 9 is on her. She nods when Cynthia says the size 10 fit better and lets her breath easier. She helps Cynthia change back into her clothes and starts gathering up the shortalls as Cynthia starts toward the bathroom. She hears Cynthia crying as she comes back to the dressing room. Melanie pulls Cynthia over to her and hugs her as she cries.

"It's okay, Cynthia. It's just an accident. I'm not mad at you. I think what is most important is that you get changed into dry clothes. I'll go get you some dry panties to wear and you can change into the shortalls I am going to get for you. You wait right here for me, okay?"

Melanie leaves the dressing room, closing the door behind her. She goes over to where Mark is waiting. "Cynthia had an accident. I need to get her some clean panties."

Melanie looks around and finds where the girls panties were. She remembers the size on Cynthia's pants and grabs a package of them, not really looking at the designs on them. She hurries back to the dressing room and knocks on the door.

"Cynthia, It's Melanie. I have some panties for you."

Cynthia nods. "It is embarrassing. I shouldn't be having accidents at my age. Kids younger than me at the orphange didn't have accidents after they get passed age 4. I'm alot older than that and I still have them sometimes." She sets down on the bench inside the dressing room and waits on Melanie to come back. Cynthia opens the door and lets Melanie in. She looks at the panties and than at Melanie. "Dora the Exploder panties?" Cynthia thought they was childish looking,but she wasn't going to say it. Melanie was being nice to her and she didn't want to make Melanie feel bad about picking the wrong design. She open the pack and takes out a pair on panties. "I think I should go change in the bathroom. That way I can clean the urine smell off my skin and will not transfer it to my new Dora panties."

Melanie blushes a bit when she sees that she had picked up Dora the Explorer panties in Cynthia's size. She nods in agreement with Cynthia going down to the bathroom to get cleaned up and changed. She handed Cynthia one of the pairs of Shortalls after making sure they were a size 10.

"I'll go with you and stand outside the bathroom door. You can call me if you need any help getting dressed."

Melanie walked with Cynthia to the bathroom and noticed it was right next to the baby department. She hoped Cynthia wouldn't notice this, as she knew Cynthia was feeling very much like a baby right now.

Cynthia nods. "Ok you wait outside the bathroom door and I'll call you if I need some help getting dressed." She noticed the bathroom was next to the baby department. It bothered her a little,but she figured it shouldn't matter too much because she was going to the bathroom not going to be baby department because Melanie thought she was a baby. "They really should put the bathrooms in a different place." She goes into the bathroom and goes into one of the stalls. Cynthia takes off her shoes,her wet panties and pants. She starts to clean herself up when she hears her stomach starting to roll. Cynthia sets down on the toilet and uses it. After she was finished. She wiped her bottom and finished cleaning the urine smell off her skin. Cynthia pulls on the Dora Panties and then tries to get the shortalls on. She ends up getting the straps twisted. Cynthia picks up her wet clothes and carries them out of the stall. She laid them on the counter next to a discarded walmart bag. Cynthia puts the wet clothes in the bag and ties them shut. She sets it on top of the trash can and washes her hands. Cynthia looks at herself in the mirror. With her thumb in her mouth. She looked like a toddler who tried to dress themselves. Cynthia walks out of the bathroom and goes over to where Melanie was at. "I'm ready to go shopping some more."

As she waits for Cynthia to get dressed Melanie looks over at the baby department. She sees the cute little dresses and outfits for baby girls and toddler girls and wishes slightly she had someone to buy them for. Melanie is glad the bathroom was close by this time but then she starts to wonder what Cynthia would do if she wet her panties where there wasn't a bathroom available. How would she clean herself. Melanie dashes over to the baby department and picks up a package of baby wipes and brings them back to the cart. She slips them under some of the bedding in the cart so Cynthia wouldn't see them. She hides them just in time, as Cynthia comes out of the bathroom. Melanie looks at Cynthia and smiles at the way she is dressed.

"Good job getting dressed Cynthia. I think the straps would look better this way though," Melanie praises and then unfastens the straps and straightens them up before refastening them. Melanie led Cynthia back to the girls department and looked over the panties. Since the Dora package was open she was going to buy them, but she also wanted to buy several more packages. If Cynthia kept having daytime accidents she knew she should keep a couple of pairs in her purse, just in case. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a spare set of clothes for Cynthia in the car if needed too.

"Cynthia, why don't you pick out three packages of panties that you like? I'm sorry I grabbed the Dora panties from the counter, but I'm afraid we are stuck with them now. Three more packages should do it. Also, how do you feel about wearing dresses? Do you only want to wear them for special occassions or when you want to feel dressed up, or would they be okay to wear everyday? They might make it easier when you have to make a quick trip to the bathroom."

Although Melanie didn't say it out loud, she thought it would also be easier to hide an accident if she was wearing a dress over the panties instead of shortalls or coveralls.

Cynthia nods. "Thank you. I'm not use to dressing myself with things that have straps. While I was in the bathroom. I was thinking about something. Since I have accidents sometimes. I was thinking about asking if I can get a backpack to carry so I will have spare pairs of underwear and pants to change into after I dispose of my wet panties and pants in the trash can. Maybe get some flushable wipes. Baby wipes are too childish and you can't flush them." She smiles. "I wasn't going to say anything about the Dora panties because I didn't want you to feel bad about picking out childish panties for me." Cynthia nods and walks with Melanie out from where the bathroom was at. "That sounds ok to me." She shakes her head. Dresses are too fancy looking. I prefer pants and t shirts." Cynthia picks out a pack of Babrie,a pack with Tinklebell and one with Snow White on them.

Melanie listens as Cynthia talks. "Of course you can get a backpack, I think that's a great idea. Also the flushable wipes are good too. However, I don't want you throwing out your wet clothes. Those are too expensive to keep buying. How about we put a plastic bag in the backpack so you can store the wet things in there and bring them home so I can wash them?"

Melanie reaches in the cart and takes the wipes out of the cart. "I guess we won't be needing these then." She sets the wipes on a nearby counter.

Melanie watches as Cynthia picks out her panties and puts them in the cart. Melanie lifts Cynthia up and puts her back in the shopping cart. She pushes Cynthia around, picking out several pairs of pants in her size and blouses and tee shirts as well. She even finds a couple of dresses, one a pink one with white trim and the other a yellow one, and puts them in the cart. She pushes the cart over to where the backpacks are sold. "Okay, pick yourself out a backpack that you would like, and then we will go over to the toy department."

Cynthia nods. "Oh that is what I was told to do at the orphanage. When I had an accident. I was to throw my wet panties and pants in the trashcan. They was ruined and wasn't worth washing. That is why I had very little clothes and nothing really fancy like the other girls. They figured why give me something really nice if I was going to have an accident in it. Do you want me to go to the bathroom and get my wet pants and panties out of the trashcan?" She shakes her head. "No we will not. That is for babys. Big girls use flushable wipes." Cynthia looks the backpacks over and settles on a Hannah Monatana backpack. Her big got big when they went over to the toy department. "It looks like Santa Workshop in here. I've never seen so many toys in my life. I rarely got toys for christmas. The other girls did. Whoever got my name always got me practical gifts."

"Aww, that's too bad. They really treated you bad at the orphanage. No, you don't have to go get the wet things you threw out in the bathroom, unless you want the clothes to remember the orphanage by."

Melanie watched as Cynthia looked at the backpacks and chose the Hannah Montana backpack. They then walked over to the toy department. Melanie smiled as Cynthia's eyes got big.

"Since we have a spare bedroom upstairs and your studio will be downstairs, how about we turn the spare bedroom into your playroom? Go ahead and pick out some toys that you might like to play with. Do you think Angie would like a doll friend?"

Cynthia shakes her head. "Not really." She nods. "I like that idea." Cynthia gets out of the shopping cart and walks up and down the aisle. She picks a couple of Barbies, Some clothes for Babrie to wear. Cynthia looks at some different houses for Barbie and chooses one that looks simliar to her new house." She shrugs. "I don't know. She might be jealous or think I'm trying to replace her because she isn't as new as she was. Do we have a DVD player at home? I don't remember seeing one when I was looking around the house."

"Okay, Well I don't think it would be replacing her but if Angie might feel that way, then okay. We can get a TV with a DVD player for the playroom if you want, or we can put it in the studio and you can draw when watching a movie."

Melanie adds all the toys that Cynthia wants to the cart.

"Is that all you want?"

Cynthia nods. "I would like that in my playroom. Then I can watch TV while I'm playing with my new toys." She looks at the toys on the shelf and then nods. "Yes that is all the toys I want for now. I might want some more once I get settled into my playroom. I would like to paint my studio and my playroom. I don't have to do it now,but I would like to do it once I feel that you and Mark aren't going to send me packing back to the orphanage." They leave the toy department and got to the electronic department. She picks out a TV/DVD combo. Some Disney movies and an alarm clock shaped like a castle."