LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"If she can't catch up with the others. She will always be one or more steps behind them and that could effect her later in life like making decisions that can have lasting impact on her. One that comes to mind is having a baby before you are ready mentally and emotionally."

Mary smiles. "Woah three girls? That is a lot of babies to set on." She nods. "Yes I would."

"That's why we need to work with her here at home. She can catch up and even go ahead of the other children her age that are in preschool. I'm sure if we make it fun for her she will learn fast."

"yes it is. And if you don't feel like sitting on them, maybe you can tie them up until we get back if they give you too much trouble."

Melanie gets up and comes over to Natasha. She helps Natasha as they go down into the basement and where Molly is sleeping.

"Yeah I hope we can I don't want her going down the same path I did. All because she was behind the other students academically."

Mary smiles. "Good that will be me extra practice at calf roping."

Mary looks in on where Molly was sleeping. "They are all angels when they are asleep. Too bad when they wake up. The halo goes away and the devil horns come out."

"She won't. I'm sure of it. It takes more than an education though."

"As long as you don't try to brand them, I guess it's okay to rope them."

"I've never seen Molly with devil horns. She is an angel even when awake. Cynthia on the other hand is a different story."

"I hope you are right about that."

Mary pouts. "Oh you take all the fun out of it. I see nothing wrong with a Pampers or Huggies brand on their thigh or bottom."

Mary smiles. "Not sweet, innocent Cynthia. She is always an angel." She had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing at her comment about Cynthia.