LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have A "Ritual" When You Poopy?

Quite unbabyish but I normally go out and smoke a menthol right before or after I make a messy. I dunno how the habit came to be for the after part. Before though, it was just another thing that I could use to take up time trying to 'hold it'. Trying to finish a smoke before expelling a liquid glycerine suppository is a pretty difficult challenge XD

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

A small "ritual" I just noticed is after messing I will turn on the television and watch nickelodeon if it is convenient.

There is just something about watching cartoons in an extremely messy/smelly diaper that makes my day. :P

A small "ritual" I just noticed is after messing I will turn on the television and watch nickelodeon if it is convenient.

There is just something about watching cartoons in an extremely messy/smelly diaper that makes my day. :P

I'm with you there. I love watching "Secret Squirrel" or "Pocket Dragon Adventures" in a poop-filled diaper!

I developed a new ritual of watching shows like "Barney the Dinosaur" and the old-school Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shows from the 90s while I mess. Now that's fun.

• 4 weeks later...

When there is no one else home, and I feel the urge, and I know I should go poop, I start to walk around, starting in the living room, and pushing a little.Maybe squatting and pushing a little more. Then, if I feel it back there starting to come out, I go to the bedroom and finish the job. Usually peeing in the diaper and then, well, enjoying the mess and maybe even playing with my pee pee for a while till something else comes out. Then, I go to the bathroom and empty the diaper of the poop and take a shower to get all cleaned up. Then, I wonder, "Is there something wrong with this picture?"

Today I was home alone, and had the urge to poop. I put on an All in one diaper, nice and thick with plastic on the outside. Then, I did the above. What a big mess it was, but i laid back in bed and it squished up, and my pee pee got hard, so I had to take care of that in my diaper. Then, it was off to the bathroom to unload the poopy diaper and get cleaned up. Bad boy!

• 2 weeks later...

when i feel the need to make poopy i make shure i have tiger and my blankie with me, and that im near a computer thats on. I then squat and let it all out as naturally and with as littile pushing as possible. I usually pee uncontrolably when doing this wich is fun cause sometimes i dont eaven realise i have to pee, and before i know it its getting warm again in the front of my didee and feeling a bit wet. Its the only time i can say i am truley incontinent of wee wee. I dont care if other people are around. I usually wake up sevral times in the night and go for a smoke, i remember once i whent out site for a smoke with just my squishy didee on and a t-shirt, it was about 4 in the morning and the only person that saw me was some homeless guy who just stared for a while and walked of. His pants looked like they had an old pee pee stain on them anyway(i think it was dark after all) and he was drunk.

• 1 month later...

Stood at my balcony smoking a joint, i recently squatted and it made em feel very toddlerisg so i will try that again, soemtimes i lime to fill my nappy when im laying in bed cuddling teddy and sucking my dummy or drinking my bottle, that is a truly babyish experience! i ussualy just kick my legs a bit after and gurgle and coo and carry on sucking dummy or bottle and nuzzling teddy and sometimes i fall asleep like that

I usually only make a mess when home alone, although my parents know I wear they are not exactly supportive of me behaving in such a way. When my parents go to work I come down from my bedroom in my wet bedtime nappy and have breakfast and a cup of tea and watch tv. After a while I start to feel the urge to use the toilet, I hold on as long as I can before untill it literally starts to come out by itself then I let go and fill my nappy.

Pulling on a tshirt and a pair of tracky bottoms over my now soiled nappy and plastic pants I head for the large field next to my house and start to walk briskly around it avoiding the dog walkers for obvious reasons as I am a little on the smelly side, obvious to anyone in the close proximity from my bulky botom and smell that I'm wearing a soiled nappy. It's not long before I start to feel a little bit sore as nappy rash starts to form between my legs, I now feel like a big naughty baby, as I head home the stinging between my legs affecting the way I walk.

Once inside I head for the bathroom to clean up I use hand fulls of toilet tissue as I clean up and then stepping into the shower the water stings like hell as it makes contact with my sore inner thighs. Once I am clean I prepare a clean nappy and lay back on it and grabbing a small whippy cane I lift my legs and proceed to give myself 3 sharp painfull cuts on my bare bottom. I then powder myself and fasten up my nappy pulling up my plastic pants I feel thoroughly chastised for my naughty accident.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Rituals are hard to establish when you train incontinence like me.

Sometimes when I know it's coming out, I sit down on my carpet floor (on top of a blanket, I hate poopy leaks on carpet) and just roll around to get maximum coverage in my diaper.

Mostly, I just pause and squat slightly as I fill my diaper. Then I continue with what I was doing before. If I needed to pee too, I usually do that at the same time. On a few occasions, I've hidden behind a chair and squatted as I was told I did as a toddler.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I usually stand when I mess, but ihave been sitting down as well. When I feel the urge I just let it go n fill my diaper.I'm usually at home for this but I have been out when it has happend. I also wet right away which makes my poopy really squishy which I love and then sit down.I stay in my soiled diaper for quite awhile then shower and put on a clean one.If my mommy friend is over she will tell me that im naughty,she always can tell when im messing or wetting, then we clean up and i will get spankings and paci which really turns me on.

Guest rosemonde10

A ritual? Well.....let me think. I don't mess myself alot, but when I do it's usually at home alone. Wetting for me is not a problem in public because it's just a secret thing you can do around people and they don't notice. But messing is of course different for obvious reasons. I don't like to offend people around me with bad body odors so I mess at home alone like I said. I do wish I could mess in public but it won't ever happen unlesss some invention makes it where all poop smells are permanently eliminated which won't ever happen.

So at home I make sure I have the house to myself for a period of time. I turn the tele on to something like Nick cartoons or cartoon network, make something nice like chocolate milk or cocoa to drink. I usually make something to eat but that depends on what I feel like eating that day. I make sure no one is expected to drop by and all the windows are closed. I then put on my diapy and outer clothing (sometimes a onsie). From there on out it's simple. I just watch cartoons while eating and drinking and loosen my bowel control; eventually I mess myself on the couch. After I mess I immediately wet myself. This is because I personally love the feeling that poop and wet makes when combined; a really squishy and soggy diaper.

After that, I just eat and drink while watching tv. If my body then feels like it has to wet or mess again I do so in the same diaper, but that does not happen much.

Then I shower. But....we all have our guilty pleasures and I admit one tonight: before I take off the diaper and wash myself off I spend a bit of time...well...squishing the diaper contents. I know it's disgusting I apologize for that lol. But I just like to push it around/squish it around by rolling on the floor on my diaper.

Then I shower and change. Air freshener, then diaper disposal. That's it.

I really love the winter months so when I mess in the winter I do all this above but also while snuggled under a warm blanket next to the roaring fire in the living room. There is something about the warmth of the fire, the warmth of the blanket, and the warmth of a freshly pooped in diaper that is...exotic? I guess that's the word. lol.

Besides all this, that's it I guess.

• 1 month later...

I'm a Daddy so I don't pee or poop at all. However, I have known 3 AB girls who do (two, regularly, and one into scat) and they all enjoy the exquisite pleasure, as do I, when i hear or read about it! I think diaper pooping is hot, but not as hot as doing it in one's pants, Would love to chat with anyone about messing. Just Yahoo me!

This baby likes to make poopies in the shower where it's easiest to be messy and still clean everything up afterward. I have a large flat screen television in my bathroom that I can use to watch videos of other adults in diapers defecating and wetting themselves (or tyra when she's on :whistling: ). I love to light Pier1Imports buttercream vanilla candles during this time as well. I'm not entirely sure why but given my diet the smell of the candle seems to blend nicely with my poopies and dulls some of the odor.

Guest NaughtyAshes

This baby likes to make poopies in the shower where it's easiest to be messy and still clean everything up afterward. I have a large flat screen television in my bathroom that I can use to watch videos of other adults in diapers defecating and wetting themselves (or tyra when she's on :whistling: ). I love to light Pier1Imports buttercream vanilla candles during this time as well. I'm not entirely sure why but given my diet the smell of the candle seems to blend nicely with my poopies and dulls some of the odor.

inb4banhammer!