LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Buy Today?

AutieAB

Today i bought myself some new baby spoons. These are really neat because if the food or beverage is to hot, the spoon turns white as an indicator the food needs to cool. I use these spoons for my coffee inn the morning. it is so much fun to watch it turn white, and go back to the normal color. I also use them to eat with when i have my pudding, or applesauce.

This seems to be mostly for you AB's, and I'm not one (I'm a BIG kid! ) I still buy stuff from my AB searches on Ebay. I just (finally) bough 2 pair of Comco pants from a vendor (one blue and one white)

Other stuff I get is usually models, I won a few WW II aircraft kits ( p-51 Mustangs and p47 Thunderbolt) and a bunch of stuff for an aircraft carrier I want t build. I am also bidding on another resin aircraft carrier I'm hoping to win.

Only other D/L stuff I get is kid style undies :blush: and training pants.

Few months ago I ordered more Bambinos, and secure plus Xplus and abenas, so I am stocked up again....

I just have troubles staying outta the toy isle in ebay :blush:

qwack

I bought a new NUK sippy cup not too long ago. It's probably the most hi-tech sippy cup on the face of the earth - it comes apart into seven - yes seven - separate pieces :o:lol:

As far as I can tell it's in the same range as my bottle. The nipples are interchangeable too, which is nice because the one from my bottle is a bit softer and a nicer shape for me

Together:

post-8967-12668570081401_thumb.jpg

And in bits:

post-8967-12668570264463_thumb.jpg

That's actually the nipple from my bottle :)

For the inquiring minds who have to know, the nipple pushes into the large, flat, pale green ring. The dark green disc fits into the small pale green ring and those two form a travel seal when screwed into the underside of the ring that the nipple fits into (get it? :P). The ring with the handles then slides over the neck of the cup and the whole nipple 'assembly' screws down onto the cup to hold the handles in place. The handles are free to rotate so they can be lined up with the direction of the nipple. The lid then fits on top :lol:

I got it at Walmart, about $4.50, I think.

[edit]It's one of these.

post-8967-12668570081401_thumb.jpg

post-8967-12668570264463_thumb.jpg

Guest Baby Tiana

So *I* didn't buy what I got....A dear friend actually gave it to me for christmas, and I am still very thankful for her doing something she *didn't* need to do. I shall post the pacifier she got me from Pacifier R'us. The cool thing, her and I both were pleasantly surprised to hear/see a diaper that was thrown in with the package. It was a good diaper; cloth and one tab....sadly to big for me. :(

I will be sure to post it soon though! (the pacifier!) It's adorable, purple with little butterflies. :)

Mommy bought me (actually yesterday) a couple of toys from a specialty/import store here in Madison. I got a small orange doggie which is made by the company: Jackrabbit creations, and also got a plushy turtle rattle which is made by: angel dear! I love them both a lot and am especially grateful that they were a gift from my wife/mommy!!

Because I like shoes so much and I have an *extreme* like for clothing that resembles that of a toddlers, I bought two new pairs of shoes. The first being pink and white velcro.. much like the ones little kids wear, minus any cartoon characters...

And the second a pair of the Cookie Monster shoes. I couldn't resist! :P

They're both quite awesome and toddler-like. I imagine they'll look great with a onesie and pair of overalls. ^_^

Because I like shoes so much and I have an *extreme* like for clothing that resembles that of a toddlers, I bought two new pairs of shoes. The first being pink and white velcro.. much like the ones little kids wear, minus any cartoon characters...

And the second a pair of the Cookie Monster shoes. I couldn't resist! :P

They're both quite awesome and toddler-like. I imagine they'll look great with a onesie and pair of overalls. ^_^

I demand pics! DEMAND! I wanna fit the shoes and I wanna see how they look! Pretty please with sugar on top?!

~ moogle

yesterday i went to target for my birthday, and i got some trio building blocks...i was rally excited, but ended up being a little dissapointed. The display in the store showed two single blocks that click together. I thought the whole kit was like this, but most were fused with two or three other blocks. i still enjoy them though

I demand pics! DEMAND! I wanna fit the shoes and I wanna see how they look! Pretty please with sugar on top?!

~ moogle

you're a demanding little brat ain't you? :P jk

~ moogle

Here ya go moogle.. this is just for you since I usually don't do the picture thing. And by the way, my foot is right about 3 3/4" at its widest point and the shoes fit me perfectly!

post-22788-12675091647522_thumb.jpg

post-22788-12675092041388_thumb.jpg

post-22788-12675091647522_thumb.jpg

post-22788-12675092041388_thumb.jpg

You said your feet are about as wide as mine and they fit you nicely right? What's your size in those shoes?

~ moogle

I got the size 6 and I still have a little bit of room for my toes at the top. And as far as the sides go, they fit like a glove.. not tight or anything, just comfortably.

I hope they fit you!

I got the size 6 and I still have a little bit of room for my toes at the top. And as far as the sides go, they fit like a glove.. not tight or anything, just comfortably.

I hope they fit you!

Wow! I hope so too, I REALLY REALLY want to get them.

~ moogle

• 2 weeks later...

I got two items in the mail this morning. First was a teal, holographic fish pacifier from Pacifiers R Us. It came with a free diaper that was not bad in quality, but nothing compared to Abriform X-plus or Bambino. The second package had a caterpillar washcloth from Little Twig. Next Monday, I should get some kids shampoo from Jason Natural and orange-scented, whale-shaped soap from Kiss My Face.

PaciCatepillar.jpg

PaciCaterpillar2.jpg

I got two items in the mail this morning. First was a teal, holographic fish pacifier from Pacifiers R Us. It came with a free diaper that was not bad in quality, but nothing compared to Abriform X-plus or Bambino. The second package had a caterpillar washcloth from Little Twig. Next Monday, I should get some kids shampoo from Jason Natural and orange-scented, whale-shaped soap from Kiss My Face.

PaciCatepillar.jpg

PaciCaterpillar2.jpg

I have one just like it and also the one with leopards! The soft-guard pacifiers are my favorite! :D