LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Buy Today?

AutieAB

I thought it would be nice to have a thread to show off our new baby stuff :)

I'll start: the other day, I bought what might actually be my most-AB item yet - a comfort blankie:

post-8967-12626341603425_thumb.jpg

The edging is silky and has a fire engine, a car and a plane embroidered into it, the blanket itself is fleecy and about 2.5ft by 3ft. At the moment, it feels and smells all new :( but a couple of rounds in the washing machine should solve that. I have high hopes that it will quickly become one of my favourite items :wub:

So what have you bought yourself or been given recently? :D

post-8967-12626341603425_thumb.jpg

Great name for a teddy Abrera!

Most recent was probably a bottle. Its a real babies but it fits really nicely and doesn't hurt at all. Tommy something? I bought it from Morrisons.

My mommy got me a new teddy bear for Christmas. It was happy/sad as my old puffy was worn completely out and she couldn't fix him any more.

I got this from my gramma for Christmas. It's called a

Blue Ridge Home 3-in-1 Softie Wrap Throw Blanket

I call it my swaddle bankie...Mine is navy colored.

f_91854_1.jpg

It looks like a dress but it's not. There's two zippers, one each at top and bottom, and the top makes a head hole. What's left is a hole in the middle...You snap this hole closed with two snaps to make the big comfy sleeves, and open it to get out of the blankie. Unzipped, it can be used as a regular blankie. The outside is cotton, and the inside is OH so fluffy an warm!!

There's only 3 minor things that I didn't like for those who want to buy one for themselves...

1. No hood attachment thingy

2. No zipper for the bottom (to prevent walking/the blankie rising up your legs)

3. The snaps for the sleeves pop open pretty easily.

But hey, for an item that isn't marketed directly for bigger babies and toddlers, this was one heck of a find! I love it soooo much, and I'm gonna see if I can put an applique or something on it to make it more toddler friendly :D

~ moogle

Moogle that looks kinda grannyish, but also uber comfy as well, would be great for camping :D.

Newsleepers.jpg

Came today (yesterday?), I wanted the starz ones, and saw the magic mushroom ones on special offer/clearance, and since I've partaken in that particular delight how could I not get them :D. USA - UK in 9 days, ordered on the 26th arrived on the 4th :D. Oh and they're jumpin jammerz :X

I'll post a full review in the next few days, need to sleep in them first :P.

my Nuk-5 should be here tomorrow, i'll have to see if i can get my hands on a digital camera to take a pic of it, i don't have one yet.

Guest MunchKitten

Anyone want to trade for a snuggie? if not can I barrow a shotgun? (and YES, I actually got one of those for Christmas! (the Slanket I got a few years ago rocked though.)

i got a pink blanky and a blue blanky at the truck stop in bismarck ND these baby blankys are bigger than the ones u get at a dept. store

Haven't bought anything yet, but I've been looking through ebay.

Side note rant:

I HATE people who aren't upfront about pricing!

This for example.

They say, "YES!!!!There is a chance to get all this for ONE PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Overused exclamation points, much? >.O )

Then when you look at the shipping... $14.95.

Maybe that's cheap for the items, sure, but my point stands. Be HONEST, people! :badmood:

~ moogle

Maybe too old to be revived? But another answer couldn't hurt. Most recent thing for me were two pacifiers (one blue, one pink) gotten on a nagging whim to find out how they were. I was pleasantly surprised and got partial to the pink one, and while I now love sucking on it when I get a chance, it's quickly finding its way of making me very sleepy...