LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pics Of Your Diaper Closet/Stash!

Wheels

I know this was a topic over a year ago in another forum, but why not have one here?

Pictured in mine:

Upper left - old Attends

Upper middle - First Quality, but not really

Upper right - maxi-pads :)

Left - Secure X-Plus

Middle - a nursing home diaper that a buddy hooks me up with. Surprisingly they are great! Will post a review on those soon.

Right - leg bags for when diapers aren't convenient.

Hope others share!

post-15703-12624083100691_thumb.jpg

post-15703-12624083100691_thumb.jpg

nice setup broham, mine actually is inside of a box stuffed in the back of my storage room. preatty lame, when i get my own place i will have a phat setup, but college is too expensive, so it will have to wait.

There's something about stacked diapers that remind me of the excitement of being a kid and seeing a nursery, if that makes sense?

• Like 1

All I can say is that I'm completely envious of all of you. My wife knows about my diaper fetish, but wants nothing to do with it. She accepts it . . . in theory. But this leaves me with a couple boxes in the basement. One holds the cloth diapers I've accumulated over the years, but very rarely have the opportunity to use, and the other holds the disposable diapers that I use on the sly every so often.

The idea of being able to store my diapers somewhere convenient, to no longer have to hide this love of diapers, would be heaven. Being able to wear a diaper to bed--even just every once in a while--would be so awsome.

As I said, I envy all of you more than I can say.

-RMS

All mine go under the change table in the nursery...it is mainly abriform x plus in the middle plus a few others and in the right hand cupboard are cloth and plastic pantspost-19460-12629775775697_thumb.jpg

post-19460-12629775775697_thumb.jpg

here is my stash. It contains some depend maximum absorbancy, member's mark(Sam's Club brand), Abena Delta forms, some unknown all white plastic single tape diapers(Yes, single tape!), some dignity doublers, depend boosts, Pampers Extra Protection size 5, some wipes and my diaper archive comprised of one or two of several different types of diapers I've tried.

P1020556.jpg

I'm amazed at the quantity and diversity of diapers many of you have. I guess I would have thought that you would find a favorite and bought those exclusively. Maybe a second type of diaper that's more or less discreet, but some of you have five and six different kinds of diapers in your collections. Why? Variety is the spice of life?

-RMS

P.S. I'm still completely envious of anyone who has the freedom to collect and display such an impressive display of diapers.

I'm amazed at the quantity and diversity of diapers many of you have. I guess I would have thought that you would find a favorite and bought those exclusively. Maybe a second type of diaper that's more or less discreet, but some of you have five and six different kinds of diapers in your collections. Why? Variety is the spice of life?

For me I suppose variety is the spice of life, but sometimes it all boils down to money. sometimes I have plenty of money so I can buy a case of abenas, bambinos, or what not. However, sometimes money is tight, so I need a cheaper diaper to use from time to time between the more expensive diapers so they last longer. As for my archive, that's just for posterity. ;)

I have cheaper diapers for at home when I can change more often or on days when I'm not out to long and premium diapers (bambino's) for when I'm at work or out for a long time and bambino boosters for at night or I leak.

For me I suppose variety is the spice of life, but sometimes it all boils down to money. sometimes I have plenty of money so I can buy a case of abenas, bambinos, or what not. However, sometimes money is tight, so I need a cheaper diaper to use from time to time between the more expensive diapers so they last longer. As for my archive, that's just for posterity. ;)

I can understand that. If I could wear diapers as often as I wanted, money would be a huge concern for me too. But as things are now, I only get to sneak one every so often, so a case--or even just a pack--can last a really long time. Bummer.

-RMS

• 4 weeks later...

After seeing everyone else's stash, I realized that I'm way, way more conservative when it comes to my stock. I don't have that much money to have such extensive inventory.