LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

Had a slight feeling I would need to go soon and also had the time AND for once, the marshmallows I almost never have. I inserted two and it took about 45 minutes before I started to need to go. It wasn't the "oh god" sudden urge others have mentioned, more like it just built up over time like it normally would have, but a little faster. I'm not normally much for pooping though, so this was like a meh what ever moment for me.

Just as a help to those trying this - there's a product out there called a "lube launcher." It is somewhat like a syringe used to place lube.... up there.

If you crush the marshmallows and use the device to insert them, it is a lot easier and less sticky.

Have fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is literally nightmare fuel for me because I'm legitimately afraid of pooping. Like, in general. I have an iron bladder and an even tougher colon because I'm so shy about the bathroom. But I'm actively trying to stretch my comfort zone right now, so this should be good for me, right?

Took about 45 minutes. Didn't really have cramping, like most people said, it was just a very quick build-up of the need to "go." I also found I really had to pee, and when I finally gave into the pressure, I both messed and wet. I lost a pound. Was honestly hoping for a little more of a weight drop, but whatever. Wasn't nearly as terrifying as I thought it would be.

Now, I'm gonna drink several bottles' worth of Pedialyte and wear nothing flimsier than a GoodNite for the next 24 hours, just in case.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...