LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

This is definately worth trying for anybody that likes to actually use their diaper.

I froze 5 of them marshes for a good ten minutes and did the same as loopy; dunking them into a cup of water and then inserting. They do go in very easy!

Unlike Loopy's wait time, I had to void no longer than ten to fifteen minutes after insertion of the mallows and getting all diapered up.

Pretty much was not able to hold it for too long. I had no cramping whatsoever. Just like Loopy said, there were a few minutes of those wet farts that have you guessing right before one of them is not what it seems and exactly as he said: BAM! it was all over.

I WILL NEVER GO BUY SUPPOSITORIES AGAIN. This thread is worth its weight in gold! Just as it was stated before, there is no harshness or cramping during the whole deal and it was very pleasant and unpredictable :blush: (a good thing indeed). Anyways, the only kinda negative part will be the cleanup and the smell is a bit more lingering...

Thanks Loopy for bringing this up to our attention. Five stars!

CHEERS

Sorry to ask this, but how do you insert mash marshmallow ????

Sorry to ask this, but how do you insert mash marshmallow ????

:blush: come on man, after they've been put in the freezer for a good while, just run each of them under some water and push them up into your bumhole...

:o Enough details?

ps- don't worry, frozen marshmallows aren't like icecube cold, so they won't freeze you down there... They're put into the freezer to firm up to make insertion easier...

Step 1 - Buy Marshmellows

Step 2 - Freeze Marshmellows

Step 3 - Place where sun don't shine....

Step 4 - Vacate bowels....

Step 5 - Make smores....

..... and we Irish get called crazy :angry::roflmao:

Seriously, frozen marshmellows as laxatives are within normal human tolerances. However, the statement made earlier 'whatever goes into the mouth is safe in the rear' is so far from the truth, it frightens me. The marshmellow will melt and cause the bowels to vacate, as do frozen bananas etc. However, other substances can easily be absorbed before the bowels evacuate, which can be extremely dangerous.

...However, the statement made earlier 'whatever goes into the mouth is safe in the rear' is so far from the truth, it frightens me. The marshmellow will melt and cause the bowels to vacate, as do frozen bananas etc. However, other substances can easily be absorbed before the bowels evacuate, which can be extremely dangerous.

Umm... did you read the REST of my comment?

Of course, common sense does need to prevail. As in "some drugs (alcohol, etc) should be administered rectally with some caution."

Umm... did you read the REST of my comment?

I did. I will clarify what I said. Although you are right in that alcohol inserted in the rear can create complications, what you failed to mention, and what I tried to say is that anything entered into ones rear can cause complications.

The only reason sugar posioning etc does not occur from marshmellow enema, is that the bowel vacate long before the sugar has time to pass into the bloodstream from the anus.

If you are going to store food within the anus for an extended period of time, add glycerine to the mix. Otherwise, complications can occur.

• Like 1

Ok, I just did this. I pit four marshmallows in. But since I don't do this very often I assume I have more stuff to come out than usual, so it was very quick for me. I started to feel a bit uneasy (like that feeling you get if you ever peed your pants in public [the possible embarrassment combined with excitement]), and then I sat down and started looking on google to see if anyone else had found this trick out. Ten minutes later I got up to see how it was doing, and it all just fell out. The first thing that popped into my head was, "WWWWWOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! That is sooo much!" I've enema'd before, but this was awesome. And on the flip side, the odor basically blocked itself out with me. It smelt like candy and not shit lol.

I have a question:

Is it possible to use the more harder kind of marshmallows, the "sponges" to be exact. I'm pretty sure I can, but I would like to be totally sure before trying it. If yes, how many? I've searched through each and every store in my area, but no one had the traditional S'mores marshmallows for sale. Here's a picture to show how the sponges look like:

marshmallow.jpg

Don't worry about that question anymore. I found some square ones, threw 4 of them in a microwave, waited 2 seconds, took them out and formed them into a condom-like shape. Then I put them in some water to make them more slippery (heck, I had trouble even holding them in my hand!), and shoved them up there. Lets see what happens!

EDIT: Ok, so I practically danced to keep holding it in. At the moment I sat down, the urge went away instantly. Now I don't dare to stand back up again! And I'll need to eat at some point <_<

EDIT #2: Wow, just wow. I held it in for about 12 minutes before it started seeping out. There wasn't really any BIG load of poop that I wanted, but #1: I messed just the day before, and that may explain why the suppository mess was so small. #2: I "only" used four 'ows, so I'll try to take a couple more next time. I didn't smell anything but a cross-over of marshmallows and poo... This was my first suppository ever, so I'm kind of surprised!

Edited by TDL
  • 1 month later...

Being the curious little thing that I am, I just had to try this. Marshmallows do very little for me. I froze them, and was surprised when I took them out. Just like above, nope, they're not cold, just barely cool to the touch, but much firmer. I got 5 of the normal (mouthful) sized ones in me, added 2 tampons from the banana trick, double diapered, and waited. And waited some more. A few HOURS later, with a little bit of help from a push, the tampons came back out, but very little else. I had a little bit of water prior to that, (very little, but was glad I was diapered. EWWW ICK in underwear) and about 6 hours or so after eating them, had some gas (ack!) and that was it. No cramping (Yay!) no giant filling like I was expecting either. On a side note, I had already had my usual morning BM, but I figured the marshmallows would pull water in and clean out the rest of things too??? Ah well, I'll stick to Magnesium Citrate when I want to be unavoidably messy. :-) Your anatomy may very well differ. :-)

Christi

• Like 1

Being the curious little thing that I am, I just had to try this. Marshmallows do very little for me. I froze them, and was surprised when I took them out. Just like above, nope, they're not cold, just barely cool to the touch, but much firmer. I got 5 of the normal (mouthful) sized ones in me, added 2 tampons from the banana trick, double diapered, and waited. And waited some more. A few HOURS later, with a little bit of help from a push, the tampons came back out, but very little else. I had a little bit of water prior to that, (very little, but was glad I was diapered. EWWW ICK in underwear) and about 6 hours or so after eating them, had some gas (ack!) and that was it. No cramping (Yay!) no giant filling like I was expecting either. On a side note, I had already had my usual morning BM, but I figured the marshmallows would pull water in and clean out the rest of things too??? Ah well, I'll stick to Magnesium Citrate when I want to be unavoidably messy. :-) Your anatomy may very well differ. :-)

Christi

The way i see it this trick is not for everyone.

definitely will give this is a try myself, seems like a doable thing, ive done the bananas before and its worked fairly well. expecting this to work as equal if not better :)

@AutieAB, awesome stewie quote in your signature there :D

Guest Wetnmessy247

Has anyoen tried a grape? Or maybe a handful of grapes?

I know grapes and prunes like make you poo more easily so why not insert them rectally and see what happens?

Worst case scenario, you just crap out grapes. Best case scenario, you have a laxative chocolate rainshower slipping through your buttcheeks.

I tried this last night it was great, the strangest feeling ever I used five marshmallows I would never have believed it in 30 minutes as hard as I tried I had no control over it as I sat there i felt the rumble as soon as i stood up out it came it was unbelievable very much worth another try.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of marshmallows, I was in my local wally world the other day and noticed a bag of HUGE marshmallows!

Don't remember the name but....

I mean these things were BIG! Almost as big as my fist! :blink:

Didn't buy any then, But I may the next time I'm in there.

May be an interesting experience. :whistling:

Anyone else seen these "Monstermallows?

• 2 weeks later...

ZOMG!!!

Thats was amazings!!1 I'm literally shaking right now!!! Wow... why did I wait so long to try this!?

**Edit

Ok after action report!

I was able to hold on for about 90min but the sec I stopped pay attention to holding it ... the dam burst and it was all or nothing. It was incredible and I'm glad I bought an extra large bag of marshie cause I'm DEFINITLY doing this every chance I get!

Make sure you have wipes and everything you need to change yourself (or your baby if you're a mommy or daddy!) Also make sure you dont have to already need to use the bathroom!! (hehe hehe I made that mistake :) ) While it WAS dreadfully smelly, it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be and it would of been a whole lot better if I had used the bathroom prior to use the marshies :)

All in all and OUTSTANDING time! The feeling of release actually made me cum I think, it was that good!

Guest Poopy Wipes

All in all and OUTSTANDING time! The feeling of release actually made me cum I think, it was that good!

You aren't sure if you cummed? When I do, I know it. The white stuff that comes out the tip of my penis gives it away.