LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

On a serious note... I agree with not using pink marshmellows. I know individuals with sensative skin who have reactions to colored toliet paper...not sure if they still make pink toilet paper, but I know they did at one time. Imagine how much more sensative the skin on your inside is though... dye is probably a not good idea.

I decided to try this myself as well. I froze it for two days (I forgot it last night). It was one of the full sized marshmallows. It went in with a bit of difficulty. It went in at 6:25, and I felt a bit of squirming down there right away. This was not part of the effect, but just what happens when something foreign gets put in there. Lets see how this rolls.

Um, well, I went with original recipe of 4 frozen asda 'ows.

I could feel the effect after a few minutes so much teddy hugging and "uh"ing and then that effect didn't go away for a good 45minutes...

After some tv, and net shopping I stood up and...flump.

Unlike previous mentioned, no smell but um, not the best hour spent for - and I've been watching Come Dine With Me repeats.

Can I laugh at my own jokes? I didn't see the flump pun until afterwards :D

Hmm it sounds like different people have different cramping type effects, someone in the thread on adisc said he had really bad cramping. Like I said I just felt like I needed a poo, no urgency or anything just fullness. Did you not like the "flump" (good word btw) part?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

I actually did the marshmallow trick about three days ago.

I did my routine morning change and throughout the day, I discovered I had not messed even once. Which is weird since I am trained incon. and my bowels release without me knowing. SO I know something was up.

I untaped the diaper (I HATE having to take my diaper off other than changing and my every other day shower :angry: ) and was VERY wet. I inserted three marshmallows up inside me that retaped the diaper.

I made it about twenty minutes, about 8 PM, when I felt it. I pooped for what seemes like ten minutes. The poo just kept slipping out into my diaper and I was like WOW. :o

Surprisingly enough, my Bambino held it all. My diper was so heavy it was basically falling off. But I held it up while I walked to the couch. I have a towel on the cushion just in case I sit down and squish some poop out of the diaper. I then sat down and well....nothing leaked but my entire bum and frontside were just SMOTHERED in poopy. :D The stench was....pretty bad. I wanted to vomit for a split second, but I didn't!! :P I sat there rubbing the mess around with my hand,trying to get as much skin as possible brown and yucky.

Now I just have to make it through the night, to tomorrow morning's routine change. Hopefully I won't leak too much mess until then. -_-

So yes. I can testify. Marshmallows work. Just don't use them after a period of no pooping or you may be caught off guard.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh my bad. Didn't realize what I said.

I did this about three days ago and waited until the next morning to change.

My routine is clean diaper, go through day and night, next morning shower, change, go through day and night, next morning change, etc etc etc.

I change once a day and shower every other day. On the non-shower days I just wipe really good with baby wipes.

Sorry for the confusion.

That was kind of nice. Popped in four frozen marshmallows. Trick to making it easier: roll 'em between the palms of your hands to form a cone shape on one end. After lubing, they go in a LOT easier.

Slapped on a diaper and cover, laid back in bed, drank some coffee, and read the paper.

It took about 45 minutes, and then I rolled over on my tummy, relaxed, and let it happen.

It was different from my usual glycerine enema. Same feeling, but not as intense. More drawn out. Very pleasant. Definitely worth repeating...I'll give it another shot next week.

marshmallow as laxative, now there a new one how safe is this ???? i want maybe try this with my female friend i want to see how big my diaper will get.

I kind of figure that pretty much anything that can go in one end of the digestive tract (mouth) can go in the other end (bottom). I wouldn't, however, go with the inverse of that!

Of course, common sense does need to prevail. As in "some drugs (alcohol, etc) should be administered rectally with some caution."

I kind of figure that pretty much anything that can go in one end of the digestive tract (mouth) can go in the other end (bottom). I wouldn't, however, go with the inverse of that!

Of course, common sense does need to prevail. As in "some drugs (alcohol, etc) should be administered rectally with some caution."

Hmmmm so the marshmallow enema is safe..... But what type of marchmallow do i need to do this ????

Do you think this would work with fluff? I was thinking that might make it work faster. You'd probably have to freeze it longer though.

i dont want to be frozen :(

This is definately worth trying for anybody that likes to actually use their diaper.

I froze 5 of them marshes for a good ten minutes and did the same as loopy; dunking them into a cup of water and then inserting. They do go in very easy!

Unlike Loopy's wait time, I had to void no longer than ten to fifteen minutes after insertion of the mallows and getting all diapered up.

Pretty much was not able to hold it for too long. I had no cramping whatsoever. Just like Loopy said, there were a few minutes of those wet farts that have you guessing right before one of them is not what it seems and exactly as he said: BAM! it was all over.

I WILL NEVER GO BUY SUPPOSITORIES AGAIN. This thread is worth its weight in gold! Just as it was stated before, there is no harshness or cramping during the whole deal and it was very pleasant and unpredictable :blush: (a good thing indeed). Anyways, the only kinda negative part will be the cleanup and the smell is a bit more lingering...

Thanks Loopy for bringing this up to our attention. Five stars!

CHEERS

I was at the grocery store last night and they had giant marshmallows that were probably 3 or 4 inches in circumference and 2 inches high. You might be able to freeze them and then roll them into an insertable cone shape (kind of like I did with the regular marshmallows). Looking at them, though, I think I'd rather stick those things up my bottom than eat them. Pretty much everyone that looked at them was going "ewwwww".