LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Clothing

Aidy

Hey,

Thought it would be awesome if people could post online stores for buying childish clothing for adults that goes beyond the normal AB things. We can all find sleepers and old fashion "sailor outfits" but I've always wanted some buzz lightyear playing around clothes, or cars underwear... all the fun stuff. Not the baby stuff. Clothes for us 5-10 year olds :)

The only clothes that are childish that I can find are pyjamas and they're available in most stores. Spongebob, batman and the like.

So feel free to post links to childish clothing sites. Pool our resources.

would love to find adult size jeans like we had when i was a child

they use to have a flannel lined jeans to wear in winter to keep us warm i gues was the idea.

but side effect was they would hold a lot more wetting with out showing

but mothers were still a problem when you got home from shcool they went to change you from

school clothes to play cloths and they found them very wet inside and smelling like pee.

closet time again

i usually buy from old navy some shirts and stuff from hottopic (theyre expensive though). i've always been torn about what i would like to wear and what the public would think of me. So (adult) clothing is something i buy for everyone else not me. but if you look at childrens stores clothing you can usually find a comparable "adult" version. oh and if you go to children's place, gymboree, and hanna anderson they offer "family collections"(or search adult, dad or mom) which is a matching adult outfit or something

Found from a combination of kohls, old navy, target

post-24025-12611703695729_thumb.jpg

post-24025-12611703695729_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

would love to find adult size jeans like we had when i was a child

they use to have a flannel lined jeans to wear in winter to keep us warm i gues was the idea.

but side effect was they would hold a lot more wetting with out showing

but mothers were still a problem when you got home from shcool they went to change you from

school clothes to play cloths and they found them very wet inside and smelling like pee.

closet time again

ll bean has them!

• 2 months later...

Well, there is always good old eBay...I have found a lot of stuff there that is fun. There are several vendors who cater to the AB/DL world. I have found several [airs of fun undies that I have bought, also, check the vendors that advertise here, one of them has some great undies, just check the bottom of the page...somewhere.

as for ebay, type in "adult baby" into the search and you will come up with lots of stuff. You have to keep looking though, also adult training pants, shorts, footed sleepers and 2 part 'jammies' etc...all fun stuff. A few will make specific items or modify what you want, but it might cost more.

It is expensive, but really the only place I know of where yo uget a little bit of everything.

There are other sites, like the following:

http://www.veryspecialclothes.com/index.htm (has boys undies and training pants!)

http://www.tigerunderwear.com/ has double (or more) seated tidy whities like many of us wore when we were kids

http://www.foreverakid.com/productlist.html custom made 'kids style' clothing but $$$$

There are others that I might have in my book marks but can't list because I don't have time to search. but there are vendors out there with the stuff you want

I too would like to have some of the pants/ shorts that kids wore back when. The ones with the elastic around the back. (grow feature) they always looked great.

todays kids wear looks to much like down sized adult clothing, and is pretty boring...

Keep shopping and looking, its out there..

Have fun!

qwack

i googled the tiger underwear thing for you cause that link is bad.

http://www.tigerunderwearstore.com/

Im after adult size kids pyjamas, like company in the UK that have the licenses for the characters and say they do adult pj's as well but I cant find them anywhere, although they do say "We offer exceptional one-off designs, whether licensed or non-licensed, a quality product and first class delivery."

Im pretty new to this and don't fancy contacting them to see what they can do.

Only the 2nd this link works.

Have you thought about buying the fabric from a licensed dealer and having someone make them for you? I have done this in the past, found some fabric with prints i like then sent it to someone I know who makes abdl clothing.

Unless you can still fit into childrens clothing, why not just buy it off the rack..

Unless you can still fit into childrens clothing, why not just buy it off the rack..

Yeah, I'm 6'2" with a 32" waist. I think I could just about squeeze in about 16 years size stuff but can only find a couple of shops selling in that size

Yeah, I'm 6'2" with a 32" waist. I think I could just about squeeze in about 16 years size stuff but can only find a couple of shops selling in that size

Your height will give you the problems, as far as the waist size you could buy kids XL in undies size 18-20, or shorts in those sizes.

They still make Husky size jeans but there more for short fat kids you hardly ever see lengths over 29 or 30.

Now myself I can wear just about any kids stuff most kids are bigger than me I'm 5'4" and 105 lbs.....I still shop in the boys dept.

• 1 month later...

I am new to this site and haven't introduced myself yet

I am really petite and small. Only 5'2 and 105lbs Many times i was able to wear the size 12 Gymboree dresses with no problems. Sometimes i wore leggings with them. i also can wear almost all of the stuff in the Jcpenny childrens department.

kids clothing is pretty boring any more like squareduck said minature adults not very baby like :thumbsup:

The underoos look fun, although I'd want Mom to give up on them and go back to diapers. I kinda like the way little-boy jeans look with the top of a disposable diaper peeking out the top of them, like "what's the use of trying to pretend he wears undies any more?"

geez, that tigerstore site, don't forget to clear your internet history... I don't really understand what the 49.99$ membership entails, sounds like a way to charge for pics of boys?

my friend at starryideas.net made me this awesome hello kitty romper, makes stuff in all sizes :)

http://dprtube.com/video/918739KXKWN3/RileyKilocom--Starry-Ideas-Shortall

I love shortalls, but have not purchased any in 6 years as they disappeared from the chain stores in sizes that would fit me. I try to avoid paying fetish supplier prices.

Everything Pokémon!!!

I'm 6' and weigh 177 lbs. I would delight in having Pokémon pajamas!

hell yes! i would totally wear pokemon pjs if i could find any for adults lol. :P

you know, I really actually like the lolita style of clothing a lot. Its dark, and sexy, and at the same time very like those fancy outfits on baby dolls i used to play with as a kid.

punk+kera+lolita.jpg

xw328.jpg

• Like 1

I allso like the lolita style especially sweet lolita. even though i can't afford brand name lolistyle clothes i look for clothes that look like it

yeah they're fucking expensive and kind of hard to find anywhere outside of japan it seems. ):

i find the gothic lolita style looks a lot more beautiful on girls with paler skin but i really don't see a lot of them wearing it..

• 2 weeks later...

Not to change the flow of the conversation, but there's an old link to my blog that my buddy Toon posted a while back that has been dead for a long time now. Me and my girlfriend make clothes for big kids, not really as a business... more as a hobby. But, we do take ideas from people and make them something kiddish.

Aidan & Emmy's Custom Clothing!