LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

The owner nods. "You are welcome. I'm sure you will be a very good toddler in Mrs. Hammil's class and not cause her any problems. I'll come and get you after the daycare closes and take you home with me." She nods. "Yes you start now." The owner takes Phoebe to the bathroom and removes her overalls and training pants. She puts Phoebe on the toilet facing the tank of the toilet. "Let me know when you are done. So I can clean you up." The owner looks at the training pants. "There is a little bit of urine in your training pants. Did you have an accident?" She waits on Phoebe to finish up.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe had been hoping for a bit of privacy, but apparently that had been to much to expect. She'd been rather surprised when the woman came with her into the bathroom, and even more-so when she'd undressed her, blushing as she'd tugged the training pants down, exposing her smooth bottom, and, more embarrassing, the wet spot in her training pants. Much as she hated to admit it, there had been something exciting about this strange situation she'd found herself in, all the embarrassment she'd been through. "Y-Yeah, a little bit," she answered, forcing herself to pee as much as she could, something she'd always had trouble doing with somebody else in the room, before trying to clambor off of the toilet, finding it somewhat difficult to do, facing backwards. "I can clean myself up," she said, wondering if that would matter, and assuming it wouldn't.

The owner nods. "Well that is ok. If you keep having these accident. I might have to put you into diapers." She takes out the container of wipes and cleans up Phoebe's skin. "There we go. All cleaned up." The owner puts the training pants back on Phoebe and then the overalls. She sets Phoebe down on the toilet seat and puts her shoes back in her feet. The owner ties Phoebe's shoes. "I forgot to tell you my name. You can call me Miss Winslow." She takes Phoebe's hand and takes her out of the bathroom.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shivered a little at the warning, such as it was, resisting the urge to stare down at her feet and mumble something about it not being that big of an accident, to deserve her being diapered over. She couldn't quite manage to muster the words as the owner was cleaning her bottom, however. Nor did she particularly want to bring it back up once she was through, and pulling the training pants back up Phoebe's legs. Phoebe started to put out her hand to shake Mrs. Winslow's after the introduction, only to have it taken again as she was led back down the hallway with a half-swallowed, "Nice to meet you," that felt somehow out of place, now that the woman had already seen her half-naked. She found herself growing shy as they got closer to the classroom, feeling apprehensive about facing Mrs. Hammil, not to mention all the toddlers, after being put in time out by her. Hopefully, now that Mrs. Hammil knew who she was, things would go a little better....

Mrs. Hammil looks up as Phoebe and Miss Winslow come into the room. "Welcome back to my room Phoebe. You are just in time for storytime. Find yourself a place on the story rug."

Miss Winslow lightly pats Phoebe's bottom. "Go on sweetie. I'll come and check on you later."

A toddler girl comes over to Phoebe. "Hello I saw you earlier,but you left before I could come over and say hello. I'm Mary. What is your name? Do you want to set with me on the story rug?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe jumped a little as Miss Winslow patted her lightly padded bottom, letting that push her into the room she had been so reluctant to enter. She knew that things hadn't really changed since the first time she'd been in there - she was still wearing the same thing, and still not entirely certain about what was going on - and yet it felt completely different, perhaps because this time she knew she actually was supposed to be "one of the kids". She wasn't sure how to act, exactly... After all, she was going to be the assistant teacher there before long, so she knew she should maintain at least a little of her authority (and dignity, if she could manage it) so the kids didn't think they could just walk all over her once she graduated from her training. But as the first kid came over to her, talking to her as if they were equals, she realized that wouldn't be quite as easy as she'd hoped. "Umm, I'm Phoebe," she said. "Okay, let's go sit down." She tried to take the lead, to show she was in charge, but Mary knew the best places to sit, and Phoebe found herself following her meekly, sitting down cross-legged on the rug with all the other toddlers, half wishing that, as a teacher in training, she could have at least gotten to sit in a chair to help differentiate herself a little.

Mary smiles. "Hello Phoebe. I hope you have fun in class. Mrs. Hammil is a fun teacher to have. She is silly and knows how to have fun." She looks Phoebe over. "Are you already potty trained or are you still learning? The reason I asked is your overalls isn't puffy. So you aren't in diapers. Mommy said if I keep practicing. One day I'll be able to get out of diapers and wear training pants." Mary takes Phoebe over to the story rug. "This is the best place on the story rug. You can hear the story better here."

Mrs. Hammil walks over to the rocking chair. "Children, before I read the story. I have an annoucement. As you probably have noticed. We have a new girl in the class. Her name is Phoebe and I want all of you to treat her with respect. Do you understand?"

The kids nods. "Yes Mrs. Hammil."

Guest clinediap

"I'm already potty trained," Phoebe said, doing her best not to sound insulted at the question, telling herself it was perfectly natural, given her situation, even if normally it would have been rather rude. To make up for it, she smiled and said, "I'm sure you'll get it real soon!"

She quieted down as Mrs. Hammil started to talk, blushing slightly as she was introduced, as she'd always done when she was a kid and she started at a new school. It wasn't the same here, since it was a job, but she had to admit it still felt pretty similar. She smiled a little as Mrs. Hammil told the kids to respect her, glad for at least some semblance of her superiority over them.

She sat still and listened to the story for as long as she could, but, being a story for toddlers, it wasn't exactly riveting for someone her age, and she found herself yawning and squirming boredly. She leaned over to Mary and whispered as quietly as she could, not wanting to insult the person she'd be working with soon enough, "Does storytime always last this long?"

Mary smiles. "That is so cool that you are already potty trained,but why you in a toddler class if you are already potty trained?" She nods. "I hope so too. I want to go up to the bigger kids class,but I can't until I am out of diapers and potty trained." Mary nods. "Yes storytime does. After storytime. It is lunchtime and then naptime. After naptime. We go outside to play if it isn't too cold." She notices the wet spot on Phoebe's overalls. "Your overalls is wet between your legs. You should have told Mrs. Hammil you needed to go potty."

Mrs. Hammil closes the book and puts it down on the table. "Ok Children. Go line up. So we can go to the lunchroom."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded absently, half-listening to Mary prattle on. She knew she should pay attention to the order of all of their activities, but she was finding it difficult, as she began to realize her shy bladder hadn't emptied nearly as much as she'd thought while she'd been on the toilet with Miss Winslow, and now the urge had come back stronger than ever. She looked around nervously, unsure what to do - she didn't want to interrupt story-time, not only because she had a feeling Mrs. Hammil would have to accompany her to the bathroom, but also because she couldn't quite bring herself to announce she had to go potty in front of all of these kids. The very idea embarrassed her, in an oddly exciting way, but not nearly as much as the inevitable accident that followed, her bladder too over-stressed to care about everyone else in the room as it flooded her training panties with a rush of warmth, leaving her with her bottom encased in warm squishiness. She squeezed her legs together, feeling the soaked cloth of the panties wring some of her pee back out, renewing the sense of wetness around her. Even though she knew it was wrong, she couldn't help but feel deliciously naughty as she sat there with her secret shame hiding beneath her overalls. She wasn't sure how she'd explain it to Mrs. Hammil after the check she was sure would come eventually, but that was a worry for another time.

One that came up rather more quickly than she'd expected when Mary pointed out that her training pants hadn't contained the accident as well as she'd thought. She gasped, staring down at the small wet spot, then glanced up nervously as the teacher instructed them to line up. She stood up quickly, pressing her legs together, but there was still a bit of wetness visible, so she crossed her hands in front of her crotch to hide it, trying to make it look natural, even as one of her fingers reached out and poked at her wet panties through the overalls, making her shiver a bit at the feeling. She made her way to the end of the line slowly, wondering how long she'd actually manage to keep this accident a secret.

Mary gets up off the story rug and walks with Phoebe to the line. She looked at Mrs. Hammil. "Mrs. Hammil. Phoebe wet her overalls."

Mrs. Hammil smiles. "Thank you for telling me Mary. You are a good helper."

Mary beams with pride as Mrs. Hammil tells her that she was a good helper. "Thank you Mrs. Hammil."

Mrs Hammil takes Phoebe by the hand and takes her to the bathroom in the classroom. "You should have told me you had to use the potty. I would have let you go and use it. You are going to have to do alot better than that if you are going to be my assistant." She sees the shocked look on Phoebe's face. "Yes I knew you was going to be my assistant in the room. I didn't know who was going to be my assistant. Miss Winslow told me this morning that she was interviewing a female to be my assistant. When you showed up in my room eariler. I figured you was the girl who was going to be interviewed for the job. Since you looked a little big to be a toddler. Eventhough you was dressed like one. When you didn't listen to me. I had to put you on the naughty stool to teach you that when I say something. I mean it and I don't put up with being ignored even from my assistant." She takes off Phoebe's overalls and training pants. Mrs. Hammil throws both of them into the clothes hamper and then takes out the wipes. She cleans the urine smell off of Phoebe's skin. Mrs. Hammil gets another pair of training pants off the shelf and puts them on Phoebe. "You will have to go out into the room in your training pants. There is no clothes in here. They are in the clothing closet." She picks up Phoebe's shoes and takes Phoebe's hand. The two of them walk out of the bathroom and goes into the classroom. All the kids look at Phoebe,but doesn't say anything mean to her. Mrs Hammil tells the kids to wait in the room. She will be back in a moment with Phoebe. She takes Phoebe to the clothing closet. Mrs. Hammil gets a denim jumper off the rack and puts it on Phoebe. The jumper barely covers the training pants. "There that should make it easier when you have to go use the potty." She takes Phoebe back to the room and then takes all the kids down the hall to the lunch room.

• Like 1
Guest clinediap

Phoebe glared angrily at Mary, hardly able to believe this seemingly nice kid had tattled on her like that. She could feel everyone's eyes on her as Mrs. Hammil came over to her and led her away. She blushed quietly as the woman lectured her, unable to make herself try to explain her reasoning. Being caught, especially called out like that, hadn't been quite as thrilling as having her secret little accident a... well, secret. The idea of being paraded in front of the other kids with nothing to hide her training pants but her hands was also a bit exciting, but in practice, she just felt all of their eyes on her, even if they kept quiet.

The jumper didn't help matters much, either. Had it been on one of the other kids, it would have been cute, but on her, with the skirt threatening to reveal her training pants - and the condition of them - with any wrong move. She started to protest that she didn't really need that much help for going to the potty, but she couldn't deny that she'd just had an accident... Plus, that back part of her brain kind of liked Mrs. Hammil thinking she did. Of course she wanted the woman to respect her somewhat, since she'd be working for her sometime soon, but that didn't seem to be a factor for that certain part of her mind.

She found herself being led back to the classroom, tugging at the hem of her jumper with her free hand as she went to the back of the line with Mary, giving her a nasty look, on behalf of the majority of her brain that was smart enough to be embarrassed, rather than excited, by all of this. When Mrs. Hammil had her back turned, that part of her brain, working on auto-pilot and obviously too upset to think about how its target was just a kid, and one she was supposed to be taking care of, also made her reach out a hand and pinch Mary's arm as Phoebe stood there, pouting angrily, hissing, "Tattle-tale," at her.

Mary started crying when Phoebe pinched her. "I'm not a tattle tale. I didn't want you to be uncomfortable by staying in your wet panties. I was trying to be nice to you and be a friend." She kicked Phoebe in the shin very hard. "That is for pinching me and calling me a tattle tale." Mary walked off from Phoebe leaving her standing alone in the classroom rubbing her shin. A smile creeped across May's face as she watched it.

Mrs. Hammil noticed Phoebe wasn't with them. "Where is you hand buddy at Mary?"

Mary looks up. "She didn't come with me. Phoebe said she wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat lunch."

Mrs Hammil nods. "Ok let's get you in your chair and then I'll go back to the room to talk to Phoebe." Mary jumps up in one of the highchairs and sets down. One of the lunchlady came over with a tray of food and puts a plate of food in front of the kids. She repeated this until all the kids had their plate. Mrs Hammil walks back to the room and sees Phoebe setting on the floor. "What are you doing in the classroom alone? Why wasn't you with your hand buddy and why don't you want to eat lunch?" She sets down on the floor in front of Phoebe. "Are you having a hard time adjusting to being in a toddler class? If you are. I can have you put into the infant class. You might have an easier time adjusting to that class."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe grabbed her shin, yelping slightly in pain and glaring at Mary's retreating form for a moment or two before plopping down on the floor on her slightly padded bottom, rubbing her leg with a pout. She couldn't believe she'd just been taken down by a toddler... She supposed it would have been even more difficult to believe had she not been wearing training panties and a baby-short jumper.

She glanced up in surprise to see Mrs. Hammil coming back in, a little afraid she'd gotten in trouble again. As she began to talk, though, Phoebe began to realize what had happened, and she smiled a smile of her own. She very nearly told on Mary for lying, only to stop herself, realizing that would make her just as much of a tattle-tale as the little girl. She'd have to find some other way to get back at her...

"I ate before I got here," she said, only half lying. She'd ordered some fries when she'd gotten her cup of water from McDonald's, not wanting to seem like too much of a cheapskate, though she'd only been able to eat a few because of her nerves. "And I thought if I wasn't at lunch, maybe it wouldn't seem so weird if I wasn't at naptime, either... I mean, I'm sure there's some stuff you can train me in that would be more useful than me just lying around in a crib, right?" She smiled hopefully at Mrs. Hammil. "It is kinda hard to adjust, but I want to stick with it! I'm sure I can get used to it!"

Mrs. Hammil nods. "Oh I see. Well I guess that is excusable this time,but from now on. You will go to the lunchroom with everyone else. Even if you are not hungry. You will be at naptime. I can't start giving you special treatment because you are going to be my assistant. Until then. You are still a toddler and subject to the same rules as all the other kids in my class." She looks at Phoebe. "Just so you know. I saw you pinch Mary. Pinching and hitting is not allowed in the daycare. I am going to overlook it this time because you didn't know the rules,but I expect you to know them tomorrow. Otherwise you will find yourself over my knee and your bottom spanked. Then you will be put on the naughty stool in the corner." Mrs. Hammil nods. "Ok you can stay here in the class for the time being,but if I see you are not adjusting to the room. I'll have no choice,but to put you in the infant room. Also if you don't tell me when you need to go potty. I will demote you to diapers. I don't have all day to check you when you have an accident. Miss Winslow said you had any accident when you got here and your training pants was a little wet when she took you to the restroom after your interview. You can play with the toys or read one of the book from the shelf until the other kids get back. Then it will be time to get resdy for naptime and that includes you."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded mutely, though inside she was fuming. Stupid Mary getting her in trouble when she wasn't even here! She wanted to tell Mrs. Hammil that Mary had kicked her, but stopped herself again. She didn't know how, but she'd get her revenge herself.

"I'll do my best, ma'am," she said after a moment. She would, too. She hardly wanted to find herself getting spanked in front of the kids she'd be taking care of - not that she'd wanted to be seen by them in just her training panties, either, but what could she do about that now? - nor did she want to be in diapers when most, if not all, of them were in training pants. She was more than a decade older than they were! At least when she got diapered for naptime, all of them would be, too, though that didn't really make her feel all that much better about it.

Phoebe wasn't particularly interested in any of the toys or books in the room, but she was a little afraid to ask if Mrs. Hammil couldn't just teach her some stuff about her job, so she obediently walked over to a bookshelf and pulled down one of the picture books, sitting cross-legged on the floor and paging through it to kill some time.

Mrs. Hammil nods. "I'm sure you will do your best." She watched Phoebe walk over to the book shelf to get a book. Mrs Hammil noticed Phoebe's training pants was showing and Phoebe was no longer trying to pull her jumper down to cover it. She smiles to herself. *She will be the best toddler I have. Though I doubt she will make it to being my assistant anytime soon.* Mrs. Hammil goes into her little office and makes a note in Phoebe's file about her behavior and then puts it back in the cabinet. She walks out of the office and notices Phoebe's thumb in her mouth. Mrs. Hammil smiles. "I'll be back in a little bit to check on you. I have to go to the naproom and gets things ready for the naps."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded absent-mindedly, only then noticing she had been sucking her thumb. With a blush, she took the thumb out, wiping it dry on the front of her jumper before reflexively tugging her skirt down, blushing darker to note that the back had ridden up. If someone had been watching her, sitting there looking at a picture look, sucking her thumb, not seeming to care that her training panties were exposed, they would have thought she was a real toddler!

Her cheeks went even redder still as she realized there was a part of her that liked that thought. Her, a grown woman, mistaken for a baby! And just imagine what that imaginary observer would think once she was ready for naptime, all diapered up. Her thumb found its way back into her mouth, but she didn't take it out - she just sat there and giggled instead.

Mrs. Hammil comes back 10 minutes later and sees Phoebe was still sucking on her thumb. She kneels down in front of Phoebe. "I noticed you was sucking your thumb earlier. Does it make you feel relaxed? Well you don't have to worry about being picked on or made fun of. Alot of the kids in here sucks their thumbs or on a pacifier. Would you like a pacifier to suck on instead of your thumb? I got one out of the supply closet." Mrs. Hammil reaches into her pocket and takes out a Nuk 5 pacifier. "If you want to suck on it instead of your thumb. I can clip the holder to the strap on your jumper so you will not lose it."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe stared down at the floor, embarrassed despite Mrs. Hammil's assurances. Sure, the kids might do that, but she wasn't actually a kid, was she? Even so, she couldn't deny that there had been something soothing about sucking her thumb... And Mrs. Hammil and Miss Winslow both seemed to want her to blend in. Phoebe hadn't been sure about that before, but maybe there was some sense to it... Maybe if she acted more like a toddler, the kids wouldn't realize she was the same person when she showed up - one day soon, she was sure - as their assistant. Maybe she'd been thinking about this all wrong all along! And it didn't hurt that, though she would never admit it, she was curious to try to pacifier. "All right," she conceded, "I guess that would be all right..."

Mrs. Hammil nods. "Alright then." She puts the pacifier into Phoebe's waiting mouth. Mrs. Hammil lets Phoebe suck on it while she gets a pacifier holder. She comes back with a pacifier holder with Elmo on it. Mrs. Hammil kneels down beside Phoebe and clips one end to the pacifier and the other end to the ring of the pacifier. "There you go. Now you will not lose your pacifier." She stands up. "Do you want to go with me to get your classmates from the lunchroom?" Mrs Hammil holds out her hand to Phoebe incase she wanted to go with her.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe opened her mouth for the pacifier, feeling rather silly as she did so, and as she closed her mouth around it, feeling the plastic bulb fill her mouth, but it only took one tentative suck for her to realize why babies were so attached to them. It was just so oddly soothing... She knew she shouldn't find it so fascinating, but she did, losing herself in the half new, half barely remembered but newly reawakening sensation. She barely heard Mrs. Hammil's question, blinking a time or two as her mind processed it a second or two late, then nodding, clamboring to her feet a bit clumsily, her pacifier still firmly lodged in her mouth as she took the woman's hand.

Mrs Hammil takes Phoebe's hand and leads her out of the classroom. The two of them walk down the hall to the lunchroom. They get there as the kids was finishing up eating. The lunchroom assistants clean up the kids' faces and taking their bibs off. "Everyone line up to go back to the classroom with your hand buddy."

Mary runs over to Phoebe and then stops when she sees the pacifier in her mouth. She starts to chuckle a little bit. "Why do you have a pacifier? That is so babyish and you said you was a big girl. Big girls don't suck on pacifiers."

Mrs. Hammil hears what Mary said. "Yes and big girls know how to use the potty instead of their diapers. So that must not make you a big girl either." Mary pouts and takes Phoebe's hand when they walk back to the classroom. Mrs. Hammil walks over to the changing table. "Ok those of you who need a change come line up at the changing table." Mary and 10 other kids go line up at changing table. That leaves Phoebe with 6 boys who wasn't in diapers.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe was even more determined to get back at Mary somehow now, having felt thoroughly humiliated by the girl's words, enough to make her take the pacifier out as inconspicuously as she could manage, though not enough that she didn't wish she hadn't. Even Mrs. Hammil's rebuttal hadn't been enough, though it had made her giggle slightly.

She also couldn't help but giggle again, and feel more grown up until she actually thought about it, when Mary went to join the kids who needed a diaper change. Phoebe did a quick check to make certain she was dry, which helped take away that grown-up feeling again, having to do so, but it was restored a bit when she felt that she was, letting her skirt fall back down over her training pants, blushing as she realized she'd just flashed them to the whole class.

She glanced around at the others left behind from the diaper changings, wondering if she could find an ally there against Mary. She wasn't the best at reading kids, so she just chose the biggest of the boys, wandering up to him shyly, deciding to just embrace her role as a toddler for the time being. "Wow," she said, making her eyes wide, "I'm surprised you don't need a change! Mary told me you were just a big baby, and you have accidents all the time! She told me she didn't think you'd ever get out of this class!" With that she wandered off, popping her pacifier back in with an evil smile, waiting to see if she'd managed to stir up any trouble.

The boy looked down at the floor and starts crying. "She is right. I do have accidents alot. I was told if I have one more accident. I am going to be put into diapers. So I've been working extra hard not to have any more accidents." He looks at Phoebe. "She might be right. I have been in here for almost 4 years. If I had made it out when I was 3. I would be in 1st grade now instead of still in a toddler class at daycare." The boy walked away from Phoebe and goes sets by the window.