LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Phoebe was a small girl, though she was doing her best to gain her independence. She had just turned 19 a few weeks ago, and was disappointed at herself for still living with her parents. She'd always imagined moving out the minute she was 18, maybe sharing a little house with some of her friends, but still being on her own, or at least not where she was now. But with the economy the way it was, and her without any real marketable skills, she hadn't had much of a choice.

She'd searched for a while, but it was a small town, and not many opportunities opened up for her. So when she finally managed to run across one, she pursued it, even if she wasn't particularly enthusiastic about it. This time, it had been a small ad for an opening at an equally small daycare center that had caught her eye. She wasn't a big fan of children as a whole, yet she thought that maybe if she was getting paid enough, she'd learn to like them a little more. And, after a bit of phone tag with the owner, she'd gotten an interview set up, one she was even more excited for because she'd been told she could just dress casual for it.

She found the place easy enough, parking her car along the street a little ways away from it to give herself a bit more time to psych herself up on the walk inside. She checked the clock in her car, nodding as she saw she wasn't too early, but definitely not late either, took a deep breath, and stepped outside. Her anxiety tried to overwhelm her feet, to make her practically run down the sidewalk - she did her best to control it, taking out her nerves instead on the straw of the cup of water she'd gotten at McDonald's a little earlier. The cup was still nearly half full, but the end of the straw was in a rather sorry state from her absent-minded chewing.

Unfortunately, her absent-mindedness extended even further, especially as she got closer and closer to her destination, until, as she got to the building itself, she completely failed to notice the first step leading to the front door. She gasped as she felt herself falling, hands moving downwards to try to brace herself without any regard for what they were holding. Her second gasp came as she inadvertently dumped her cup of water right onto her pants, just moments before bumping her knees on the blessedly padded step.

She couldn't help but blush as she stood up, feeling clumsy and silly as she stared down at herself. The front of her jeans were soaked, looking as if she'd just had more of an accident than just a little trip up the steps. She glanced back at her car, though she knew she didn't have any spare clothes in there - why would she have thought she needed them? The daycare wasn't in the middle of nowhere, exactly, but it was remote enough that there weren't any stores that would sell pants nearby. Not that she really had time for that anyway, if she didn't want to be late.

Unsure what to do, she simply stood on the front steps of the daycare, biting her bottom lip in thought, bouncing on the balls of her feet slightly to try to hurry herself up, knowing she didn't have time for this. And then, before she could come to any kind of a decision, the front door opened, and she looked up in surprise, eyes wide and cheeks flushing.

• Like 1

The owner of the daycare was walking by the door as she saw Phoebe trips and falls on the front step. She stood at the door watching the girl for a few minutes. The owner noticed the wet spot on the from of Phoebe's pants. She opens the door and steps out. "Oh you poor little girl. It looks like you had an accident in your pants when you fell. Are you ok? You didn't hurt yourself when you fell did you?" She walks down the stairs to where Phoebe was standing.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe stared up at the woman nervously, fidgeting slightly as she stood there on the front step. Part of her wanted to protest, to tell the woman that she wasn't a little girl, but another part wasn't exactly eager to admit her real identity in this situation. Still, she told herself, she was sure this woman was reasonable, and would understand what had happened. After all, she'd seen her fall, hadn't she?

So she swallowed her pride and said, "I'm not a little girl, ma'am... And no, I'm fine. I'm a grown-up, and I'm here about the job?" She couldn't help but sound uncertain as she spoke, still fidgeting anxiously, that second part of her brain keeping her from sounding sure of what she was saying.

The lady nods. "I'm glad you are fine. I wouldn't want you to be hurt." She smiles. "So you are here about a job. Well come on in and we will talk about it after you get some dry clothes on." The lady walks back up the stairs and opens the door to the daycare. She held the door open while Phoebe walked in the door. The lady walks to the clothing closet and gets out a pair of overalls and a pair of cotton training pants. She comes back to where Phoebe was standing. "Put these on and give me your wet pants and panties. I'll go and dry them while we talk about the job. The bathroom is down the hall to the right. I'll be in my office waiting on you."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe obediently took the offered clothes and nodded with a polite, "Yes, ma'am," hurrying down the hall without even looking at what she'd been given to wear, just trying to move quickly to show the owner she could follow orders in a timely fashion. She flushed red as she walked by an open doorway, on the other side of which some of the children were playing, but she just picked up her pace and looked forward, hoping none of them were watching.

She locked the door of the bathroom behind her, trying to figure out where to set her change of clothes as she kicked her shoes off. Finally, she tucked them under her arm and stripped down out of her jeans and then her lacy pink panties, seeing that they were a bit damp as well, leaving them in a heap on the floor. She had been hoping her panties would have fared a little better, since she wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea of wearing somebody else's, even less than she wanted to wear someone else's pants, but she couldn't exactly sit down for an interview in wet pants, after all.

She was even less thrilled about the idea when she actually got a look at the panties, felt their strange thickness in her hands. It took a moment, and then the reason for that thickness dawned on her, making her blush yet again. Training pants?! What in the world..? After a moment of staring at them, she realized she hadn't explained that she'd just spilled her drink, so she supposed it made sense, but that didn't make it any less humiliating to have had this woman think she needed something a toddler would wear.

But what choice did she have? She couldn't put the overalls on without any underwear... She didn't even do that with her own clothes. And even if she wanted to go argue the point with the person she was about to do an interview for, running the risk of getting her off to an even worse start than she'd already had, she'd have to pass by the kids in her wet pants all over again. It would just be easier all around if she swallowed her pride and put them on, just for a few minutes, so she did, following them up with the overalls.

It wasn't the ideal combination. As she fastened the second shoulder strap into place, she felt the crotch of the overalls pressing the padding - slight as it was, relatively, it was still a good deal more than she was used to - up against her sensitive skin. She glanced over at herself in the mirror, her cheeks almost the same color as her red, slightly less than shoulder length hair. She certainly didn't look like she was here to inquire about a job, she had to admit. She fumbled with the straps for a minute before finally figuring out how to loosen them a tad, which at least reduced the visible bulge around her bottom somewhat. It still seemed noticeable to her, but she managed to tell herself she was just being paranoid, not even thinking about how everyone in the daycare was likely used to such a sight by now.

She pulled on her shoes and made her way out of the bathroom, knowing she had wasted enough time already. She was so pre-occupied with the shock of what had happened, standing there wiggling her bottom and wrinkling her nose at the strange sensation of the training panties, she forgot about picking her old clothes back up, or even gathering her keys or her cell phone from the pockets. She practically ran past the doorway with the kids - and her would-be co-workers - beyond it, but she had also forgotten to tie her shoes, and she tripped over the laces partway across the doorway, falling for the second time that day, this time landing flat on her stomach.

One of the teacher's assistant sees Phoebe trip and fall as she came up behind her. "Oh you poor thing. Here let me help you up." She helps Phoebe up off the floor. "It is no wonder you tripped and fell. Your shoe laces aren't tied." The assistant bent down and tied Phoebe's shoe laces. "You must be new here. I don't remember seeing you here before. She notices the bulge of the training pants under the overalls. "I see you are being potty trained. Well you will be a big girl some day and won't need to wear training pants again. If you are in the process of being potty trained. You must be a toddler. What is your name sweetie and why are you out of your class?"

The teacher for the 4 and 5 year olds comes out of the classroom with a group of females and go into the bathroom. She sees Phoebe's clothes on the floor. The teacher puts them into a clear bag and takes them to the daycare owner's office. The owner puts the bag in the closet and waits for Phoebe to come to the office.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe once again found herself blushing, staring down at her feet, which didn't help matters much, as her pink sneakers, now tracing tiny circles on the floor below her, just reminded her that they'd just been tied by someone else. She hadn't even thought to stop the other girl, just stood there dumbly. And now the girl thought she was one of the toddlers! How mortifying... Maybe if she got the job, and she became friends with this other worker, this would be a cute little story of the way they met, but for the time being, it was just terrible.

"I-I'm Phoebe," she said after a long moment, knowing she needed to say something so as not to simply be labeled as shy. Once again, she found herself trying to decide between trying to explain the circumstances that had led her here, or just going along with the flow in the hopes that an opportunity would present itself. Maybe things hadn't gone too far yet, she thought, to keep her from being able to land this job, despite her bad luck. So she stood up straight and announced, "And I don't have a class, because I'm already a big girl. I-I mean, I'm not a kid, I'm here..." She found herself fumbling over her words, unsure what the best way to put it would be. Finally, she just started to back away with, "I-I hafta go talk to the owner..."

The lady nods. "Hello Phoebe. I'm Gail." Gail shakes her head. "We can't stand for lying in daycare and I think you are lying about being a big girl and not having a class. Because if you was a big girl. You wouldn't be in training pants and overalls. You would be in big girl clothes. Also if you was a big girl. You wouldn't be in the daycare center. You would be some place else. The owner is a busy person and doesn't have time for little girls who don't tell the truth. I think I should take you back to your class." She takes Phoebe's hand and leads her to the toddler's nursery. Gail walks her into the room. "This is Mrs. Hammil. Be a good girl for her and I don't want to see you wandering the halls again." She walks down the hall to the infant's room.

The owner gets tired of waiting on Phoebe to come to the office. She goes looking for Phoebe. "Where could that girl have gone? There is no sign of her in the building. I know she couldn't have gone far. Her clothes are in my office."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe stared at Mrs. Hammil, and the group of toddlers gathered around her, in horror, hardly able to believe she'd been chastised and brought here, as if this was where she belonged, like she was just one of these babies. She wanted to just leave, but she knew that would be rude. Not as rude as Gail disbelieving her story and dragging her to this room, sure, but there was no need to take that out on Mrs. Hammil, when she knew they might be working together.

"H-Hi," she said nervously, staring up at this new woman. "I'm Phoebe. But I'm not s'posed to be here, so I'm just gonna go... Nice to meet you, though..." Phoebe smiled, trying to be as polite as she could as she glanced out the door, trying to make sure Gail wasn't watching before she tried to get back to the owner's office.

Mrs. Hammil nods. "Hello Phoebe. If you wasn't suppose to be here. Then you wouldn't be in my class and dressed like a toddler. I don't think you will be going anywhere little girl. Not unless you want to spend some time of the naughty stool in the corner." She noticed Phoebe left the room anyway. Mrs. Hammil went out in the hall and got Phoebe. "I told you not to leave the room and you did anyway. You have just earned yourself on the naughty stool." She puts Phoebe on the stool. "Now set there until I come back to get you."

The daycare owner walked by Mrs. Hammil's room and saw Phoebe setting on the naughty stool in the corner. She walked into the room and over to Phoebe. "Well you seem to have been a naughty girl. Otherwise you wouldn't have been put into the corner. What did you do to get put into the corner?" The owner stays knelt down beside Phoebe.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe could hardly believe that things could have gotten worse, but she was obviously wrong. As if wearing training pants wasn't bad enough, or being mistaken for a toddler while wearing them, now she was sitting in the corner, having earned herself a time-out just for trying to get to her stupid interview. And, perhaps the worst part, she was too scared to leave, to try and explain things for fear of getting herself into even more trouble if Mrs. Hammil didn't believe her.

And then, to shock her even further, her situation went even further downhill. Her heart stopped for a moment as she heard the owner's voice, looked up to see her face. While she knew the woman could straighten everything out, it wasn't exactly ideal to have to have her do that for her before the interview had even begun. "I didn't do anything," she protested, sounding more like a little girl making excuses - rather than an adult explaining things reasonably - than she would've hoped, though she imagined sitting on a little plastic stool while wearing training panties wasn't helping. "I just got a little side-tracked on my way back to your office, and wound up here... Sorry about that." She stood up with a forced smile, doing her best to salvage what little dignity she had left. "Shall we go get started?"

The owner nods. "I see. So you didn't do anything wrong and Mrs. Hammil just put you into the corner for no reason. That doesn't sound like something she would do." She chuckled. "A little sidetracked. I would say you got alot sidetracked. You are setting in the corner in a toddler classroom. I would say that is more than a little side tracked." The owner nodded. "Yes let's got to my office and we can talk." She takes Phoebe's hand and leads her out of the room. The two of them walk down to the office. The owner closes the door behind her and sets down behind the desk. "So let's get started. Tell me about yourself and why you want to be at the daycare?" She leans back in her chair and waits for Phoebe to start talking.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe was finding it difficult to regain her adult status, even in her own mind, with the owner holding her hand and leading her to the office, but she decided it would be rude to pull away. And, besides, maybe that would keep anyone else from mistaking her for one of the children. Once they were in the office, however, she felt a little better, with the door closed so nobody else could interrupt or mistake her for someone she wasn't. She even felt confident enough to say, "Actually, before we start, could I just get some regular underwear to change into? I think there was a bit of a misunderstanding... See, I didn't... Well, I didn't wet my pants outside. So if I could just get out of these training pants, that would be great..."

The owner shakes her head. "I'm sorry Phoebe,but I don't have any regular underwear you can change into. Your panties are not dry yet. The only thing we have here are training pants and diapers." She cocks her head slightly. "Are you sure about that? When I picked up your panties and your pants. They both had the smell of urine on them. If you had an accident. It is fine. Just admit you had any accident. If you want out of the training pants. The only other thing I can offer you is a diaper and that would make you look younger than you already to now. Before we begin. Do you need to go use the potty? I have one in my office you can use. I don't want you to have another accident like you did when you got here earlier and fell outside."

Guest clinediap

"I didn't have an accident!" Phoebe protested. "M-Maybe they just smelled like that because they were in the bathroom..." She shook her head uncertainly, sighing. As much as she didn't want to be wearing training pants, she wanted diapers even less. "No, I'm fine!" she answered the owner's other question, rolling her eyes, starting to feel a little angry. Why didn't this woman understand that she wasn't a little kid? If she could have Phoebe might have stormed out right then, but she wasn't about to leave without her pants, so she knew she had to stay at least a little longer. "And I told you, I didn't have an accident!" She crossed her arms and pouted in frustration.

The owner shakes her head. "No I doubt it. The teachers clean up the floor if ome of the kids wets on the floor. Besides if they had happened. The urine would have been either on the front or the back not in the crotch area. You say you didn't,but your pants and panties tell a different story." She sets there watching Phoebe having a small tantrum. "Maybe you are not right for this job. Maybe I should take you back to the toddler class. You are acting more like a toddler than you are an adult. I'm starting to think you are not an adult after all,but a child. I'm going to give you one more chance to act like the adult you say you are. Otherwise I'm going to put you into the toddler class again or I might put you in with the babies." The owner leaned back in her chair. She was laying down the law to Phoebe and showing her that her childish behavior wasn't going to get her anywhere except a one way trip to the toddler class. "Now why do you want to work here at the daycare?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shrank back from the woman, biting her bottom lip nervously, feeling very much like she should have been in that toddler class, at least for a moment. But she knew that wasn't the case, really, and she had no intention of going back, so she made herself forget about arguing that she hadn't actually peed her pants, or that she didn't belong in these training panties, and did her best to remember the answers she'd rehearsed in her mind for this interview. "Well, I just love kids," she lied with a smile. "But babysitting just isn't a stable enough job, you know? I realize I don't have a lot of experience" - or any, for that matter - "but I think I would be good here with just a little training."

The owner nodded as she listens to Phoebe talking. "I see. You are right. You don't have much experence with children. You must not have been a very good babysitter if you didn't learn how to deal with children. Maybe we should start your training on the ground floor and let you work your way up to working here. Maybe you need some experence dealing with kids as one yourself. Maybe I should start you out in the toddler class. Mrs. Hammil told me why you was in the corner. She told you not to leave the room and you disobeyed her. That doesn't sound good to me. You can't follow directions. You was welcome to walk out the front door after your clothes are dry. The choice is your's,but anywhere you get a job. You are going to have to learn to follow directions."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe fidgeted in her seat. "I can follow directions," she said. "I was only leaving Mrs. Hammil's room because I was trying to get back here for our interview." She was hoping the owner would see that was the truth, or that she was joking about having Phoebe get first hand experience about how to care for a toddler. Either way, though, she knew she needed this job.... Humiliating as it might be, she supposed she could live with a day or two of training pants if that meant a steady flow of income. And it wasn't like they were diapers or anything - she could just pretend she had decided to wear a few pairs of her underwear at once, for some crazy reason. "I do want this job," she told the owner. "Whatever you think I need to do to get it... Well, I can give it a try, anyway."

The owner nods. "Well that isn't the story I got from Mrs. Hammil. She said you didn't follow her directions. Did you bother to tell her that I was waiting for you in my office to interview you for a job?" She smiles. "Ok the job is your's once you get up to it. The job is a teacher's assistant in the toddler class room working with Mrs. Hammil." The owner leans back in her chair. "Do you live alone? It might raise a few eyebrows if you came home dressed as a toddler or leave in the morning dressed like a toddler." She takes out a stack of papers. "You need to sign these papers on the dotted line." The owner puts the papers in front of Phoebe along with an ink pen.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. "Well, I tried to tell her, but..." She shrugged, unsure how to explain the awkwardness of the situation she'd found herself in without making herself sound like a silly teenager. "Actually, no, I still live with my parents," she said, feeling somewhat embarrassed by it. "That's part of the reason I want this job, too. Couldn't I just change my clothes here?" She wasn't thrilled about the idea of dressing like a toddler in the first place, but she was sure it would only be for a few days - she could be a pretty fast learner, when she wanted to be. Without waiting for an answer, or reading the papers she'd been handed, she signed them, wanting to show the owner that she could follow directions after all.

The owner nods. "Well Mrs. Hammil said all you told her was that you was that you wasn't suppose to be there and you was leaving. I see. So you leave with your parents. I'm sure they would love to have their little girl back." She shakes her head. "No you couldn't. That would set a bad example for the other kids if you got special treatment." The owner smiled at Phoebe after she hands the papers back to her. "Well since you didn't bother to read what you was signing. I'll tell you. The first page was a paper saying that once you make it back to adult stage. You will be a teacher's assistant here It also says you agree to adhere to whatever dress code that is set down for you and you agree to any disciplinary action. The second though the fourth page was legal documents in reference to working here. The 5th page was saying that you was not mentally capable of taking care of yourself and you give guardianship to me. The last page said you enroll yourself in daycare as a toddler for as long as your guardian thinks you need to be."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe's eyes went wide and she reached across the table for the papers, but was unable to grab them. "Are you serious?" she asked, trying to gauge whether the woman was joking or not. After a moment, she almost convinced herself it wasn't that bad, perhaps just standard stuff for this kind of training, but she couldn't help but bristle at the wording. If she had to dress like a child for training, that was one thing, but the idea that she was actually enrolled in the daycare like she actually was a child was ridiculous, and, she was hoping and assuming, didn't mean quite what she thought. "I can mentally take care of myself just fine," she said with a bit of a whine, "Don't you think that's a little overkill?"

The owner laughs when Phoebe's eyes get big. "No I was joking with you about giving guardianship over to me. I'm sure you can mentally take care of yourself. I thought I would lighten the mood a bit and teach you a very good lesson. You should never blindly sign papers that are given to you. If you don't read them. You have no idea what you are signing or what you just signed said." She flips though the papers. "I think I have a solution to your problem about you living with your parents. You can live with me. I have some apartments above the daycare that the staff uses when the weather is too bad to drive home safely. Since you are going to be here for a while. I'll give you the tour of the daycare center." The owner walks around the desk and takes Phoebe by the hand. The two of them walk out of the office. "You have already seen the classrooms. So we can skip that." She takes Phoebe down the hall across from the hall that leads to the classrooms. The two of them walk into a big room with highchairs along the walls. "This is the dining room. This is where you will have breakfast and lunch at." The owner takes Phoebe though the double doors and into a room with rows of cribs. "This is the nap room. There is where you will take your naps at. All the children are diapered before naptime." She leads Phoebe out of the nap room and into a giant room with playground equipment. "This is the indoor playground. You will come here when it is too cold,too wet or is snowing outside." The owner takes her out the other door and they was back where the classroom was at. "Well that is the tour. It is almost storytime in Mrs. Hammil class."

Guest clinediap

"Oh, uh.. Thanks for that lesson," Phoebe said, barely keeping herself from saying, 'Very funny!' and sticking her tongue out instead. She supposed the owner had a good point, but that didn't mean she had to like how she'd proved it. If she still had the job anyway, and an apartment, to, though, she couldn't complain too much. Just as she didn't complain about being led by the hand again - she was almost starting to get used to it, even if it did still annoy her just a bit. She kept quiet on the tour, staring out over all of the baby furniture, reminding herself she wasn't going to be using it for that long, so it wasn't that big of a deal. The indoor playground even looked like it might be kinda fun. Her and her friends would sometimes go to the playground at the local park, just for the heck of it... She wondered idly if she could invite them there after hours. After all, she would be living in the building. She decided to ask about it one day, but not now - she didn't want to push too hard when she'd just gotten the job.

She also decided against asking whether or not "all the children" that got diapered at naptime would include her. She had a feeling the answer would be yes, since anything else would likely be deemed "unfair". But surely the teachers had to be getting stuff ready while the kids were napping, and it wasn't like she'd actually need to nap, so she hoped she'd be exempt, for the purposes of getting some more adult training than she'd be getting the rest of the time. She nodded idly as they reached the end of the tour, standing there dumbly before realizing what the owner had meant by her last comment. "Oh, am I starting now?" she asked, feeling a bit silly as she did so. "Okay... Well, I'm gonna make a quick trip back to the bathroom first, then."