1. 1. MyNew Years Resolution is to:

• Loose Weight
    • Quit Smoking
    • Work harder
    • "come out"
    • wear diapers more
    • Other
    • Nothing

By June, I'm hoping to be in my own place, so i will be able to wear 24/7. After I settle in, im coming out to the family as an AB.....if they don't like it, too dang bad, I'm leaving this dump of a state by 2012.

Work harder -- I have a lot coming up in the upcoming year and I suppose I have a lot of work and preparation to do. So work harder would apply to my jobs and school.

Other -- Definitely working on becoming more outspoken.... oh and trying to lose my temper. :angel_not:

Mine would be to wear Diapers more, since none of the others Apply to me. Besides, I luv to Wear Diapers!biggrin.gif

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Lose some weight, work harder (at my job and on my novel), and try to wear diapers more often (generally only at night now, and even then sporadically :( ).

As for "Other," I resolve to develop a more relaxed attitude about the future and concentrate on putting my best self forward in each present moment (which would be a big plus considering my new customer service job).

One year I had a successful 'resolution' - let's see...one out of how many?? hmmm...

now as for New Year's Wishes and Hopes...I want to get a job again. I'm not destitute - wife has a very good income and I've got retirement pay. We've been doing fine, but I want to be working again even though I can kind of afford to be retired. Soooo....I could have checked 'work harder'...

I certainly could have checked lose weight...though technically you said 'loose weight' and, yeah, I've got far too much 'loose weight'!! I haven't been real successful with that, though I haven't really tried. I should because I know I'd feel better and be a lot healthier!

I don't smoke, thankfully, so that isn't an issue...

I'd love to 'come out' of my diaper hiding, but I don't think it would be a happy or successful outing, so I wouldn't check that...and because of all that, I wear about as much as I can. I'd love to wear more though!

so there I am at 'other'...

Good luck to all on their resolutions whatever they may be!!

Hmm, can't really lose weight as I'm already less than 160 and training for a marathon. Proud to say that I don't smoke and never did. Already wear diapers all the time so I can't do any more than that. Yeah, I've got work goals, but it's not really about working harder.

My key goal for 2010 is get my rental condo in Hawaii paid off. Once I'm down to one mortgage with rental income every month, BabyMaggie and I should be pretty confortable.

I hope ya'll have a hou'li makahiki ho!

Hmm, can't really lose weight as I'm already less than 160 and training for a marathon. Proud to say that I don't smoke and never did. Already wear diapers all the time so I can't do any more than that. Yeah, I've got work goals, but it's not really about working harder.

My key goal for 2010 is get my rental condo in Hawaii paid off. Once I'm down to one mortgage with rental income every month, BabyMaggie and I should be pretty confortable.

I hope ya'll have a hou'li makahiki ho!

You're training for a marathon? Okay, YOU are probably the person I want to talk to about what best protection to wear whilst running. What works best whilst maintaining some degree of discretion without chaffing?

Guest Baby-Toa

mine is to lose weight to look good for Daddy.

Work harder at work and get better at it.

I don't wear as much diapers as I wish I could.

And other would be to really expand my dress collection that i'll start soon.

I ticked work harder, purely because my biggest goal for 2010 is to put aside enough cash for a deposit on a house and pay off some debts. And since I work in a performance/pay industry working harder should pay off nicely. Promotion couldn't have come at a better time :D

But I have loads of 'ickle ones.

Need to lose a little weight, although exercising for a month would probably put me back into shape.

I will start using cloth nappies as well, something I've wanted to try for ages.

And I'm thinking of going vegan...I have 3 days to decide this one :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovebunnies

I dont really have one because when I do have one I tend to not do it. I do however need to work harder at everything and trying to volunteer someplace. I would love to volunteer at a assisted living. I used to work at those types of places and it is a nice environment, nurseing homes are a bit depressing at times, but assisted living tend to be ok.