LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Activities To Do While Stinky

What are people's favorite activities (if any) to do once they've pooped their diapers?

I like to stand in the kitchen for a while, with the poop just sitting there unmolested at my backside, doing the dishes or putting a wash on. Then, I like to throw a short Secret Squirrel-like trenchcoat on, while still wearing my poop-filled diaper, and watch cartoons, especially Secret Squirrel himself! (I wub Secwet Squiwwel and de Pocket Dwagons too! :) )And I take extreme pleasure in that first SQUISH when I sit down on the floor in front of the TV.

And then, of course, I'll sit at the computer a while, squirming around in the chair to really spread the poop about. It's always such fun :wub: ; I only wish I could do it more often. :(

My favourite activities include:

- Going for a run: feeling all the mess in the back of my nappy shift around with every stride.

- Going to bed and just lying in it for ages.

- Getting on my motorbike and ride around for hours feeling the mess ride up and down with every bump and corner etc.

yeah pretty much all those things, also go for a walk, and has anyone tried riding a bike in a messy nappy? now that is an experience you wont forget lol :whistling:

Ive not tried it but it may be a more interesting way to "christen" my new mountain bike than wrapping it around a tree.

May sound boring but eating (i.e forumal dinnery, not just a quick snack) or cooking whilst stinky i find quite interesting.

Makes smelling your creation quite hard if you have to get over the smell of last nights as well ;) .

when i go poopy in my diaper, i likes to stay in it and watch cartoons on tv, just before my wife/mommy comes over and does a diaper check, and then goes and gets a new diaper and wipes. gives me my tigger doll and lays me down on my changing pad, as im still watching cartoons, and she changes me and cleans me all up and then puts me back in front of the tv and gives me my bottle of warm milk. or juice.

My favourite activities include:

- Going for a run: feeling all the mess in the back of my nappy shift around with every stride.

- Going to bed and just lying in it for ages.

- Getting on my motorbike and ride around for hours feeling the mess ride up and down with every bump and corner etc.

Ooh, running with a load back there! I haven't done that yet, but I fantacize all the time about it -- and one day soon, I will! I imagine the sensation of feeling the poop with every pound of the pavement has got to be a lovely thing! :thumbsup:

when i go poopy in my diaper, i likes to stay in it and watch cartoons on tv, just before my wife/mommy comes over and does a diaper check, and then goes and gets a new diaper and wipes. gives me my tigger doll and lays me down on my changing pad, as im still watching cartoons, and she changes me and cleans me all up and then puts me back in front of the tv and gives me my bottle of warm milk. or juice.

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm envious haha.

I really like a poopy diaper when i get up in the morning. I get to stay in it a long time before I have to be changed most days. I like walking, going out to the store, sitting at my computer, having Daddy give my breakfast, sitting on his lap, just being silly.

I just love the feeling and even the smell which is mixed with baby powder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2009-12-12 at 2:47 PM, naughty_baby said:

Just curious, anyone had a messy poop in their diaper then just flop down on your bum on a hard floor? Hehe. Does it squelch out the sides?

That was the first poop game I ever tried. It was inspired by seeing my visiting year-old baby cousin, who was still learning to walk, pause in the middle of the room, strain, and very obviously poop in the seat of her diaper and tights. Then, as newly walking babies do, she plopped down on her bum right into it a bunch of times over the next few minutes. I thought it was hilarious, gross, and totally fascinating, and as I saw her doing it I couldn't help wondering what it felt like, both to poo her pants (she was wet too), and, after sitting in it, toddle around wearing a dirty diaper that was squishing and spreading against her bottom.

I hadn't been around many babies. I don't think I'd ever been with a baby that I knew had pooped in their pants before this. My cousin had just done pretty much the most embarrassing, unspeakable thing I could imagine, right in front of me, and she didn't seem to mind or even be very interested, either as she did it or as the poop was getting sat in and spread around. She was a really big mess when my aunt changed her. It was the first messy diaper change I ever remember seeing.

I can't explain why I kept thinking about doing something so messy, smelly and infantile, but curiosity about what it felt like when I was a baby led me to poop into a pile of folded toilet paper I held pressed up against my bum, so poop squished on my bottom the way it might in a diaper. And that was such a surprisingly nice feeling, and doing something so forbidden was so exciting, it made me want to try the real thing, in my pants, like a baby. I imagined it many times and pretty soon afterward I really did it.

• Like 3