• 11-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-17
    • 18-25
    • 26-29
    • 30-39
    • My actual age

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm 38 chrono - but as far as play age goes I'd put myself somewhere between 8-15 most of the time. Sometimes younger - but mostly I wanna be a big kid who wets his pants. I never wanted to give my diapers up as a toddler - I have very strong memories of wanting to be diapered before bed as a toddler. Of course I couldn't express those desires in a meaningful way and I think I subcumed to the allure of being a big boy (Mom says my potty training was easy and uneventful *boo*) But I remember wanting diapers very badly - a desire that never went away. So I can very strongly relate to being that toddler that is on the cusp of being a big boy and yet still has accidents. Once I found the internet in '92 (before the web) and began to write some diaper fiction that my play persona evolved beyond just simply wanting diapers - I found through writing that I could give an articulate voice to my inner toddler and express being a kid and being in diapers - but in doing so my alter ego kind of shifted into this 'normal kid who loves pizza, video games, comic books, etc' who is old enough to know that he is 'too old' for diapers but still finds himself being diapered and sometimes toddlerfied a bit (Bib, sippy cup, riding in the back seat, etc)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You can find it all in my profile but in a nutshell, I'm a 47 yo married guy and I wear diapers for fun, comfort, security and utility mostly 24/7/365. I wet and mess and am scared of the potty monster. I have accidents even when not in a diaper and I just prefer no to use the toilet even if it means I wet my pants. I have no shame. I need my pacifier to comfort me, along with the usual stuffies and I like bening comforted by my little/ big friends. Me is just a small guy. I like to climb around in trees and ride bicycles and run around in the woods or beach and play kids games with my immature friends where we can just be innocent and free.

I can switch at will to amy maturity level and totally love to coddle and baby others like me. I regress daily to the age of 3.5 where I am the toddler and my wife is my momma. I am both D/s and I switch easily. I also cross-dress at home and Yes my wife knows it all. I only wear pretty, women's underwear as a lifestyle choice, I relate to females as well as males and just love having littles as my friends. So I also like sissy friends and that does include DLs who like to dress as teen girls and young women, even those who pass in society. I support LGBT issues and lifestyles and maintain a diaper friendly household where friends can just visit and be themselves. We are used to littles who wet and mess themselves as needed in our company and understand we all need this.

I believe we all have the right to be ourselves and find happiness. I prefer my friends to be little-friendly and I am truly a Little Boy. Sometimes my friends call my glenny or whatever. I like it when girls tease me or sissify me or baby me and something in me just knows that girls are Gods greatest gift. They just are and we boys are very lucky to have them around us when they are. Otherwise we just have to go scratch!

I like to play the little girl between 2-3 yrs old when i can ! Thats when you can wear the cute dresses that just show your diapers .Other than that when i have to be grown up and a man as they say i pull it off very well :thumbsup:

Real age - always have to think about that one, since I stopped counting when I reached 30, and then started counting backwards.

Play age - adult 20+, since I play at being grown up since I have to to function in this mad crazy world.

Actual age - 2/3 a toddler that knows that all the other 2-3 year olds don't wear diapers, but knows that it is ok that he does. Is aware when his diaper is wet / messy but doesn't care.

Chronological age - 42

• Like 1

I am 21 and play at age 2-3 just enough to interact with my environment semi-intelligently. If I could choose an age to be though I would stay my current age, just old enough to get away with everything and just young enough to enjoy it.

• 1 month later...

Real age: 29

play age: a toddler - regressed 8 year old

what age I'd like to be again: 8

I am in the same boat as Andy. I have finally found a daddy (partner) and am finally being able to become the little boy I've always wanted to be. While my childhood and up-bringing have not been the best (being labeled a pedophile by family because my dad was, the torture of being teased or found out about because nobody has the brains or balls to as and to understand WHY...), I can now forget about all that negativity and focus on being the little boy I am.

My daddy and I are doing a lot of the same things. I too am fed baby food and bottle-fed formula like a toddler. I have to have 1 full jar of baby food before I can have any big boy food. I too very seldom get to eat with a knife or an adult plate, which I am starting to enjoy. I am dressed as a baby in onesies, and plastic pants while in the house. We also are members of the leather scene in the nearby NJ/NY area, so there's times when I'm in leather harness and head harness, restraints and leashed while at events or some gatherings :thumbsup:... And since I put so much efforts and force to dominate in being an adult/big boy, I enjoy the helplessness of being a little boy again. I'd love to saty a regressed 8 year old, but would ONLY if I could keep my skills on the 7-string guitars and drums... THEN I'd be up for it

I'll post more when I get a chance... I just woke up and got out of the crib, so I need to get out of my wet diapers, take a shower and look for a job online for a while. I'll tty all again soon.

Boy Joshua

• 3 weeks later...

Though few people realize just how a toddler's life would be, most would miss what they give up, I would love it. The clothing is the cutest, food is so-so but tolerable, could be cute as a button and no one trying to get you in to sexual situations (not legally anyhow), no means no, and I still watch toons anyhow.

real age : 27 1/2

play age : well i say 4, but daddy is quite insistent that i am 2

if i could be any age : i find its best to always enjoy whatever life throws at you, and therefore, currently 27 1/2 is my favourite age

crap im getting old now i have to submit 22-29 button in survey's... pretty soon i'll be getting my denny's discount and handicap parking GRrrrr :crybaby:

anyways, I don't think i would age play but i do love reading stories about regression to a time you are pretty much committed to. But the imagination is such an awesome thing, it's very hard to bring that to reality haha.

Real age:52 Play age: depends on my mood & what I want to do I liked the weekend Mom babied me at 10.But I liked 16+ with driving around in my diapers too.I enjoy playing different ages but all in diapers at sometime.Wish age=different at different times.(After the last 2 weeks =(bad at home & work)I'd say 2-3 for a yr or so.) :bash: (me on the left)

• 2 months later...

Real age is 23.

Dont ageplay.

If I were to choose my age, I would start over. 0.

Not that I do not like my life. If I knew what I do now, I would be a genius. I could spend the entire school time doodling and refine that skill to a professional level early in life.

I could even feign incontinence, dodging toilet training entirely.

It would also be slightly interesting to switch genders. Gives variation to reliving life.

I don't like my real age because it does not reflect the way I feel inside I feel no different than I was at 19.

I may be old looking on the outside but inside and in my brain I'm still that happy teenager I always was.

I have the same look as I did back then, same size body, same hair it's just another color now.

Age is just a number years of life experience, not the way you feel.

19, and content with where I am now :) When you're 19, people are more willing to accept that something like a bedwetting condition is an actual problem compared to when you're say... 12. And even though life was so much simpler back then, it wouldn't be worth it to give up being an adult

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For the age I would be, I put my actual age. I did it for two reasons

1. I really could not decide which period in my life I enjoyed most

2. That being true, my corrnet age subsumes all of them

Yesterday, I was in for a pre-op (eye surgery) physical at my prinary physician's office. All my blood tests were normal and he asked how old I was. When I told him he said "you look damn good for 65" and I was not even wearing my tiara.

A couple of years ago, I had a brain MRI to check my optical area. They called my and said that my brain was normal. To which I said "You found it. I did not know that the MRI had an electron microscope."