LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Titles

DailyDi

Titles  

455 members have voted

1. 1. Which one term BEST describes you?

• Adult Baby
    • Diaper Lover
    • Age Player
    • Mommy
    • Daddy
    • Little Girl / Boy
    • Adult Kid
    • Regressionist
    • Incontinent DL
    • Other
  2. 2. I call myself a...

• boy
    • girl
    • man
    • woman

holy cow! those results realy do speak volumes! its not a wonder any girls/women keep quiet if those stats are truly representative of the readership of this site!

tho that said the data is likley to be skewed as it doesnt represent the readership of this site only the people who could be bothered to participate here.

however the sheer magnitude of the difference (at more than 10 ab to every mother/father) is a prety clear indication that there is likley to always be a lack of parents... i guess that means there arent many ppl who like responsibility!

• 4 months later...

With regard to diaperland

Wihch one term best describes you?

Little Girl/Boy

I call myself

Girl

Well I don't like 'adult kid' - because at heart I am all kid :) and I don't like little boy either, I'm a big boy! I play video games, play with legos, play baseball, rc cars, and other big boy stuff. The only little boy thing about me is that I just quite can't get a handle on keeping my pants dry.

really I think of my self as a boy, and only reluctantly a man. I remember the first time I ever had a GF refer to me as the Man she was dating - it took me a minute to figure out she meant me! I was like 18 at the time and I am no more used to it now than I was 21 years ago (*!CRY!*)