LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men, What Do You Keep Your Diapers In?

I use a small backpack when I need to carry. I have had it searched twice at events.

The first time I was going to see a movie one afternoon, I bought my ticket and was in line for concessions when a theater employee came over and asked to see the contents of my bag (This was opening day for the film, back about 5 years ago when shaky cam vids were the big piracy scare on the news) I said "Let's step away from these folks here" and we stepped a few feet away and I opened the bag and the guy got a look at my diapers - he looked so embarrassed he apologized profusely and almost ran away. He thought he was gonna catch him self a movie pirate and instead he felt like he hassled someone with a medical condition. LOL

The second time was in the entrance to the Six Flags park in Georgia. I love rides, and I made arrangments to meet another ABDL there that morning and we were going to have a good day at the theme park. I had a season ticket and he was purchasing a ticket so we went through separate lines for admittance so we were not together at the turnstiles. As soon as I was through the gate a security guard wanted to see the contents of my backpack. He unzipped it and on seeing the diapers he asked "Are those your pampers?" I could have died and gone to heaven right there - to nit pick I wish he would have called them Huggies as I am a Huggies loyalist (Always rooted for Huggies in the great escalating diaper wars - back before cloth like covers and diapers became crappy) but still I have never had anyone ever ask anything directly about my diapers before. I couldn't help but grin kinda sheepishly and feel my face redden with a touch of embarrassment as I told him that yes they were mine. His tone made me feel like I was four and he was saying "what's a big boy like you still doing wearing diapers? Shouldn't you be wearing big boy underwear by now?" It MADE my day - who would have thought the best ride was going through the security check point? He took my admission in stride - he pushed on the bottom of the back pack (feeling for heavy things I guess), opened the front pocket where I keep wipes and such before zipping it back up and handing it back to me. My buddy said the security guard that stopped him just opened the bag and didn't say a word. Lucky me!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a small backpack when I need to carry. I have had it searched twice at events.

The first time I was going to see a movie one afternoon, I bought my ticket and was in line for concessions when a theater employee came over and asked to see the contents of my bag (This was opening day for the film, back about 5 years ago when shaky cam vids were the big piracy scare on the news) I said "Let's step away from these folks here" and we stepped a few feet away and I opened the bag and the guy got a look at my diapers - he looked so embarrassed he apologized profusely and almost ran away. He thought he was gonna catch him self a movie pirate and instead he felt like he hassled someone with a medical condition. LOL

The second time was in the entrance to the Six Flags park in Georgia. I love rides, and I made arrangments to meet another ABDL there that morning and we were going to have a good day at the theme park. I had a season ticket and he was purchasing a ticket so we went through separate lines for admittance so we were not together at the turnstiles. As soon as I was through the gate a security guard wanted to see the contents of my backpack. He unzipped it and on seeing the diapers he asked "Are those your pampers?" I could have died and gone to heaven right there - to nit pick I wish he would have called them Huggies as I am a Huggies loyalist (Always rooted for Huggies in the great escalating diaper wars - back before cloth like covers and diapers became crappy) but still I have never had anyone ever ask anything directly about my diapers before. I couldn't help but grin kinda sheepishly and feel my face redden with a touch of embarrassment as I told him that yes they were mine. His tone made me feel like I was four and he was saying "what's a big boy like you still doing wearing diapers? Shouldn't you be wearing big boy underwear by now?" It MADE my day - who would have thought the best ride was going through the security check point? He took my admission in stride - he pushed on the bottom of the back pack (feeling for heavy things I guess), opened the front pocket where I keep wipes and such before zipping it back up and handing it back to me. My buddy said the security guard that stopped him just opened the bag and didn't say a word. Lucky me!

You got a rush out of it, but that wasn't very professional. I probably wouldn't have wasted my time though reporting his rude comments to the boss.

You got a rush out of it, but that wasn't very professional. I probably wouldn't have wasted my time though reporting his rude comments to the boss.

I don't think it was so much rude, at least not deliberately. I think there are some people who call all diapers pampers - the same way people call all tissues Kleenex. I think this was more likely the case he probably only used the word Pampers when talking about diapers. Still though a great memory and one I like to visit from time to time :)

Todd

I don't think it was so much rude, at least not deliberately. I think there are some people who call all diapers pampers - the same way people call all tissues Kleenex. I think this was more likely the case he probably only used the word Pampers when talking about diapers. Still though a great memory and one I like to visit from time to time :)

Todd

Actually, this is quite true. ;) I lived in the shelters here and half the workers called the adult ones pampers to ... One of the workers there who was like a parent to me (long story) called them that out of habit all the time. It made me giggle each time so she'd always smile and say "you like that huh?" It was in the shelters I had to start wearing all the time ... so it did help break the tension of having to ask for them sometimes.

i got a laptopbag that realy big as my laptop is and the bag holds alot i keep 3 molicare supper pluss in it my laptop my psp 2 same cases and the power cords i normly only have it with me for docter visits as im disabled and to go to the VA is 90% of the time half a day event

for short trips or with im in and out of the car alot i have a large fanny pack i put 1 diaper from a big bag in the car thats prepouderd and a few wipes in a small ziplock and take the fanny pack in with me when i head for a bathroom

i dont get out much but things are changeing and the way i do things may change to depends on how my daddy in ohio gos and things are there

Diapers have not consumed me to the point I feel it necessary to carry them in a bag on my back everywhere I go. That's a little odd for someone who doesn't need them. For those who do, that's fine. But for those who are purely ABDLs, carrying diapers whereever you go is a tad bit extreme and odd. Kooky. :screwy:

Personally I wouldn't say anyone was 'consumed' by diapers simply because they choose to leave their house wearing one, I think that might be a tad harsh.

Maybe it is kooky - but really what about ABDL isn't - not exactly the most mainstream of activities now is it? Besides its not like anyone said they cart them around everywhere, all the time. Me for instance - sometimes I decide it is a diaper day and I still want to do, you know, stuff. Sitting around your house in diaper for a diapers sake is kinda boring. Besides sometimes you have weekend errands, or a movie to catch, or something else you want to do. So unless you are suggesting I should run home to change regardless of where I am at, then the only logical solution is to take some diapers with me. Take my post above about going to a theme park - you would need to take diapers with you then?

Just my .02

• Like 1

as i said i keep a bag with me for long days and some in the car for short things but im blatter incon at this point and am disabled and have truble walking i walk with a cane so though im young seeing a guy with what looks like a computer bag using a cane to walk i never get odd looks

there was a point i did not need to have diapers with me but maybe a spair incase but that was befor more problems made it realy hard to safely get to a bathroom fast

if i get hurt im on bloodthiners so a hit in the wrong way can do major damage to me so thogh my problen is minor i cant move fast enuf so haveing changes with me stops the omg he stinks badly

i am going to the flea market this week end and will take a camo back pack as it povides storage for a few diapers and for what i buy

i have mental truble due to trama mentaly and phickly in the us army brain damage dose a number so im real child like whether i like it or not and started wearing diapers to make me feal safe exspecly sice i was haveing acdents at night and during the day becouse id get so dizzy if i had to go i would not make it as i might have to stay where i was for 1 min to hrs

i can only speek for me and how i handle my diapers as a guy and when i take my plushie backpack places i geet looks and even complemets but i only take it to places where pople know im a big kid and protect me

i went to the flemarket last month and was given 5 plushies and a babyblanket witch made me cry

so befor you judge pople get the whole story as this post was for how guys carry there diapers not find out why thay have them thi was posted in the medcal incon area please respect that

sorry for my pice of mind but its a view that i hope helps if not oh well HUGGIES

Diapers have not consumed me to the point I feel it necessary to carry them in a bag on my back everywhere I go. That's a little odd for someone who doesn't need them. For those who do, that's fine. But for those who are purely ABDLs, carrying diapers whereever you go is a tad bit extreme and odd. Kooky. :screwy:

I've known people who carry several changes of socks with them to the office.

I've known people who carry a couple shirts when they go out to dinner.

I've known people who carry half of what they own for a trip to the park.

I've known people who carry sanitizer with them everywhere.

I've known people who carry changes of underwear when they go shopping.

I've known people who carry their leather masks with them when they hang out with friends at the arcade.

... the list goes on almost forever.

It's not "consumed" (assuming you really mean obsession) and it's not anymore kooky than the stuff other people carry with them. It is far from extreme and not odd at all. What is odd ... pockets o.O I just don't get why people use pockets in clothing.

but then again you appear to be a wantabee posting in the wrong area so why not just go back to the ab side till you grow up and understand the question was ask in an area were we have no choice

• Like 1

I use a milwaukee brewers small backpack as my diaper bag, people are used to seeing me with it soi can stick lots of stuff in it.

what one guy doesn't know is when he asks to borrow cigs from me I hafta dig to the bottom past 2-4 diapers and 4-6 boosters and grab the pack of cigs without bringing our binky out too....

Guest SuperDuperMessy

I have a hidey hole behind my sock drawer: I cut out the back of the drawer and the socks disguise a little area for diapers, which is where I store my dirty diapers. I like to save up two days worth of diapers before taking them out. I hide them so mother won't find them.

My fresh ABDL stuff stays in my closet. Mother knows of my diapers, but doesn't know I keep messies in the bedroom.

I have a hidey hole behind my sock drawer: I cut out the back of the drawer and the socks disguise a little area for diapers, which is where I store my dirty diapers. I like to save up two days worth of diapers before taking them out. I hide them so mother won't find them.

My fresh ABDL stuff stays in my closet. Mother knows of my diapers, but doesn't know I keep messies in the bedroom.

:huh::screwy:

Is this WNM24/7 version 3.0?

• Like 1

Is this WNM24/7 version 3.0?

either that or his younger, yet no-less-disgusting little brother :P

and that particular virus is on version 4.0 now btw

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Um, no? I'm not wnm247 whatever that is. I guess I came on too strong here about my diapers. I do store them up, if that's not believeable I can take a picture of my sock drawer's hiding spot. I have a digital camera.

I have a small day pack for carrying my diapers.

If i am going to be traveling i also carry a workout bag for used diapers.

The funniest thing i had happen one time was when traveling i stopped at a store to get more ice and food.

It was a hot day so i had left the windows down a couple inches as there was nothing valuble for anyone to steal. anything of value was locked in the trunk

I came out after shopping and found my used diaper bag missing. poor thief got a bag of used wet adult diapers.

I bet that was a surprise.

• Like 1