LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Worlds Most Beautiful Transexual!

TDL

The thing is, until it eventually happens, we'll be at a stand off. I would love the perfect world for TG's able to transition and fit in on tap, but I'm a realist and a legal realist at that.

I don't think it would be 'perfect,' I think it would be better.

Just saying that to be clear. I don't believe in utopias.

• 4 weeks later...

This is all gonna be a moot point at some time in the not too distant future. It's fully possible that within a generation you'll be able to have your genome copied and genitalia of your preferred type grown in a vat at the local Kinko's.

The present certainly does suck for you folks, though. My heart goes out to ya.

My $0.02 worth on this part of this thread B)

For male children who are absolutely certain of being TS before puberty, delaying puberty until the age of majority can be a Godsend- no growth spurt to add height, no facial hair to remove later on, and no deepening of the voice :) These are the usual things that leads to MTF TS's not completely blending into society post-transition. FTM's benefit similarly by not needing 'top surgery', gaining muscle mass post-puberty girl's cant get, and lesser distribution of body fat to the butt and thighs for a more 'male' shape :D So blocking puberty can be beneficial in these cases. The real issue is how to decide when this is necessary :huh: Only after adulthood should the 'other sex' hormones be administered in conjunction with the ones which block birth-sex characteristics. It must be realized in any case that all drugs have risks and side effects, especially those which block hormones. It must be equally realized that not being able to integrate fully into society in your proper gender is the leading cause of TG suicides :( It's a delicate balance and a tough decision to have to make, but an essential one for the TG to be able to live in this society as it currently is.

That's the real problem when all is considered- our society's non-acceptance of TG's- and no drugs can cure that. For someone like me who has a variable in-between gender, my life is a constant struggle to not burst out into tears when I'm expected to be a 'guy' and to not punch some a$$hole in the nose when I'm expected to be a 'girl' and my emotions have to be controlled because of this :bash: I cannot be who I really am ever through no fault of my own. I have done nothing wrong yet the world punishes me for it. Given the ability to choose I could make a choice and be happier but at this point in my life transition would be complicated by a 'male' body, deep voice, reworking of life-long habits, and a new career in a less 'male-only' business. Had I been given the opportunity to be who I am from the beginning I'd have a chance at real happiness which society has denied me, no matter what my gender was :crybaby:

By allowing children more time to decide you make their lives potentially happier without necessarily keeping them from maintaining their birth sex if that is who they are. And if they decide to try life in their birth sex, then later on think otherwise, the option of transition is still there- albeit tougher to deal with physically. To force a person to let their body become something alien to who they are is a form of torture and therefore wrong :boxing:

It is not the TG who has done anything wrong, yet it is the TG who has to pay the price for society's non-acceptance of all people no matter who they are inside their bodies. What we really need is to change society to fit people instead of changing people to fit society, but until that happens delaying puberty is the best option available to those of us with non-standard genders. It at least gives us a chance where none currently exists.

BTW I appreciate and respect the well-thought out positions expressed here in this subject (even though it hijacked this thread) and I applaud all for not letting this thread turn into a 'war zone' :thumbsup:

Bettypooh