LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Worlds Most Beautiful Transexual!

TDL

Hiyas! If you're transexual, and want to look fabulous, then why not check on how you could look in the future?

**Remember that this is intended for T-girls**: My link

NOTE: its in danish, but just mute it if you want to, there's still enough footage :thumbsup: .

----------------

Now playing: Jay Z - Run This Town (Rihanna and Kanye West) (.977 The Hitz Channel - 977MUSIC.COM - The #1 Hit Music Internet Radio Channel)

via FoxyTunes

Those gorgeous ladies on that video probably are the envy of people born as women. Did that come out right? I was not sure how to phrase that without seeming mean. Anyway those chicks on that video were hot!!!! And Abrera its not always about thick or thin, its about curves. That's what you gotta work for. And don't hormones kinda do that? I could be wrong on that one. But its a proven fact men are more attracted to women with curves because they seem more child bearing. Well its a statistic I heard, lol. I'm more attracted to curves.

Guest Katharsys

I have a feeling to even come close to results like that for me, the amount of surgery needed is beyond the norm.

***Starts counties the pennies I have saved***

Nope, not quite enough yet... Anyone care to donate to help?

Ima be a little bit rude as it will emphasise my point. (Don't take offence, it just works better this way.)

Why don't I stick my UK Male 14, Female 15.5 (US Male 16, female 17.5) sized feet up your a-hole and then you can tell me that it's not all about sizes.

Now, if I had a spare £20,000 lying around I could lose 7 inches off my 6 feet 4 inches height, but alas I don't and never will.

And don't talk to me about hormones, stuck in this useless piss poor country where I constantly need to prove myself to doctors, parents and eventually when they're on side, everyone else that isn't a friend.

I knew I shoulda left that one alone! I totally totally totally didn't mean any disrespect and if I did offend I'm truly sincerely sorry. Promise not to bring that up again.

That's a rather negative outlook to have :\ I'm what you would classify as "Type 2"; and not 'naturally pretty' per se ~ non-masculine? Sure. Pretty? Maybe by "boy" standards, but I make a fairly plain and ordinary lady all-in-all. I don't think anti-androgens pre/during puberty will ever be the "norm" - it's a huge choice to make and unless the child is verified at a very young age to have a form of GID is it REALLY very wise to allow somebody who isn't old enough to vote on leadership, isn't old enough to drive, isn't old enough to legally consume alcohol - to make a decision on what could be considered "self mutilation" if not carried out properly? I think transfolk who undergo transition after the age of 18, even after the age of 25, will always be the majority if for no other reason than it takes many of us a long time to "come out" to *ourselves* outside of the shadow of "what will people think?".

Yes, there WILL always be legendary transfolk such as Kimmy, or even some of the chan-stars such as Linetrap/Harley/BJ, Ryo, Darktrap/Katie, and many others - the latter that utilize the freedom of expression afforded by the Internet to come to terms in a much more potent manner - but your 'type 2' will always be the majority.

Puddin's 2c, AU (1.8c US)

You misunderstand the purpose of the androgen blockers. If you are diagnosed as being transgendered pre puberty, and you have the good fortune of having parents that truly want the best for you and they have access to Doctors that have been trained correctly you can be prescribed the blockers. They do not alter your gender in any way and do not cause any permanent changes. They basically put your puberty on hold and thus prevent permanent damage that would cost huge amounts of money to correct and even then the results will fall far short. The idea is they can keep you neutral until you are old enough to be prescribed the correct hormones and you have a normal puberty just at later age then your peers. From a male to female perspective this means your voice will not drop because your vocal chords will not thicken, you will not develop male hair patterns ie: beard, chest arms and you will have thicker hair on your head and you will not develop large muscles and bones to support them. If you decide that you are not transgendered you can stop the blockers and let nature take it's course and you will end up right where you would have been without ever taking them. This is where we should be and my personal hope is that someday all transgendered will be treated this way.

Hugs,

Freta

I like to think that having been on anti-androgens for some years now that I don't "misunderstand" the purpose of such medication. Weather or not the youth in question could successfully resume a birth-sex puberty after the fact notwithstanding (though the fact that said youth will be eighteen and have no developed secondary sexual characteristics will be problematic, from a social standpoint) - and this DOES happen; there are a huge number of people who identify at one point or another as being trans but having had time to consider what it means to be so ~ realize that they aren't (especially in the emo crowd; I found) - the *potential* side effects to use of these drugs are quite substantial. As adults we're able to make the decision to assess the risk of life-changing medications and make an informed decision - teenagers have no such certainty. Even in adults there are cases documented of people transitioning and then realizing that this is *not* who they are - and then suing their practitioners for allowing the transition to occur!

You tell me that I must misunderstand these drugs - but I think it's *you* you don't comprehend the full breadth of consequence. You claim no permanent changes? How about heightened risk of testicular atrophy? Erectile dysfunction? Gynecomastia? All well-known and not-uncommon side effects of Spirnolactone; one of the preferred prescription anti-androgens. Cyproterone has less sexual-related side-effects, but can cause massive depressive disorders. And both increase chances of blood clotting, liver disease and other morbidity. These are not medications to be taken lightly and don't exist in the sort of perfect 'go on them and go off them when you're certain' form. You need to be 100% certain at the time you START these regimes.

I'm *all* for the "perfect world" for transfolk, but giving children the express permission to transition (and by giving a birth-sex male child androgen inhibitors; this is EXACTLY what you're doing) before they're even old enough to even have a sexual identity? It's not the way to go about it :X

People are going to disagree no matter what the subject. Having been on blockers myself I too feel like I understand what it entails. I noticed you're from down under and I understand laws and protocols change from country to country but in the US I think the blockers are not intended to be used until 18 years of age. They would not be prescribed at all unless the parents or guardian were on board and the intent would be to delay until the child matures enough to make a decision and then appropriate hormones would be prescribed so the teen could catch up physically with her peers.

I know this works. I understand there are risks but I also understand the child that is having severe social issues at school is already at risk of damage both psychological and physical and this is simply a trade off of one risk for another.

Hugs,

Freta

• 3 weeks later...

Give the legislators a decade to allow blockers universally, and those who cannot ever feel completely cisgender without major surgical work will be shunned to the shadows of the Trans community to make way for the progress of the new 'overly pretty' trans people. That applies for both T-boys and T-girls.

Of course the naturally pretty T-people who are 'type 2' will of course be included.

I know this is an old post, but well this(the dichotomy) is already happening as far as I know. Older people already seem to be generally distasted by younger transitioners. The feeling seems mutual from what I've noticed though. It was very common during my transition for older people to not take me seriously. I don't think it's so much a matter of people being 'pushed off into the shadows' as much as it's going to make the split that's already existent more distinct. I also might argue that this is actually not all that shallow of a divide. People who look different are going to have different experiences. People who don't pass are going to lead a completely different life from those who do. Much in the same way that people who are pre-transitional live a completely different life than those who have 'finished' do.

Also, am I mistakenly interpreting what you wrote btw? Do you think it's a bad thing that people will be able to transition younger? Or to use anti-androgens specifically? Mother nature has already made the playing field uneven enough without making everybody wait until they are eighteen as far as I am concerned. Even if people are made to wait until they are eighteen, not everybody is the same. I didn't have any facial hair when I started at that age.

Of course, I started on my own by ordering it through the mail when it became obvious after six months of seeing a therapist that they were going to dick around forever. So a protocol had very little to do with the time that I started. I had a job(for the moment) and wasn't at home anymore so I decided I would go for it. I don't regret it a bit either, made it all the way out the other side without a scratch. That might not be the best way to put it though...

Things will be better in ten years for all trannies though, that's for sure.

I HATE the word tranny. That's such a Cis bash word.

And yes I think it's a bad thing personally.

Yeah, 'tranny' may not be the best word to use, especially around mechanics. (No, seriously! I had both a pre-op t-girl and a mechanically inclined guy as flatmates at the same time. The latter would often mention that the word takes getting used to as for him, up until then, 'tranny' meant the transmission system on an automobile.

Now if I'm to understand correctly, the earlier you begin gender reassignment, the better the results, but I really have qualms about anyone making THAT kind of a decision any younger than their mid-twenties, let alone earlier than 18. I'm trying to think of any of the kids I knew who would've been anywhere near mentally mature enough to make that life altering of a decision and I'm coming up empty.

Although I've had some TG friends, I can't say I'm entirely familiar with everything: what's the difference between type 1s and 2s?

The difference is weather they've gone through "male" puberty or not. I agree to an extent about the maturness, but I think some people just know they're the wrong gender, even when they're little.

Thanks for the explanation! As for the other bit, I agree, but here's the tricky part: how do you tell the difference between the very rare that truly know, and majority who might THINK they know?

I HATE the word tranny. That's such a Cis bash word.

It's shorter than any other word that I can think of that applies to all of the same people. Hell, I think it would take two words even to say it in an entirely politically correct manner.

Why do you think it's a bad thing though?(the availability of antiandrogens) It sounds like a case of sour grapes on your part if you don't mind me saying. I can't see how more people being able to blend into society more easily could be a bad thing. I mean, it's almost like you're saying that heart transplants are a bad idea because of all the people that missed out.

It's shorter than any other word that I can think of that applies to all of the same people. Hell, I think it would take two words even to say it in an entirely politically correct manner.

Why do you think it's a bad thing though?(the availability of antiandrogens) It sounds like a case of sour grapes on your part if you don't mind me saying. I can't see how more people being able to blend into society more easily could be a bad thing. I mean, it's almost like you're saying that heart transplants are a bad idea because of all the people that missed out.

I suggest "transgirl" or even "tgirl" if you'd like to cut out a few letters~

And please read my previous posts in this thread as to why antiandrogens for pre-teens is irresponsible :3

I suggest "transgirl" or even "tgirl" if you'd like to cut out a few letters~

That leaves out all sorts of people whom I was intending to refer to however. "Transgendered people" just wasn't rolling off the fingers. Because as moogle mentioned, FtM's exist too. There are other people I'm counting in that number though...

...at any rate. I'm sorry that my vernacular bothered all of you guys. I personally have never really understood all the fuss about certain words.

And please read my previous posts in this thread as to why anti-androgens for pre-teens is irresponsible :3

Well, in regard to pre-teens, that's just downright unnecessary. I also agree with all of what you stated about it having very permanent effects in people that young. I might even take it a step further and say there are permanent effects if they are taken long enough at any age. That said, I don't see what's wrong with people transitioning around the time puberty starts. I do agree with the idea that it will remain less common though too.

Still, I think that having the option available to younger people is a good thing. I also think that we are going to keep seeing a higher ratio of transsexuals who manage to transition early in life and look better for it. I mean jeez, people tried that 'wait five years and see if you still want to do it' crap when I started. If I had went with that advice, there's no telling how much my life would have been damaged. Nobody's desire to transition should be dismissed right off the bat simply on account of age is my big issue here I guess.

Think about it, it would place an overbearing burden on already constrained healthcare to give any child who displays gender dysphoria (let's face it, most children do at some stage) anti-androgens. The criteria would be ill-set and the 'postcode lottery' would come in to effect.

I guess I view it from a different standpoint as somebody from the U.S. I think everything in regard to transsexualism should be handled privately and governed by professional ethics, not legal statutes.(apart from laws applicable to licensing, hygiene, and the like) If there's a general consensus held by professionals that it's okay for transsexualism to be diagnosed and treated at such an age, I think that it should be able to happen.

It's also going to break up families, most parents can't cope with a child's first bf/gf. If a child says they're the opposite gender, the parents will either a) accept it (least likely outcome) B) reject it and ignore it (most probable outcome) c) berate the child (which will lead to mental illness.)

This already happens! I might also argue that somebody doesn't have to bring it up to their parents for them to suffer a lot for it. I was very maladjusted socially and thought about it somewhat often as a kid. I was just terrified to tell anybody, because I figured I would get disowned. It seems to me like the situation would remain more or less the same, but with more information and examples of social approval being given in the wider context.

There's a likely chance that (and this is not just stereotyping) men will who have TG teens run into marital problems. This is likely to scar the children as they will believe it is 'their fault' the parents broke up

Again, it already happens for a hundred reasons that aren't related.

What if the child decides they're not TG, can a boy who has lived as a girl for a few years suddenly be expected to have the moral courage to say 'look, enough is enough, want to be a boy again?'

What if an adult does? I never take this argument seriously to be honest with you. It's often used in an abusive manner toward adult transitioners all the time. Those who have the imperative at all typically do not regret it. I've noticed this both as an anecdote and as empirical data. I sincerely believe that anybody who lives a few years as a woman is going to stay that way and be okay with it. Those very few that have regretted it are typically those with the worst physical results and aren't capable of maintaining a healthy social life due as a result of it.

Wow, so few quotes allowed!

Now legally, if it were to come into force, there would be a raft of legal challenges. It's the too oft 'floodgates' principle. Say a child is placed on the anti-androgens and decides at the age of legal consent that they are not TG, there is every chance the parents/child will feel they were goaded by the expert into going onto the anti-androgens and take legal proceedings. This is the key reason we don't allow them currently in the UK, too many good doctors would be put out of practice for doing what is essentially their job.

Again, I just have a very different outlook being from another nation. I won't even pretend that I'm familiar enough with the UK's NHS to offer an argument to this. I will say that it wouldn't apply in that manner here in the U.S. though.

Plus, there's a chance you'd make a good percentage of the population sterile in 2-3 generations of this.

Which would be a good thing in my opinion.

Whilst I agree in some cases, it would benefit some children, the burden on society arising would be far too detrimental to allow it to be the so called 'societal norm.'

I guess I missed that. I wasn't aware that you were expressing that you thought it would be a bad idea for it to become the societal norm. I would agree that wouldn't be desirable. On the other hand, I strongly question whether or not there would be a large enough percentage of people who were interested to begin with for it to ever get to that point.