LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Up?

M 90

I am not new here as I have been in and out of this forum for a few years now but I just never introduced myself.

If you want to know more about me just click on my diaperspace link in the signature.

It is kind of a long story as to why I have just now decided to throw myself into this community. The short version is... Well I have just been recently divorced, we were together for about 5 years, married for 11 months. I came out to her about being ab/dl around 6 months into our relationship and it seems to be an event we never fully recovered from. I mean I can't blame her, she really tried to deal with it but it just proved to be to much for her in the end. There were other reasons why we decided to divorce but me being ab/dl sounds like the main culprit. I have been seeing a therapist off and on for a few years now. The divorce has inspired me to really throw myself back into therapy and really dig deep into this infantilism and how it pertains to me. Well I will just say that 3 months of seeing her almost every week has really put things into perspective. I don't know what our next session will entail but right now it just seems that I am meant to truly accept that being ab/dl is apart of me and no matter how much I repress it or ignore it it will always be here. Which leads me to why I am here, I feel the next step for me is to get in touch with people who can truly empathize with me. So here I am.

Thanx to all of you,

M 90

Welcome! And we are glad to have you amongst our ranks! If you're looking for people to relate to or connect with, then this is a great place to start. Just involve yourself in some of the various discussions of interest around the boards. We're a mostly understanding group. Anyways, I do hope to see you around the boards! ;)

Thanx for the reply's. To answer your non-official question Loopy, no I do not hate my ab/dl side. If anything this whole event has made me embrace it. I have learned a whole lot from this marriage. I mean this girl was everything but the mommy I dream of. Like if I wasn't ab/dl we probably would have lived happily ever after and all that bull-shit. In short I have recently discovered with the help of my bad-ass therapist that it is better to learn to live with me being ab/dl than to try and ignore it, repress it and shame myself for being ab/dl. If anything I know what I want from a woman now. I have had the ultimate, I have been with the best girl my non-ab/dl side can get and if anything my ab/dl side was being tortured, waterboarding style for years as a result.

So am I scared that I may never find that woman/mommy of my dreams?... You fucking bet I am! But you know what, atleast there is a chance because like I said with women I've been to the summit of my non-ab/dl side. So saying that I believe I will eventually find that woman/mommy cause I know now that I will not settle for anything less because I already tried.

Good for you :D. I think all that most of us are looking for is at least acceptance for our abdl side. OK someone who's willing to let us run around in nappies all day would be great but harder to find then someone who just lets you do it every now and then. But that's better then someone who hates a whole massive part of us.

hihi,

good for you!! i am so happy to hear that you have exepted that side of you, i know how hard that can be!

i welcome you to DD,

lucy and i have been toghether for 10 years...nearly...we are both ab, and i am a mummy too...lucy is more of a babysitter or a young mummy...shes not too sure were she is with that but she does like to baby me :D she started off as just ab, but couldnt resist me :D

so it can work out well... :)

hugs

juniper

xxx

*you might want to chek out lucys profile...shes on my profile :)

I like the forums on PP. I like to get my news from as many different sources as possible, then make my own decision on it. It's nice to see other people who are "awake" though. Just a word of advice from the experienced; It's not usually worth the fight on here :whistling: .

See ya in the trenches,

BabyVr

I like the forums on PP. I like to get my news from as many different sources as possible, then make my own decision on it. It's nice to see other people who are "awake" though. Just a word of advice from the experienced; It's not usually worth the fight on here :whistling: .

See ya in the trenches,

BabyVr

Yeah man I like to keep up on what the "conspiracy" thinkers out there are saying as well as what the lame asses in snoozeville mainstream media are saying. Because it seems whenever both sides are saying something similar then its time to really pay attention cause its probably true. Thanx for the warning and do you have any thoughts on Ron Paul's "Audit the Fed" bill that passed today?

Your avatar scares me :(

Ha Ha, no don't be scared, I am just a dork for Zombie's. Playing off of what I just posted in Colbie's "dealing with shame thread" consider it my non-ab/dl side and my ab/dl side making an attempt to happily co-exist with one-another.

Facebook tells me I'd die pretty quickly...

Well, it would depend on how quickly the mayhem ensued. Cause if it were to all go down quickly like in a matter of hours or days then it wouldn't matter how knowledgeable you were it would greatly depend on luck. Like just happening to quickly find or already be holed up in the ideal place, Like a lockable facility with minimal to (preferably) no windows on the ground floor and more floors than just a ground floor, that's floors up like a building or apartment and floors down like a bombshelter or bunker (this is just a temporary safe place, if your not stupid and get killed by the zombies in a place like this your safe till the survivors of the "break out" stage (or first stage) of the apocalypse start turning on eachother for resources to survive). This facility would have to just happen to be stocked with plenty of basic resources like running water (which won't last long), bottled water (you need as much of this as possible because after several days of nobody running the sewer systems anymore the running water will become poisoned with sewage, that's if it keeps running at all), canned food, some sort of communication device to the outside world, tools for any sort of repairs or construction, of course guns and/or anything that can be used as a long range weapon (high tech bow and metal tipped arrows, catapult type devices) to a moderate range weapon (sword, machete, spear). Never use a short range weapon (knife, any other sort of small blunt force object) unless you are getting attacked by a living person, to much risk in using it on the un-living. You get stuck in the situation of having a small range weapon or no weapon at all while being surrounded by zombies you use your greatest weapon of all that's going to carry you through this apocalypse, your feet, you take off running and get the fuck out of there! You will also have to just happen to have a reasonable assortment of entertainment. Many people don't think about this but entertainment of any form is very important to the human condition, especially in a situation like this, entertainment is going to help keep "losing your fucking mind" at bay. And than you gotta take into consideration another symptom of the human condition, the need of getting in touch with loved ones. For this reason anybody no matter how focused on survival would be more than willing to sacrifice the sanctity of the ideal facility I just described to be with their family and/or friends. So you see if it all went down quickly there is no time for organization and preparation so everybody has just about an equal chance of survival, a crapshoot really.

But if it went down slowly like weeks or months than there would be plenty of time to prepare. So if that day ever comes and the internet is still up and running, which theoretically should be for awhile after a doomsday event, but then again electricity won't be lasting long, any hoo, go ahead and send me a message and I will give you some tips on how to survive the.......

:badmood: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE :badmood:.

Later

Damn,I forgot the ideal facility would have to have some sort of back up generator for when the power grid goes out. Because like the sewage and water treatment plants the electricity won't be lasting long with no one to run them either. Ok, I think that about covers the ideal short term survival plan.

Damn,I forgot the ideal facility would have to have some sort of back up generator for when the power grid goes out. Because like the sewage and water treatment plants the electricity won't be lasting long with no one to run them either. Ok, I think that about covers the ideal short term survival plan.

This is all well and good, but can it be applied to a raptor attack? I know which one I fear most.

Before you begin this step by step you need to make sure you have a Zombie/Anarchy survival bag. It should include camping supplies like a flint and steel, survival knife, multi-tool, valuables to barter with, and a lot seeds to plant a garden. You can add whatever else you see fit but remember you have to carry the weight so pack light.

1. Head to nearest large body of water.(great lake, inland sea, ocean)

2. Do so by traveling down the rail system via a rail maintenance truck.(should not be more than a 2/3 day trip)

3. only stop along the way to scavenge fuel and fresh water.

4. Arrive at docks and locate a suitable vessel.

5. Steal large container ship.

6. Once secured you will probably want to locate some solar panels or wind turbines near the docks.(should not be too hard)

7. Plant gardens for sustainable food source.

8. Build a solar water purification system.

9. Go just far enough from shore as to not be bothered by birds but close enough to return easily if necessary. (very important since birds could transmit the virus)

10. Survive.

Depending on the time of year I may fortify a walmart near the docks for the winter.

And as time passes I may begin to set up a safe zone in the docks and slowly begin to take back whatever city the docks are in. This plan should work in just about any disaster situation, and the main goal is to become self-sufficient with a large enough "cushion"(water in this case) between you and the enemy to be safe.

Yes I have put legitimate thought into surviving "off the grid ;) " and that thought has been applied to my disaster/zombie survival plan.

Before you begin this step by step you need to make sure you have a Zombie/Anarchy survival bag. It should include camping supplies like a flint and steel, survival knife, multi-tool, valuables to barter with, and a lot seeds to plant a garden. You can add whatever else you see fit but remember you have to carry the weight so pack light.

1. Head to nearest large body of water.(great lake, inland sea, ocean)

2. Do so by traveling down the rail system via a rail maintenance truck.(should not be more than a 2/3 day trip)

3. only stop along the way to scavenge fuel and fresh water.

4. Arrive at docks and locate a suitable vessel.

5. Steal large container ship.

6. Once secured you will probably want to locate some solar panels or wind turbines near the docks.(should not be too hard)

7. Plant gardens for sustainable food source.

8. Build a solar water purification system.

9. Go just far enough from shore as to not be bothered by birds but close enough to return easily if necessary. (very important since birds could transmit the virus)

10. Survive.

Depending on the time of year I may fortify a walmart near the docks for the winter.

And as time passes I may begin to set up a safe zone in the docks and slowly begin to take back whatever city the docks are in. This plan should work in just about any disaster situation, and the main goal is to become self-sufficient with a large enough "cushion"(water in this case) between you and the enemy to be safe.

Yes I have put legitimate thought into surviving "off the grid ;) " and that thought has been applied to my disaster/zombie survival plan.

Very thourough plan you got here, this wouldn't happen to be right out of Max Brooks's "Zombie Survival Guide" would it?

Very thourough plan you got here, this wouldn't happen to be right out of Max Brooks's "Zombie Survival Guide" would it?

Not as far as I know. Just the result of too much time and friends that pander to such topics. We have a meeting place in our home town and most of the supplies ready:lol:. Have a plan or be a zombie.:thumbsup: