LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Make Myself Mess My Diapers

The day before you know you are going to experience this eat plenty of all bran breakfast cereal with prunes prune juice and baby formula. My wife will diaper before bed usually double diaper me and plastic pants over, a onesie and a footed sleeper that fastens to the rear then despite my protest of a bowel movment on its way, I have no option but to wait for the inevitable. No way can I hold it your seat just fills and ou are left with the humiliation. Hope this helps

Go get "double fiber" wheat bread. Put some lunch meat on it and make a sandwich. Then take a pill called "colon health". It is actually not a laxative. It is good probiotics and keeps me regular all of the time. I haven't had diarrhea or constipation in like months. Suffice it to say that within a couple of hours I have to go. If I was in a diaper I would be messing like a real baby because it just kind of slides out with no effort other than the first push.

SDB

Okay. Step one: Push. There ya go.

People who can't seem to intentionally poop themselves are blocked by a mental barrier. The fastest way past this barrier is when you need to poop to push as hard as you can and don't let up. Eventually, you'll feel it start coming out as you push, and your body will be like "no no wait...hold it..." but just keep pushing until you're done. Do this for every BM you have for a week, and it'll start to become easy.

Try putting a couple marshmellows in your bottom. It helps if they are frozen and use some vaseline and then just sit back and wait. About 20 minutes later its too late to back out. I keep pooping for a good 30 minutes.

Guest diapered67

For me it was easy, I started up a routine of going #2 in the morning. So my body clock is ready at a certain point in time, every morning it does not fail I am on the pot. This morning I though I would try it and just use the diaper vice the toliet.

Did not fail. I messed the diaper right on time....

The clean up is not worth it, however this was a first for me to stand up and poop into a diaper.... Could not imagine sitting down.. who knows.

Stay diapered

Here's a few more ideas that might help you ease into messing.

1) Wait until you have to poop and instead of just trying to mess your diaper in the bathroom, actually sit on the toilet with your diaper on. Being on the toilet might help you forget that your going in your diaper and not in the potty.

2) If that doesn't work, you may have to try something like going #2 in the potty and not wiping, then putting a diaper on and see if that doesn't feel like a way to ease into messing.

Sounds like you're having trouble jumping straight into messing, maybe these will help.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this has me a little confused. I do know that if I've got a diaper on and I'm around people, its sometimes very difficult to let myself poop. I can sometimes go through several changes during the day, then only when I take my diapers off for the rest of the day am I able to poop. Is it that you put on the diaper and your body won't allow you to move your bowels?

You said you've tried it all...ummm...does that include actually using a suppository or giving yourself an enema and putting on the diaper? Is it you make the plan and can't go through with it? You give yourself the suppository and then can't force yourself into the diaper? Can you explain?

At one point you talked about not being able to get past the thought of sitting around in a poopy diaper, I think. If that's the case, tell yourself you can take it off as soon as you've pooped - that's the first step. Not everyone really, really wants to be squishy! Very seldom do I want to sit in my poopy diaper simply because I don't want to waste my 'diaper time' cleaning up a horrible mess! You may or may not get used to that part of it.

Have you tried putting on a diaper and pouring in the oatmeal - or other 'stuff' that people have suggested? How did that go? Are you willing to give the 'banana up the tailpipe' a go? (I was wary, but gave it a shot and it isn't bad at all!)

And do let us know specifically what it is that's holding you back and what you've actually tried and what you haven't been able to get yourself to try.

Then, when something works, come back and tell us so we don't keep writing for nothing!! Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

You're thinking too much about it. Not only that, but you are looking for a magic cure for this mental "block". There isn't a magic cure hun...you have all the answers in front of you. Now its up to YOU, to find a way that works ...the way that's comfortable. :)

• 2 months later...

If you're having trouble pooping in a diaper due to a mental block, try to figure out what the mental block is from.

Is it the smell and you feel self conscious? Try activated charcoal.

Is it that you're afraid the poop will fall out of the diaper? Tape/pin your diapers securely, wear plastic pants, and/or double up.

Is it that you don't feel "right" pooping in the diaper/does the actual act of pooping your diaper seem absurd or naughty? Try to o to the potty and sit on it normally - but don't take your diaper off before you do. Your bowels may get the toilet hint, but yet you will go in your diaper since it's taped on. Eventually, once that's easy, try standing in the bathroom...then the hallway, then your bedroom, and so on...Until you can go anywhere at anytime easily.

Hope this helps.

~ moogle

how do i get over the thought of using to potty for number 2 and use my diapers? i get that thought of not doing it even tho i want to badly. how do i get over these thoughts and just do it? help me.

krissykarter,

your anxiety is extremely common, and it comes from the methodology used to toilet train children. Children are thought via intimidation and humiliation that it is wrong and dirty to wet and mess their pants. These feelings are enforced later in life as the child grows up to force the child to act in a certain way as not to do so is infantile.

You are curently looking for a way to bypass this mental block that you have. Your mind is telling your body NOT to soil your clothes - and the core reason you forget. The core reason, the one that is so strong, is parental approval. This has been replaced by self approval - if you only let it.

The solution - relax and convince yourself that there is NO repercussions after the event. Convince yourself also that you are supposed to mess your diaper, and that you are a good baby for doing so. Thirdly, make sure that the diaper you are wearing is well capable of handling anything that you throw at it, and even if it leaks on your clothes etc, that the clothes can easily be washed. As a baby, you didn't know or care if you diaper leaked, so when you needed to mess, you messed, without any thought since there was NO reprecussions. You have to convince yourself that the same situation exists.

first off you need to be comfortable with the sensation of poop in your nappys if your not, so try starting of with warm mashed bananas for a 2 hours or so so you get used to the sensation of a poopy diaper (texture may vary depending on diet and obviosly smell as well.) when you feel ready to make poopoo then put some relaking music on and take deep breaths, for a few min, crouch bear foot on the floor (the pooping position), in your diaper, take a moment to think back to how comfortable that feels how it takes you back to when you were a toddler. Continue takeing slow reguler deep breaths and imagine in your mind that your on the potty, your relaxing deeper and deeper, and as your anal sphincters become more and more relaxed your poopoo slowly begins to slide out and into your diapers warm and mushy just like when you were 2.

yea well thats what a hypnotist would say try it

if it dont work and i cant see why it wouldent cause its based on psycosomatic responses

then try manual stimulation of the internal anal sphincter by taking your index finger and inserting it in to your anus about halfway as far as the finger will go, and rubing the tough muculer feeling, circuler feeling tissue structuer inside your anus this will cause the rectum and dueadeum to spasam and parastalsis of the intestinal wall to eject your poopoo to your diapers just like when you were 2.

and thats from the anatomical point of view

let me know if you whant it from another point of view

the mental block is the thought of im 26 shud i reely be messing my diapers? i want to but i cant seam to over come that thought.

Don't let some social standard change who you want to be. :P

the mental block is the thought of im 26 shud i reely be messing my diapers? i want to but i cant seam to over come that thought.

If the age thing is really bothering you... why are you wearing in the first place? As if being 26 and wearing diapers is any closer to "normal" if your not messing in them? Do what makes you happy.

The mental block of you being 26..... and what I am about to say here, should cause same to dispel.

You are chronologically twenty six, yet your spelling and grammar relates to that of a four year old. Your post should read as 'The mental block is the thought of that I'm 26, and should I really be messing my diapers? I want to, but I can't seem to overcome that thought.'

Also, if you wish to do something, and it is within your ability, why not do same? If your mental block is, as you describe, the mental anguish of age versus controlled action, why not relinquish the control from yourself. That is, put on a diaper, and secure it with packing tape. Then, take a healthy dose of oral laxative combined with a high fiber meal (non sugar added breakfast cereal), and wait for nature to take its course. Add to this combination, copious cups of coffee, and the combination will ensure that you will have to vacate your bowels, and with the diaper taped on, you will have no alternative but to fill same.

After the first messy diaper, and the associated lack of consequence, your id will agree that there is no reason for the original fear.

Time is important in this, as it is best to set this up on the first of a two day period of rest. Once you mess your diaper, go lay down in bed / somewhere and let yourself drift off asleep. This will reassure to your id that the original fear is without base.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Everybody has the same mental block: that is, we all grow up learning to control our muscles, and not just let it out anytime.

THIS is the mental barrier you must break. The barrier that society says no when you say yes.

It took me iver a year of training to become fully incontinent. It is not something you come by easy. it takes times. Lost of time. Lots and lots of time.

But if you stick with it, eventully you will discover one day in your transition that you mess without even realizing it.

Once that happens, you don't look back. It becomes easier and easier to the point you are 0.0000000000004% aware that it is happening.

THAT, my friend, is how to overcome the mental block. Wear all the time, and loosen your sphincter up.

DON'T do this crazy crap I hear about botox injections. Medicine is a field you want to stay away from period. Don't even use botox as a last resort. Things can happen much worse than incontinence. Like death.

Stay messy! ^_^

• Like 1