LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Make Myself Mess My Diapers

Hmm, well, I can tell you how I did it. First, you need a section of your intestine to burst, and get an emergency colostomy. Wait about a year and a half and get it reversed. That seemed to do it for me. Right this moment, my mind is saying "stop it, I don't want to hassle with the cleanup right now," but my body says "too bad, jerk."

Seriously, though, I guess maybe an enema?

• Like 1

relax, relax, relax!

it sounds daft, but try not to think about it. I dont try to push it out or hold it in, it just sorta sneaks out. But then i never struggled, even to begin with. Maybe i was just destined to use diapers!

Froggie

Using chemical laxatives should be avoided. The poop you get from them is more like diarrhea and most people find it unpleasant. Relaxing is important but if you really need help fiber or just lots of greasy food can give you a gentle push in the right direction.

still my ? wasnt answered. how do i deal with the thought of not doing it so i can just do it?

Put yourself in a position where you can't back out. Like wrap duck tape around the diaper so you can't take it off very easily. I dunno, if you want to do it then just do it!

Put yourself in a position where you can't back out. Like wrap duck tape around the diaper so you can't take it off very easily. I dunno, if you want to do it then just do it!

Hey, I do that! It's great fun.

• Like 1

as far as the fecal incontinence goes, your only route to this is some major body modification, ala colo-rectal surgery. I see that you're a sissy; perhaps lots of very rough anal sex with very large men, and possibly toys, etc? The rectum is really the only thing that keeps it all in. Abuse yours properly, and after a period of time, you'll notice a significant difference. These things also take time and due dilligence; I suggest you invest in both.

• Like 1

What kind of reflection is it on the state of our community when people start threads asking how to poop in a diaper?

You know how to put a diaper on... you know how to poop. You did it all the time when you were an infant. What's so hard?

• Like 1

What kind of reflection is it on the state of our community when people start threads asking how to poop in a diaper?

You know how to put a diaper on... you know how to poop. You did it all the time when you were an infant. What's so hard?

I was going to say the same thing. It's not too hard, just push like you normally would except make sure you're wearing a diaper for it.

It's not that easy for everyone. Many people want to do it, but their brains/bodies just don't let them.

I'm not sure I understand everything behind the question...and from the range of answers, I'm not sure others here are understanding either. Can you be a little more clear about what you're feeling?

It sounds like you like the idea of pooping in your diaper, but get to the point of actually pooping and want to get out. Its very hard for us to talk you through that by message. I do think the idea of duct tape, or maybe putting on your diaper then a pair of pants over with a chain through the belt loops then locked on. Do something so that those last minute urges NOT to poop in your diaper go away.

Another possibility, is that your body isn't letting you poop... Although I love to poop my diaper in the right circumstances, I don't like to when I'm out in public or at other times for various reasons. In those situations, I've found my body doesn't 'let' me poop and I find that only after I've taken my diaper off, that I begin to feel the need to poop. In this case, the extra load of fiber, a laxative - either oral or suppository, or an enema would help. Of these, I'd suggest a suppository because it will give a more 'normal' poop and with predictable timing.

Help us help you...and then let us know how you do with our suggestions. Pick someone who's come the closest to answering and maybe message that person for more help...sometimes people get turned off by the range of answers posted on a thread like this...

or put the duct tape around the potty seat :P

as far as the fecal incontinence goes, your only route to this is some major body modification, ala colo-rectal surgery. I see that you're a sissy; perhaps lots of very rough anal sex with very large men, and possibly toys, etc? The rectum is really the only thing that keeps it all in. Abuse yours properly, and after a period of time, you'll notice a significant difference. These things also take time and due dilligence; I suggest you invest in both.

Quoting this because it's the equivalent of treating a case of hangnail with amputation.

• Like 1

If you can't poop with the methods mentioned above then.... well you can't poop. Only way to get over the mental block is to do it, which is the hard bit i know :P. You just gotta prepare yourself mentally, You have to WANT to poop, NEED to poop, and not be bothered about the aftermath.... Just Do It as the trainer salesman tells us.

Edit: are you saying you've tried an enema and laxatives? and they didn't work?? You must have a ring of steel.

If you can't poop with the methods mentioned above then.... well you can't poop. Only way to get over the mental block is to do it, which is the hard bit i know tongue.gif. You just gotta prepare yourself mentally, You have to WANT to poop, NEED to poop, and not be bothered about the aftermath.... Just Do It as the trainer salesman tells us.

Edit: are you saying you've tried an enema and laxatives? and they didn't work?? You must have a ring of steel.

What else is there to say????!!!!

A suppository or even more, an enema, and you're going to poop!! As to wanting to sit around in it for any length of time, that's up to you! Get started simply by popping in a suppository, strapping on a diaper and wait just a little bit!! (You aren't saying you get to the last moment and rip off the diaper, are you? If that's the case, use packing tape or duct tape to make that more difficult...or put pants on over the diaper and lock a chain on through the belt loops)

If none of this works, I guess you'll have to hire someone to come and sit on until you poop so you have no choice!!! 24.gif

I have a similar issue, which is mostly due to the mental block I have about pooping in my diapers. I have absolutely no problem peeing (I just let go and pee), but pooping requires me to grunt and squirm like a 3 year old who knows he has a BM coming. I really have to concentrate and decide that I want to poop.

Of course, a lot of that has to do with the knowledge that after the mess, I've got to clean it up. Cleaning up a messy diaper is a serious pain in the a--. I think the only way to get over it is to get past that block.

Krissy, if you get a mental block when you comtemplate sitting in your poop, that's understandable. If we were to go back only one year, I would probably have the same problem. I only got into poop play very recently, in July. For me, it was just reading all the stories of DL's pooping their diapers, sitting in it, how much they loved having it be back there, etc. Something clicked, and it got to the stage where I wanted to try this so badly that I overcame the "ewww" I would initially feel. Now I sigh happily and contentedly whenever I poop myself.

Eat a fiber-rich meal, like oatmeal or bean soup. Take a brisk walk or a run. Then drink a cup of strong coffee. Put on a diaper, be patient and await the forthcoming result. Then, when it's time, take your poop. Don't back out, just be brave and take your poopie in your diaper. And see how you feel then.

Walk around your place a bit with the poopy diaper on and see if, after a few minutes, you can bring yourself to sit down. Maybe you still won't be able to. Some diaper-messers love waddling around a bit with a pooped-in diaper but not sitting in it, and that's fine. After all, squishing poop all over your bum and upper thighs is not for everyone.

But always remember, no-one is asking you to sit in anyone else's poop -- I couldn't do that either! It's your own poop; it came from you. It's not as terrible as part of your brain is making you think.