LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull Ups Vs Diapers

BBB

I'm a big kid. Fully potty trained. 11years old AP. Anyway I sometimes like any 11 year old boy will play with a diaper but its a goodnight as they fit me nice and they r even designed cool and in big boy designs like ninja, skateboard n stuff that's cool! Its not a regular thing for me but a fun thing to pull on once in awhile I guess.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sasha

DIAPERS ARE FOR BABYS THIS IS THE BIG KID AREA

SO REG UNDERWARE [WET AS A RULE NOT LONG AFTER A CHANGE]

TRAINING PANTS PULLS DAY TIME AT HOME OR PLAYING OUT SIDE

DIAPERS FOR NIGHT UNDER PROTEST RIDES SHOPPING ECT

Remember kids: CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME! ;)

I've only tried diapers so far, but I'd like to try pull-ups at night. Maybe after I run out of Cruisers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pullups generally are crap EXCEPT: Abena Abri-Flex M3 or M1 when you want them more discreet.

I wish I could fit in Pampers easy up pants, Huggies drynites/goodnites and Pampers underjams, as they are all GREAT. Don't hold as much as a diaper, but look great and feel great.

I used to fit in Huggies drynites/goodnites and Pampers underjams. And Pampers easy up pants when I was in my late teens.

the first diapers i bought where a pack of tranquility atns in a medium and a pack of the newest girls goodnites l/xl. i like the look of the girls goodnites better than the boys ones cuz they're just cuter. to answer the question i like both equally because they both do the same thing in my mind the ones just pull on and the others have tapes....goodnites are good for wearing "out on the town".

I absoletely love drynites/goodnites but wish I could fit in them still. :crybaby:

It's the tightness, rustly sound and how gelly they go, like how pampers size 6 go nice and gelly as well. Plus they feel very nice and snug. And really love how drynites/goodnites have no odor guards so you stink of pee which makes me feel really horny :blush: , as I'm into watersports and the like.

I wish there was a product to fit a 39-40 inch waist like that. Are Tena for men anything like that?

Maybe these will be the answer:

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-bmx.asp

And: http://www.abuniverse.com/products/dependpullup.asp

• 5 weeks later...

I say diaper because you wont see a newborn infant in a pull up and to me I try to be as much like a infant as possibly doing things like wearing diapers 24/7, being spoon fed in a high chair or fed from a baby bottle, wearing baby clothe, pooping and wetting myself, having my mommy change my diaper, sleeping in my crib at night and during my naps, playing with baby toys in a play pen, I also never talk just cry and make baby sounds when I want something. You can now see I want to be like a baby as much as possible if you have a suggestion on how I can be more like a baby tell me I want to hear

I say diaper because you wont see a newborn infant in a pull up and to me I try to be as much like a infant as possibly doing things like wearing diapers 24/7, being spoon fed in a high chair or fed from a baby bottle, wearing baby clothe, pooping and wetting myself, having my mommy change my diaper, sleeping in my crib at night and during my naps, playing with baby toys in a play pen, I also never talk just cry and make baby sounds when I want something. You can now see I want to be like a baby as much as possible if you have a suggestion on how I can be more like a baby tell me I want to hear

You know this is the adult KIDS section right?

• 4 weeks later...

While diapers are "the real thing" if you wish to have some messy fun, pull-ups have a more psychological connotation: if you keep them dry you gain trust; mess them and you're still a big baby who is not ready to graduate to underwear.

So, I like both in different ways.

• 11 months later...

Pull ups leak to much for me and don't fit right i take diapers. Don't have to remove shoes or pants to wear diapers. That is another plus so diapers win for me.

Diapers. Then again, I'm biased because I'm not a big kid...I like hearing what the big kids have to say though!

I have been looking around at cloth pull ups - I wish they did AntsyPants in adult sizes :( I would love some. Might have to get with someone on Etsy to see if they can make them for me...

http://getantsy.com/

From the antsypants site...

Diapers are temporary, though. Your child will one day use a toilet, just like you do, and like the rest of our society does.

Oh, really? I love the "one size fits all" terminology, lol! I know potty-training geared sites don't think about those with incontinence or people that have other reasons to wear diapers, but I still find it funny!

~ moogle

Since most of the time I'm in cloth diapers & plastic panties, I use a pull up as a stuffer. If I'm going to be in disposables, I definitely wear a diaper. Tena Slip Maxi is my fav!

quick question for people who prefer pull ups. ive always wanted to try pull ups but i dont like the baby versions cause they dont feel thick for me. what brand would DLs recommend for adult pull ups? so far ive only read people talk about Tena pull ups and abena pull ups. also links to where to buy them would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nappies at night and when Daddy wants me to be a baby girl...pullups when going to big school or if out shopping etc. Daddy usually keeps me in nappies when being a little girl and a big girl in case of accidents. He will take off my nappy if I ask to go potty though...