LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Here From Northern Ireland

Andy1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Im from Belfast looking for a dom mummy or nanny daddy,mistress,master.im a little sissy like to chat with others like minded im submissive bi curious

Faílte go gach baboga in ait Eireann....

Hello to all from the emerald isle. yes, I am from the big smoke here, so if you wan tto meet / talk / etc, an IM or email adn I will reply

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

"Duckling" I agree with you on a big get together. Maybe we could team up & get the ball rolling. We could hire an apartment somewhere & everyone could pay a small amount each. That way it will be cheaper for everyone.

What you think??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great to see more of us appearing. We just need some mummys now lol. I think we need ideas as to how to get others who have a secret intrest to come and pkay and to attract potential mummy/nanny's. Even if we organised an event or something

• 5 months later...

Faílte go gach baboga in ait Eireann....

Hello to all from the emerald isle. yes, I am from the big smoke here, so if you wan tto meet / talk / etc, an IM or email adn I will reply

I'm interested in meeting with you if interested! From dublin

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hi everyone im mark im a 25 year old nappy lover it great to see over ni nappies wearers because i thought i wad the only one. does anyone know any female nappy wearers as im starting to think there not out there.

• 3 weeks later...