LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guess What, Guess What?

Junibug 4 Lucy

my problem is that i have short legs :(

luckely my nanna is/was a dress maker and i get her to take things up for me....i can also sew so if it simple i can do it easy enough....

i'm thinking im gonna make lucy some now as she has to get bigger size for hight, but it hangs off her way too much...and i have to take it in....

primark sizes are bigger than normal it seema as my size 8 sleeper is hanging off me!!....im sure it will fit the hole time i prggers....(when i finely get preggers!)

and loopy **super big squishie huggies**

xxx

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumour that ASDA is now selling them for less than 10 Pounds

my problem is that i have short legs :(

luckely my nanna is/was a dress maker and i get her to take things up for me....i can also sew so if it simple i can do it easy enough....

i'm thinking im gonna make lucy some now as she has to get bigger size for hight, but it hangs off her way too much...and i have to take it in....

primark sizes are bigger than normal it seema as my size 8 sleeper is hanging off me!!....im sure it will fit the hole time i prggers....(when i finely get preggers!)

and loopy **super big squishie huggies**

xxx

Booooooooooooo :( they had none :( Although I didn't look real close :S, its near the lingerie, and I'm like a priest near there :P Got a trucks and diggers activity set instead, and some xmas pressies ;). Alex, you can still get em from primark through so you're lucky :P

Booooooooooooo :( they had none :( Although I didn't look real close :S, its near the lingerie, and I'm like a priest near there :P Got a trucks and diggers activity set instead, and some xmas pressies ;) . Alex, you can still get em from primark through so you're lucky :P

not sure if there still in primark over here still got them not been in there for a while 2 our drive to get there

Booooooooooooo :( they had none :( Although I didn't look real close :S, its near the lingerie, and I'm like a priest near there :P Got a trucks and diggers activity set instead, and some xmas pressies ;) . Alex, you can still get em from primark through so you're lucky :P

Youve gone and got me wantin t watch father ted now, thankyou so much

I am size 18 but some 18s in primark are a lil to small for me, but I have seen a few size 20 things in a UK primark but its not in every garment its only a few things.

But WOWEE they are my fave clothes store (coz im poor and can fill a basket there) and they do footed sleepers coooool. Do they do womens ones??