LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guess What, Guess What?

Junibug 4 Lucy

so, i'll tell you my lil story....

ok so we went shopping in town today, and we went to look at pajamas, i love them, and live in them...anyway...

so im looking at jammies and talking to lucy and her eyes light up....i look up at her and she says 'look'...just staring...i tern around and there is a lady pulling footed sleepers out of a box and hanging them up....i dash over to them, she tells me that they have been in store for a few days and they are all sold out...but she just found a box of them, she said they wont last long, a lot of people have bought them for 'dressing up' i said i'm getting one cos it's great!!...

the lady also said that they are one off!

so we got one each...then one for my sis-in-law to be...she mentiond a long time ago that she wanted one....then my sister wanted one so i got her one too!!

so what shop is it i here you ask!!...its primark!!...i know that germany did them, but uk too now :D ...and only £8 (but because of new VAT they just under! but i will be going back up! :()

i can't help think, if germany do them all the time, we might get them lots too!!...one hopes!!

we will post piccys soon, just got back and HAD to share!!

hugs

juniper....and lucy too!

xxx

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah thats where i got mine for but in germany not been to that shop in a while long drive on your own

hope you keep nice and warm in them

have a nice sleep in them tonight

i think you got tha same ones as me and i love mine so much

I've just seen these in the Primark where I am... they had lots!.. Pink, blue & green ones...

The lady in there tidying up said they'd had them in a week so far, and haven't sold a single one!

(I dont think they're popular here... a lot of people in there were taking the piss... as were some friends I bumped into...so I chickened out trying one on!)

I'd need a v big size for height and body :X Might go check it out. Will just be weird going to try it on in the changing rooms :P

i gots a size 8 and it big on me....i think it will fit the hole time me preggers...but for hight, lucy said she thought she wouldnt be able to sit, but when she did she was good an comfy....

i hope they bring green ones to us.....

hugs

juniper

xxx

Thats so cute.

I'm amazed people arent buying sleepies and things like these, everyone ive talked to this week has complained about feeling cold

adult babys, the warmest, cosiest people in the world.

Buy 2

then extend the first with the other

I'm not a seamstress :P and the problem is more with my torso, it seems longer then the norm (dunno what the norm is likes :) ) I already gots a sleeper so don't need another one really. Just at that price i'm missing out.

Juni, I need big hugs :D

I'm not a seamstress :P and the problem is more with my torso, it seems longer then the norm (dunno what the norm is likes :) ) I already gots a sleeper so don't need another one really. Just at that price i'm missing out.

Juni, I need big hugs :D

lol yeh £8 is only a couple weeks pocket money

n i struggle with legs and arms. getting normal big clothes to fit without lookin silly is hard enough before getting to baby ones.

Do they have a website where you can order on-line?? I wonder if the ship across the pond, those are really cute :blush: and for £8 sheesh, I don't know what the conversion rate is, but thats damn cheap....to me anyways.

qwack

$13 which is still a bargain :P But they don't sell online :S

And yea, primark is a bitch for finding stuff that fits, all too small for me, and I mean the men's sizes :S