LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers While High?

Guest .Iramet

feeling happy is caused by a chemical in your brain being released.

wearing a diaper releases that chemical.

smoking weed releases the same chemical.

so whats the problem?

-edit-

you would think in this day and age, people wouldent care what responsible adults do in the comfort of their own home.

i give up. :l im making a colony on the moon.

whos with me? D:

• Like 1

feeling happy is caused by a chemical in your brain being released.

wearing a diaper releases that chemical.

smoking weed releases the same chemical.

so whats the problem?

-edit-

you would think in this day and age, people wouldent care what responsible adults do in the comfort of their own home.

i give up. :l im making a colony on the moon.

whos with me? D:

LMAO!!! Im in!

• Like 1

The problem remains what it always has been. The procurement and use of illegal and illicit drugs continues to contribute to the overall degradation of society. Today's hedonistic attitudes that are prevalent in people today unfortunately detract from overall values and can cause unsavory practices to be looked upon as normal and accepted when they really shouldn't be to begin with.

Look. I've said my piece. It is all too obvious that people don't get it or care all that much about the message. That's fair as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just remember what kind of contribution you are making to society and where your choices are taking you.

I'm out of this one.

• Like 2

The problem remains what it always has been. The procurement and use of illegal and illicit drugs continues to contribute to the overall degradation of society. Today's hedonistic attitudes that are prevalent in people today unfortunately detract from overall values and can cause unsavory practices to be looked upon as normal and accepted when they really shouldn't be to begin with.

Yeah, like smoking cigarettes, we all know how healthy those are.

Not that I agree that people shouldn't be smoking cigarettes. I mean really though, are you capable of thinking in a consistent manner? If so, please state what validates the use of cigarettes over the use of cannabis. If you don't want to discuss it in an atmosphere where people will shout you down, send me a PM.

It is all too obvious that people don't get it or care all that much about the message.

I say again the thread was about peoplewho enjoy wearing diapers while high, YOU are the one who chose to post an opinoin completely against the entire point of the thread. YOU made the choice to read about something which you obviously disagree with. YOU made the choice to post an opinoin that obviously would not be welcomed because your opinoin is against the entire post of the thread. so YOU cannot complain when people dont agree with you.

If you want to talk about how bad you feel illicit drug use is, then start a thread where everyone can go, and then when people post there who are for drugs you can say the same thing i just said to you, to them.

So stop trying to convince people who enjoy getting high that its bad for them. Its a waste of time, and energy.

• Like 5

The degradation of society stems from several factors, not just the use of illegal and illicit drugs.

Hedonistic attitudes that are prevalent in people today are, unfortunately, inherent characteristics of our generation.

Interestingly enough, smoking pot actually helped me eliminate my hedonistic outlook and it opened my mind enough so that my first inclination is to help others first before thinking about myself.

That's from my personal experiences at least.

• Like 2

Wow, what a discussion. I mean I thought it started out talking about getting high and wearing diapers, now it's all about peoples reactions to your drug use. Realistically , as long as I don't interfere with anyone else, who the F*&K cares what I do. I am my own person and am in my own body, what does it matter? Now I know there is the whole medical thing ( I am hurting myself and society has to pay for it ) Fine, but then there should be a law that if you do illegal drugs and it kills you then, guess what, your dead. But if you buy your "stuff" from friends and nobody gets hurt then whats the problem? Everyone here has some sort of addiction: coffee, cigarette's, weed, pills and who knows what else. But just because someone gets high doesn't mean they are a bad person, they just want ( or in my case ) need it. If I don't smoke a bit of weed then I really go crazy depressed and it's s horrible thing for my family and friends to see. I've tried "legal" drugs and I am a zombie or a zoo your pick. So why, if there is a drug that calms me, should I be refused based on what another person says or does? .....Wait, I think I'm bringing up to many subjects at once.....

I guess what I'm saying is drugs are out there for good or bad use. Some people need them and thats where the dreaded evil comes in, MONEY. Thats why druggies steal, for money to buy drugs. Thats why people steal, money.....damn another different subject....anywho....???

No matter what people say it's what's inside that make us who we are.

• Like 2

When i'm high and wearing, I feel so cute and cuddly, I just wanna hug and play! haha

Love weed and love diapers <3

If you have a problem with marijuana because you've been brainwashed by anti-marijuana Government propaganda, then this thread isn't for you so kindly leave.

• Like 5

There's nothing wrong with smoking weed, its no different then anything else adults do for pleasure. Some people say we should all be locked up for wanting to wear diapers, and we say those people are wrong. Its the same thing with people being locked up for smoking weed, its not hurting anybody so let them do whatever they want.

This reminds me of something funny that happened to me in eighth grade health class. Our teacher was discussing the effects of Marijuana while smoking it during puberty. One thing that she mentioned was that it stunts your growth. I was the second shortest kid in our class and everyone turned around and looked at me. I shouted out "It's radiation people not Marijuana, Gees!(because I had cancer as a child) I'm not gonna argue for it nor against it. I just wanted to share that. :lol:

• 4 months later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Diapered while high.

We all know pot makes you super sensitive to touch. And you like can taste colors and see things that aren't there, like an atypical pothead.

Me + diapers + high not good.

Here's why:

One timeI got high, I was holding a can of coke, staring at a clock on the wall. The ticking of the clock grewlouder and louder and louder, and as it grew I realized my index finger was slowing circling the top of the coke can. My high mind somehow put the ticking of the clock in rhythm with my finger on the rim of the can. Then...somehow....I realized that the coke can made an excellent musical instrument that only I knew how to play, yet everyone should know of this new discovery. Somehow, at various points on the rim, I could feel things....like colors. Here was the texture red, there was the texture of brown, etc etc. Then the clock hands started shrinking, then growing. I somehow thought it was related to the numbers and they were laughing at my coke can guitar full of touchable colors.

Then I fell asleep.

Point is, diapers and me and pot shold not mix. I would probably like end up taking my diaper off and showing the contents to everyone and how the texture reminds me of the grnd canyon's gift shop, and that there was gold in the mud and they had to find it, all while standing there naked and high as a kite, sticking pencils and stuff in my shit, then like thinking the diaper was full or worms and squeezing the contents out on my friend's cat while pising on the plasma tv.

In other words, BAD IDEA.

• Like 1

Out of touch reactionaries like to bemoan the decline of society that they perceive everywhere. They yearn for the good old days when all this degenerate activity was frowned upon (it still happened ever if they can't admit it). Simple fact is people are going to drink booze and smoke weed to relax once in a while, and we can either collect the taxes on the vice ourselves or we can continue to fund perpetual violence via Mexican organized crime. The fact that MJ is illegal means they make all the money, and use it to make straw purchases in gun stores right across the border. We give them guns and cash, they give us weed that would fix our deficits if we taxed and grew it ourselves.

• Like 1

On another note how about x t c and diapers? Never done it myself as I'm to afraid of not knowing what is actually in the pill I would take. Even if it does have e in it, they are usually cut with either a high dose of caffeine or methamphetamine's, which can be dangerous when you are on e and in a hot sweaty rave environment.

I do really think there could be certain drugs that could be legalized and armed with information most people would take them in relatively safe amounts.

Shit, I mean cigarettes are just as additive as heroin or meth and they are legal and proven to give you cancer.

Though I don't think heroin or meth should be legalized, but I personally think e and mary j could be legalized.

• 4 months later...

Did just that yesterday after work, it was the perfect release after a moderately stressful day to just kick back with a spliff and a nappy and listen to some chilled out tunes. Was taking shrooms the other night and considered wearing but might have overdone the dosage and couldnt get out of the bath as i had a lingering suspicion i was an octopus...

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Hell YA I love taking XTC LSD and pot while diaperd in fact i was on two tabs last weekend from what i can remember i had a fun time.

I thought i was the only one out there that did diapers with drugs. Everyother AB or DL i met are so anti-drug it was depressing

• Like 4