LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers While High?

Guest .Iramet

Its interesting to see that the druggie counter culture is alive and well here at DD. I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised given the Hedonistic nature most younger people have these days.

You folks can flame me all you want but just know that the majority of people agree with what I say. Maybe you'll wake up one day.

Truth by consensus is a pretty pitiful way to run it, don't you think? The majority of people thought burning witches was a good idea for several hundred years there...

...wait a second! The majority of people STILL think that wearing diapers for the fun of it is a disgusting sign of mental illness and perversion.

• Like 2

rofl smoking weed aint shit.also when it comes to substance abouse its from a lack of disapline. Has anyone here looked into the history of weed? Its been around for a long ass time and only been illigal for less than 1% since mankind has known about it and was made illigal nationaly in the U.S thro mostly propaganda, rasism, and yellow journalism. Go look up Harry J. anslinger, this guy used gore reports trying to link violent and insane crimes to marijuana. Also he used a bunch of rasist comments such as " reffer makes darkies think they are as good as white man". wonder if obama knows anything about that, ahh fuck it i dont care if obama knows it or not because he's got a lot bigger things to worry about and ill smoke weed if i want to or not regardles of anyones opinion. Also its funny that our tax dollars have to be wasted on people in jail for weed crimes. like realy that money could go to way more productive government projects. so keep on token if you want and dont worry about the haters let the haters worry about you.

• Like 2

A while back I took some 4-mmc (aka mephedrone, similar to MDMA) while wearing nappies. Wrote a trip report about it, copied below. TL;DR version - it's a lot of fun

The following is based on my pretty clear memories, and logs of last nights chat sessions, so the timings may not be spot on. Nevertheless, here it goes shulgin style.

0:00 200mg 4mcc bombed. Bodyweight 150kg, so this isn't a huge dose. Haven't eaten anything for 5 hours.

0:10 Start feeling something, seems unlikely this is actually a drug effect, so much as anticipation at taking a new substance

0:30 Definite effect now, tingling extremities and light headedness. I put on some eurodance, but don't really enjoy it at all

0:40 Come up very fast and very hard. It's really overwhelming and TBH not entirely enjoyable. I lie down, in silence and feel paranoid I might have overdone it

0:50 Much more enjoyable now - getting the sexual, empathic feeling I associate with MDMA. I change into a onesie and nappy, hide under my duvet with mny teddies and watch some Dora the Explorer. This is a lot of fun, I'm usually really repressed about my AB side, and can't really get into the whole roleplay thing, but now this isn't the case at all. I answer all the silly questions, and sing along.

1:20 I go back to my computer with the intention of putting on some more kids TV, but I'm now feeling too energetic to lie around. I cue up some happy hardcore on foobar. I can't keep still at all now, and have to tap my feet. The MDMA like empathic effects are already starting to fade, and being taken over by straight up euphoria.

1:40 I load up Sonic 2 on a megadrive emulator, to give me something to do with my abundant energy. This is a slightly annoying process, but when I'd usually get pissed off at, for instance, .zip inside .rar, now whenever I feel a negative feeling raising its head, it's crushed by a wave of serotonin.

2:00 Having been defeated by the fourth level of a game I completed 15 years ago, I head back to IRC. I hand out some what.cd invites at random to people I don't know at all. I spot a fellow AB I haven't talked to for about 8 years idling ICQ. We chat for a few hours about what we've been up to, drug experiences, work, and technology. Teeth grinding is quite severe from now onwards, which I off course deal with with a bottle. This also helps with the fact I seem to need a lot of fluids despite doiing nothing more than typing, in a 18C room.

3:00 I post thge following on IRC; I've finally worked uot the purpose of flip 3d in vista - it's so much better than the taskbar once you're of your tits

4:30 Euphoria has mostly faded, but the stimulant effect hasn't. I spend the next 3 hours continuing to annoy my neighbours with Bonkers compilations until my housemate gets home.

8:00 Go to sleep - a stupid idea, and I'm probably not asleep for 2 hours (3am)

14:00 Get woken by my too keen housemate. Can't get back to sleep at all, so decide to get started on my chores for the weekend. I fell like I'm slightly hungover, perhaps 5 pints worth, but this is likely down to the entirely insufficent sleep. Going outside to put up my laundry makes it apparent I'm not at baseline, as the cold air feels like cotton wool and colour and sound are unusually vivid.

19:00 (now) Still feeling some sort of effect - dry mouth, tingling fingers, compulsion to listen to music. This matches with my last MDMA experience, where it seemed to affect me for an unusually long time. Haven't eaten anything for 24 hours now either.

• Like 2

Its interesting to see that the druggie counter culture is alive and well here at DD. I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised given the Hedonistic nature most younger people have these days.

You folks can flame me all you want but just know that the majority of people agree with what I say. Maybe you'll wake up one day.

You think the majority of people agree with what you say? Well here are a couple things that will prove you wrong. 1) have you checked your reputation lately? 2) You come from a province which is celebrated the world over for its cannabis culture. Are you saying the folks from northern BC don't like to toke? Ive had the good fortune of being born and grew up in Northern BC as well as having the opportunity of going to the only university with an adjacent nude beach which is a great place to buy some of the strongest pot ever grown on the planet. If you Google the top ten reasons to live in BC you will see the number one reason is "WEED!!!!". I know when I go back to visit family and friends up there the majority of them love to spark one up... In my books you cant call yourself a patriotic British Columbian or even a Canadian unless you have sampled the finest bud the world has to offer.

http://baheyeldin.com/canada/top-10-reasons-to-live-in-british-columbia.html

You must come from a very isolated region of BC to make a statement like that. I'm glad the Cannabis culture is not only alive and well on DD but alive and well the world over.

The fact that 'BC bud' has a reputation for being some of the best the world has to offer really isn't anything to be proud of. It is unfortunate that this great province of ours is associated with such illegal activity and I support wholeheartedly any efforts to eradicate this scourge from the face of the planet.

IMO anyone who needs drugs to have a good time really isn't worth all that much as a person to begin with.

THAT statement should cause my rep to take a good hit. I wonder how 'bad' its going to get?

• Like 3

IMO anyone who needs drugs to have a good time really isn't worth all that much as a person to begin with.

Interesting. I don't need drugs to "have a good time." It's purely optional. A lot of people feel the same way.

And you say this knowing that a third of the American population is on anti-depressants? Guess they either don't really count, or are aren't really worth that much as a person to begin with. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Legal drugs... let's see, some random side effects here...

First, a few well known anti-depressants...

Wellbutrin:

Changes in appetite; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; increased sweating; nausea; nervousness; restlessness; taste changes; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weight changes. Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, unusual hoarseness); blurred vision or other vision changes; changes in sexual desire or ability; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; delusions; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; hearing problems; menstrual changes; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, concentration problems, depression, panic attacks, aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, inability to sit still); red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent joint or muscle pain2_bing.gif; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain; severe or persistent nervousness, restlessness, or trouble sleeping; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual swelling; yellowing of the skin or eyes.

Prozac:

Abnormal dreams; anxiety; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flu-like symptoms (eg, fever, chills, muscle aches); flushing; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; runny nose; sore throat; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; weakness; yawning. Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bizarre behavior; black or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; exaggerated reflexes; excessive sweating; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; increased hunger, thirst, or urination; joint or wrist aches or pain; memory loss; new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still; persistent or severe ringing in the ears;persistent, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety, trouble sleeping, or weakness; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or headache; significant weight loss; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; unusual swelling; unusual weakness; vision changes; worsening of depression.

Next, how about some alcohol?

Euphoria (BAC = 0.03 to 0.12%).

• overall improvement in mood and possible euphoria.
  • increased self-confidence and courage
  • increased sociability
  • shortened attention span
  • flushed appearance
  • inhibited judgment. See: in vino veritas
  • impaired fine muscle coordination, such as writing or signing their name.

Lethargy (BAC = 0.09 to 0.25%)

• sedation
  • impaired memory and comprehension
  • delayed reactions
  • ataxia; balance difficulty; walking is not stable.
  • blurred vision; other senses may be impaired
Confusion (BAC = 0.18 to 0.30%)

• Profound confusion
  • Increased ataxia; Dizziness and staggering occur; speech is impaired
  • emotional lability
  • Impaired senses
  • Analgesia
  • Emesis

Stupor (BAC = 0.25 to 0.40%)

• Severe ataxia
  • Lapses in and out of consciousness.
  • Unconsciousness
  • Anterograde amnesia
  • Emesis
  • Respiratory depression (life-threatening)
  • Death may occur due to aspiration of vomit while unconscious
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Decreased heart rate
Coma (BAC = 0.35 to 0.50%)

• Unconsciousness
  • Reflexes are depressed (i.e., pupils do not respond appropriately to changes in light).
  • Marked respiratory depression. Heart rate drops. Death usually occurs at levels in this range.

Hmm...like a ciggy with that?

It is now well documented that smoking can cause chronic lung disease, coronary heart disease, and stroke, as well as cancer of the lungs, larynx, esophagus, mouth, and bladder. In addition, smoking is known to contribute to cancer of the cervix, pancreas, and kidneys. Researchers have identified more than 40 chemicals in tobacco smoke that cause cancer in humans and animals. Smokeless tobacco and cigars also have deadly consequences, including lung, larynx, esophageal, and oral cancer. The harmful effects of smoking do not end with the smoker. Women who use tobacco during pregnancy are more likely to have adverse birth outcomes, including babies with low birth weight, which is linked with an increased risk of infant death and with a variety of infant health disorders. The health of nonsmokers is adversely affected by environmental tobacco smoke (ETS). Each year, exposure to ETS causes an estimated 3,000 non-smoking Americans to die of lung cancer and causes up to 300,000 children to suffer from lower respiratory-tract infections. Evidence also indicates that exposure to ETS increases the risk of coronary heart disease.

Maybe some anti-anxiety meds, hm?

Paxil:

Anxiety; blurred vision; constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; gas; increased sweating; increased urination; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; numbness or tingling of the skin; stomach upset; trouble concentrating; trouble sleeping; weakness; yawning. Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; black or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; exaggerated reflexes; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; memory loss; new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still; persistent or severe ringing in the ears; persistent, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping; severe or persistent headache or dizziness; significant weight loss; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; unusual weakness; vision changes; worsening of depression.

Xanax:

Changes in appetite; changes in sexual desire; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; increased saliva production; lightheadedness; tiredness; trouble concentrating; unsteadiness; weight changes. Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; decreased urination; fainting; hallucinations; loss of coordination; memory problems; menstrual changes; muscle twitching; new or worsening mental or mood problems (eg, depression, irritability, anxiety); overstimulation; red, swollen blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe dizziness; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; suicidal thoughts or actions; trouble speaking (eg, stammering, stuttering); yellowing of the eyes or skin.

Maybe some caffeine with that...

Dizziness; irritability; nausea; nervousness. Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blue color of the fingers or toes; chest pain or tightness; cold or pale fingers or toes; diarrhea; dizziness; hallucinations; headache; irregular heartbeat; leg cramps2_bing.gif or weakness; mental or mood changes; muscle pain; numbness or tingling of the hands, feet, or skin; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent nausea or vomiting; shortness of breath; swelling; temporary fast or slow heartbeat; vomiting; weak pulse.

Now that we've seen all this, let's look at the side effects of marijuana...

• rapid heart rate
  • increased blood pressure
  • increased rate of breathing
  • red eyes
  • dry mouth
  • increased appetite, or "the munchies"
  • slowed reaction time
  • distorted sense of time
  • paranoia
  • magical or "random" thinking
  • short-term memory loss
  • anxiety and depression

Is any drug good? No. They alter the body's function, whether slightly or severely. However, I think the occasional joint is a lot less health damaging than legal drugs such as alcohol or even the happy pills that so many doctors are so eager to prescribe.

No one should be addicted to drugs...it's not healthy, that's true. However...where does "normalcy" end and "druggie" start? Surely you wouldn't call the person that goes to the party and has a few drinks a druggie? What about those that drink the daily cup or two of coffee in the morning?

OH MY GOD - what about the chocolate eaters!? Chocolate has caffeine! Chocolate eaters are such druggies, then, aren't they? Don't give Little Johnny that piece of cake, it has chocolate in it! Chocolate has caffeine and is therefore a drug! He'll become a DRUGGIE! Is chocolate the next gateway drug delivery system? Dun dun dun!

...Oh please.

Seriously...Drugs aren't healthy to be sure...but isn't calling anyone that indulges in one (and remember, alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco are drugs too!) sometimes a "druggie" a bit harsh? Where does the line begin?

~ moogle

• Like 2

lol ok ill tell ya were druggie starts when you either 1)pawn stuff for drugs 2)stick the needel in your arm. or i guess hmmm well im sure theres some other things that could classify someone as a druggie,but the Js (junkies) are still people too. i know a few of my friends are drug addicts and i still chill with them from time to time, but i just mainly stick to beer and bud. however were im from i've seen drugs ruin a lot of my peoples lives. best rule KEEP EVERYTHING INTO MODERATION!!!!!

• Like 2

Well I usually just look the other way when people start to make blanket statements about drug use. First, they almost never include legal pharmaceuticals also it seems that those who need to classify and discriminate against other people usually have a poor self image and are looking to build themselves up. Or they are just generally bigoted and you can find more closed minded opinions from them if you just take the time to ask a couple of questions. But hey let the haters hate I'm having a great time.

Sure drugs can destroy your life but moderation and self control are the key to having fun and not causing yourself issues.

• Like 1

I think most people are capable of realising the difference between recreational drug use and medical drug use. All side effects aside I recognise that there has to be some drug use for people who are truly ill or depressed. However I will draw the line at people who knowingly engage in illegal and illicit behaviour all for a couple hours of perceived pleasure. My words may be a bit harsh but if my antics here help prevent one more person from engaging in self destructive behaviour then it will be well worth it. Sometimes people need a smack across the head to get it.

• Like 2

I think most people are capable of realising the difference between recreational drug use and medical drug use. All side effects aside I recognise that there has to be some drug use for people who are truly ill or depressed. However I will draw the line at people who knowingly engage in illegal and illicit behaviour all for a couple hours of perceived pleasure. My words may be a bit harsh but if my antics here help prevent one more person from engaging in self destructive behaviour then it will be well worth it. Sometimes people need a smack across the head to get it.

Delivery for Drynot....... Ah yes here's your can of worms. Can I have you sign on the line? Thanks and enjoy.

istock_can-of-worms.jpg

• Like 1

Now that we've seen all this, let's look at the side effects of marijuana...

• rapid heart rate
  • increased blood pressure
  • increased rate of breathing
  • red eyes
  • dry mouth
  • increased appetite, or "the munchies"
  • slowed reaction time
  • distorted sense of time
  • paranoia
  • magical or "random" thinking
  • short-term memory loss
  • anxiety and depression

Different strokes for different folks. Not everyone exhibits those traits when they smoke. I don't.

• Like 1

i love diapering up and smoking a bowl, it makes my time that i get in a diaper last forever and it always feels so good. Why must you people judge those that smoke or do other drugs, if being a DL has taught me to not judge people and to be tolerant of who they are. just a side note, i believe that marijuana should stay illegal for recreational use and should be legal everywhere for medical reasons. it is a wonderfull medicine.

• Like 1

OK first off, the post was about people enjoying wearing diapers while stoned on weed, so if you dont do drugs, then why in the hell did you even bother opening this thread? Seriously, you clearly are looking for an argument, and thats just sad.

Ok secondly... I am prescribed medication for a neurological condition i was born with, for which there is no cure, and the only treatment is to treat the symptoms, not the cause, because they have yet to pinpoint the exactly problem in the brain.

I prefer to snort my medication because it works quicker, and lasts longer than if i take it orally. In the state where i live, snorting a medication prescribed to yourself, if taken according to the dosage on the prescription, is entirely legal.

So am i abusing drugs, because many people snort the medication i take for recreational purposes? Does the method of consumption of a legally prescribed medication make one a druggie? or just a smart consumer who knows how to the get the best bang for their buck?

Also i have had a internationally known specialist on my condition tell me that marijuana use can help many people with my condition and recommended if it works for me, there is no need to not engage in it. But then again, world renowned medical specialists usually are wrong i suppose.

ok so about the OP... smoking weed makes me WICKED horny, and as ab is a sexual fetish for me, when i smoke week, i LOVE when daddy diapers me!

• Like 3

I'm going to go out on a limb here(yeah right!) and assume that you don't consider caffeine and alcohol to be drugs.

If you ask a doctor he/she will tell you the healthiest way to take a drug is to actual inject it. *shivers* but needles give me the heeby jeebies. im sorry you have a nerological disorder hope doctors find a cure for you = ]

That is entirely dependent on the drug, the dosage it is being administered in, and the intended therapeutic result. Please, for the love of God, don't give people advice about shooting up.(especially when the advice is entirely unsolicited) I hate to be a bitch, but the things you say and the way that you say them are the kind of things that give drug use a bad name. Get good information from the right sources before you skitter off down the block and through the internet dispensing advice. I say this as respectfully as possible, as everybody(self included) is ignorant of everything at some point. Do not take an appeal to authority over experiential data when it comes to what is a decidedly hard science. The vast majority of doctors aren't even specialized in pharmacology, pharmacologists are.

And you say this knowing that a third of the American population is on anti-depressants? Guess they either don't really count, or are aren't really worth that much as a person to begin with. :rolleyes:

In before he calls the United States a third world shithole.

However I will draw the line at people who knowingly engage in illegal and illicit behaviour all for a couple hours of perceived pleasure. My words may be a bit harsh but if my antics here help prevent one more person from engaging in self destructive behaviour then it will be well worth it. Sometimes people need a smack across the head to get it.

Stop wasting your time!!!

There is nothing wrong with smoking weed. You should try it as it may be able to help you. You may find that you wont be such a self righteous asshole and people may actually like you.

• Like 2

I haven't smoked for so long since high school and back then when I smoked I use to get parnoid and have weird thoughts about stuff. Just recently I smoked with a friend almost ten years after school and we were never friends in high school at all. He just started becoming a friend through work a few years ago and he is cool. He is a musican, loves playing guitar and I like drawing. Art, music and poetry. We were in high school together I was two years ahead of him. We weren't or were never friends or became friends in school. I think through ART we collied back , talked one day and we started doing, sharing art, getting together doing some guitar stuff; ruffs...He's well advanced than me but I'm learning. I found out that he's a stoner but has no effect on him. He can still rock out even when playing high on a guitar. We share long conversations , talk, talk, and talk. I never used to do this in school. I think I was more alittle more on the immuriety side of life doing too much smoking. I stopped right before high school ended. There after I got used to only talking to older people my age. Lots of people who I knew still acted stupied to me and I keep my distance after that. Not long after high school I met a guy who I look up to as a god father who was 35 years ahead of my time. I'm not gay but I stop and listen to anyone who has a lot to say, that makes sense;despite if there stone. educational history, just depends how they feel about an issue so my thoughts about ppl getting high and getting judged by ppl who don't get stoned or feel that smoking or ruins things doesn't always mean what things can turn out to be. worse case senioro's. I don't feel like I'm a loser and ppl who do drugs are not just loosers just because you don't accept it. You hear so much on the news bad stuff and were on drugs but you never hear the good news. THe good news is I didn't get busted. I didn't get stupid. I'm far from that. Weed just makes me become a better thinker. Makes me look out for myself, feels like I'm sober but I get funny and tell funnyies. I keep my cool.

• Like 1

The fact that 'BC bud' has a reputation for being some of the best the world has to offer really isn't anything to be proud of. It is unfortunate that this great province of ours is associated with such illegal activity and I support wholeheartedly any efforts to eradicate this scourge from the face of the planet.

THAT statement should cause my rep to take a good hit. I wonder how 'bad' its going to get?

-43 and counting

Its nice to see that your not isolated enough to acknowledge that BC has a very strong marijuana culture so that's a plus. so maybe we could give you a + 1 for that one so we are at -42.

Anyway, I know a lot of British Colombians such as myself that are very proud to be from a province that has a realistic view of this plant. It may not be legal there but it is tolerated to a point where people that smoke pot are not looked at as criminals.

You know what? I'll bet you something significant that the majority of those that Visit Vancouver to watch the Olympics will surely enjoy the scent of Mary Jane wafting in the bleachers.

Quote - "IMO anyone who needs drugs to have a good time really isn't worth all that much as a person to begin with."

I hope you understand its not that your defending an antipot culture that is giving you a bad reputation. It is because you are putting people down and I suspect that you probably have this behavior elsewhere witch probably leads you to a very lonely lifestyle. If this is true then there is hope. Dr.s have medications for that. Perhaps you can go to one and get one a drug for it via legal means. I would not be surprised if he prescribes marijuana.

I sincerely believe that you would benefit from it.

In before he calls the United States a third world shithole.

Who? Me? Or him?

The vast majority of doctors aren't even specialized in pharmacology, pharmacologists are.

This is an extremely good point. I personally never recommend people ask their doctors for meds beyond HTN medication and antibiotics. Anything other than that, they should really be seeing a specialist.

*on topic, or extremely off topic, depending on your point of view :P *

I am personally under the impression that one out of ever four people you meet is smoking pot. Our entire society is built upon pot smokers. These are the people that clean your roads, take out your trash, drive your ambulances, supervise manufacturing facilities, sell your products, keep your lights on, and guard you while you sleep. (+1 for the fight club reference)

You are grouping an awful large percentage of very important people into the "not worth anything in the first place" category.

P.S. I don't smoke pot, simply cause I need a job. But I also don't have a problem with people doing it.