LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Help?

I'm still adjusting to changing my own diapers (you'd think after 3 kids it would be a cinch). A few times over the last couple of days, I've had some accidents involving very messy, very liquid poo. Is there any "good" way to change these that I'm just not getting? Taking the diaper off as carefully as I can, it still drips everywhere off of me and out of the diaper. I'm afraid to leave it there too long (thankfully it hasn't happened at work. I had to sit in a messy diaper last night for an hour and a half before I could get changed) because I don't just don't think the diaper will hold that long, and leaking at work would be very, very bad. I've thought about starting some Metamucil or something similar, but I don't want to get constipated.

You can try this idea that i use and it work wonders place newspaper under but about 3-5 pages and 2 thick paper towels take diaper off wipe real godd get up and wrap paper in a rool with diaper in side then roll it end 4 end put n in plastic bag and ty off then deposit in trash i use this technique while driving my semi truck because im a steady driver it should work wonders doung while not driving

Take it off standing in your shower, then wrap it up and put it inside a plastic grocery bag.

I'd say the best way to avoid this is to be more careful with your diet and when you decide to indulge in a poopy diaper. I only poop my diapers now when I've prepared the night before with a big meal and maybe some metamucil. That way you only get big thick poopy loads that don't drip.

Take note of what in your diet could be causing the runny poops; for me unfiltered apple juice was the worst culprit. I love drinking it so much that I'll drink too much at once and then be squirting liquid for a day or so afterwards. :crybaby: Another common problem is if you eat any dairy that's a little past its use-by date it can give you the runs.