LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers And Not Using Them

DL4Ever

After reading throught the forums I started wondering if anyone else just wears diapers for comfort/relaxation and never uses them for their intended purpose? I have been attracted to diapers for as long as I can remember yet have never had the desire to 'use' them. I went through phases of my diaper desires as a purely sexual thing where there were various fantasies of useing diapers but at the time I coudln't get ahold of actual diapers. Now that I can buy diapers and not have to hide them it seems to be more of a comfort/relaxation attraction. I don't keep a stash of diapers typically but occasionally buy a pack and put one on every so often, like couple of times a month so the pack can last many months.

I recently lost my job so I seem to have turned to diapers as a way to relax and cope with the stress. Luckily my wife is ok with this as long as it doesn't interfer with me finding a new job or do it 'all the time' around her. As she put it, if I want to sit around in a diaper all day looking for jobs go ahead; just find a job. I thought that was a funny statment but I took it as, go buy some diapers and find jobs online in comfort at home. So I bought a pack of bambino bianco and attends to hopefully find the 'perfect' diaper. I have used attends before and they are my backup if the bambino's don't turn out as I imagine them. Depending on how long I am unemployeed these should last a while.

So back on topic, anyone else wear diapers as a way to relax and get away from the 'real world' and not use them? There is nothing more relaxing then sitting in a thick warm diaper and listening to the crinkeling noise as you shift, or at least thats how I imagine it to be. Although I have recently thought of trying warm water down the front of the diaper to see what it is like to be 'wet'. Any thoughts?

I have been wearing diapers on and off for years now, for pleasure/relaxation. I dont always use them but i love the feeling of the bulkiness and softness of diapers, i also love the crinkling sound. I wear diapers for a few reasons but relaxation or "getting away from the real world" is just one of them. Wearing certainly helps me to get away from stresses of the "real world"! I also get alot better/more sleep if i wear diapers at night.

i would definately suggest you to put a few glasses of warm water down the front of your diapers, even better drink the glasses of water first and let nature take its course! After some time, it gets slightly colder and the slight drop in temperature usually makes me want to "use" them again to warm them back up! Why not try it at night too? :)

Obviously you can only make the decision to try new things but please keep us informed on what u do try! :)

I very rarely use my diapers, because I'm not fond of the way they feel afterward. I find an unused diaper to be a lot more comfortable and relaxing.

Same here! Granted, it does feel nice for me to wet one, but once that feeling's over, I'm left with a rather heavy diaper that I'd have to change before it starts to smell.

not possible for me, I love the feel of a wet one. When I am wearing big boy pants, I am potty trained with the best of them. put me in diapers and I am almost immediately incontinent. I wet away freely when wearing. I do like the feel of a dry diaper, after sitting in a wet one for a while but they usually don't stay dry long. When it is time to be dry again, I go back to big boy pants.

It is relaxing and truth be told I sleep better at night with one on.

I agree too. I've been wearing diapers to bed for the last two months or so. I sleep better wearing diapers. The nights I have wore one, my sleep was poor.

Like timmyc, I am pretty much incontinent when in diapers. I wet unconsciously when I'm in diapers. I wear almost every night and wake up wet in the morning. When I don't wear diapers to bed, I stay dry (thankfully!)

I would not like to be incontinent 24/7, but I do like having the ability when diapered.

CDL

I pee instantly when I put one on, I can't wear a diaper without wetting it. right away. I'm a wet diaper lover, not just a diaper lover.

I am the same way too. I wear diapers 24/7 and I never like to be dry. I wet a new diaper the minute it goes on.!!

i do wear a lot dry...at night i sleep so much better with one but i get rash easy from it being wet so have to keep it dry....i can wear all day and stay dry as i have an unussually large bladder....

when i do wet i usually flood so this makes me not want to wet more:(

when i do it's most often before it comes off so i don't stay in it...and most of the time i can't stay in it as it is just too heavy and leaky!!

i wear abena x-plus so it takes alot..and to be honest even dry i dont find my supers anywere as near as comptable!....my supers do no hold even half of my wettings! x-pluses hold most of one....

hugs

juniper

xxx

It's a waste of money IMO to not use them.

I agree.

I have no source of income, and so I value any money I can scratch together. It would be a HUGE waste if I bought diapers with my last wad of money and didn't even use them.

It's a waste of money IMO to not use them.

I agree.

I have no source of income, and so I value any money I can scratch together. It would be a HUGE waste if I bought diapers with my last wad of money and didn't even use them.

I find that it's more of a waste of money to use them. If I don't use them, I can wear the same diaper for days, even up to a week and get my enjoyment from that. This way, I can stretch 4 bags of diapers out to about 6 months of wearing. If I used them, I'd go through 3-4 diapers a night, which would leave me out of diapers, as I also don't have much in the way of spending money.

In the beginning I would wear and not wet; however, over time I found myself relaxing more when I just let go and used the diaper. Now I am "diaper trained" to where whenever I have one on, I have little to no control over everything to the point where I have to work hard to hold in anything. The minute I am un-diapered though, I regain full control. I do like it though, whenever I wear now I feel free and even more relaxed than I used to. I imagine it has to be good, in some capacity, for your bladder and/or bowels to be completely relaxed for even a little while.

When I started getting interested in diapers, I couldn't do much - I had to sneak baby diapers and just wore them whenever I could for comfort. As I got the ability to buy my own diapers, I continued wearing only - just for sexual reasons and comfort. Over time, my interest in using them grew and since the day I wet my first diaper, I have been hooked. Often times I will wear to work and stay dry the whole time, but once I get home, I let lose. I still don't care for messing my diapers much, maybe a couple times a year, but I hate the cleanup after. Often times I will start them off with warm water just to have the bulk wet diaper feeling.

When I started getting interested in diapers, I couldn't do much - I had to sneak baby diapers and just wore them whenever I could for comfort. As I got the ability to buy my own diapers, I continued wearing only - just for sexual reasons and comfort. Over time, my interest in using them grew and since the day I wet my first diaper, I have been hooked. Often times I will wear to work and stay dry the whole time, but once I get home, I let lose. I still don't care for messing my diapers much, maybe a couple times a year, but I hate the cleanup after. Often times I will start them off with warm water just to have the bulk wet diaper feeling.

I did that today, i wore all day at work without a hitch. I get home and i just let loose. Of cpurse I had to stop as the diaper became a thong and i felt a leak and figured, not in the kitchen. :whistling:

If I'm wearing a diaper, it HAS to be used. Using diapers is one of the driving factors of why I like them so much.

says the sca.... uhm, diaper lover :whistling: ...

• 2 weeks later...

I do enjoy the clean, almost pristine feeling of a nice dry diaper. However, and this may be an entirely 'in your head' sort of thing, it just wouldn't feel the same if I couldn't use my diapers as diapers.