LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Lesbians?

Umm...dead topic? Sorry to intrude if it is, but it seemed like something recent.

I am what you are calling a "real" female, meaning I was born with female parts, and I still am female, enjoy being female. I also am attracted strongly to females, however, at the same time I am attracted to males, t-boys, t-girls, crossdressers of both genders...*shrugs* ehh...I feel attracted to personality most of all, looks secondly, gender is never involved. I can find someone of any gender or type very attractive.

• Like 1

To those who haven't read the entire thread (or at least the starting page) please do so before commenting :mellow: Most if not all the questions and answers about the legitimacy and scope of this thread are there ;) The OP did not and was not denigrating TG's, and such bashing behavior will not be tolerated in this forum which is for the LGBTQI among us (including moi).

In short, if you can't be nice to those of us who are different from the mainstream then post it elsewhere- NOT here. Else you'll bring out the bitch side of me and you won't like the results of that :o

Bettypooh

TG Moderator

• Like 2

That's good, I did read most of this topic before replying. Even though it's dead, I thought she might still be around so I would raise my hand so she could see if she was interested.

I would never bash t-girls, t-boys, anyone. I may be a biological female, but I hold a great amount of respect for all genders. :)

• Like 1

I'm a cis-female who's in a relationship with a t-girl. Frankly, she's the most beautiful girl in the world to me. :P Got the 'gold star' too ;)

I identify as being 'in a lesbian relationship', but also as being 'bisexual'. I'm wary of using that word though, as it seems to have been co-opted by teenage girls who don't really have romantic feelings for women at all. I mostly say I'm 'queer'.

Honestly I've met quite a few bi/lesbian girls in the ABDL community, people I am fairly certain ARE biologically female. Weird, that.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

Having just read this thread, i think rainbogyrl09 your shit out of luck here as

there isnt anyone to meet what your looking for. as well lets face it, theres hardly

a single female on the site anyway, and most of the ones that are, are female in their

own mind only, and not being funny, the T-girls prove my point.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2009 at 6:06 PM, rainbowgyrl09 said:

I have no quams with M2F transgendered... however, as long as you identify as a lesbian woman. And not a straight woman, cross dresser, transvestite . . . etc. You get what I am saying. (i hope)

When I read the title and your first post in thread it gave me a feeling that I was excluded from this it's very hurtful I'm on a dating site and I've had several ladies say that I am not a whole woman or I'm not a real woman. And I think you could reword the title a least to people who identifies as women 100percent and lesbian 100percent of the time or something like that. I'm a transgender lesbian in search of friends and the woman of my dreams. 

I'm also into diapers 

On 9/26/2009 at 9:06 PM, rainbowgyrl09 said:

I have no qualms with M2F transgendered... however, as long as you identify as a lesbian woman. And not a straight woman, cross dresser, transvestite . . . etc. You get what I am saying. (i hope)

I'm reposting this as a reminder of what this thread is about. Lets keep it on topic with no bashing of anyone over anything. Another repost here:

"To those who haven't read the entire thread (or at least the starting page) please do so before commenting :mellow: Most if not all the questions and answers about the legitimacy and scope of this thread are there ;) The OP did not and was not denigrating TG's, and such bashing behavior will not be tolerated in this forum which is for the LGBTQI among us (including moi).

In short, if you can't be nice to those of us who are different from the mainstream then post it elsewhere- NOT here. Else you'll bring out the bitch side of me and you won't like the results of that :o

Bettypooh

TG Moderator"

• 1 month later...