LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Times When You Just Can'T Get Messy...

A thread devoted a messer's very best friend at times when poop just can't be employed: surrogate loads! Rant, rave, share, discuss... let us know how you feel. maybe you'll learn something new!

I personally love the classic oatmeal. A good cup and a half of hot oatmeal in the diaper does the trick every time. and the best part is, you can wear it around all day without skin irritation or smell! Of course, nothing comes NEAR the real thing, but when discretion and/or timing forbids a good home-brewed deposit in the pants, it comes darn close.

I've also tried and loved the bananas-up-the-tailpipe trick. Unfortunately I usually get 'the urge' before the bananas really have a chance to completely goo themselves up and warm up to poop temp, so I don't do it all that frequently.

Does anyone have experience with warmed pudding? I'd love to try that some time. I suppose a trip to the grocery would be in order for that. :)

I've tried oats, banana, chocolate\vanilla pudding, and rice pudding in my diapers. I must admit the best seams to be just the oats, although oats and bananas is good to for a very full diaper.

I'm glad lots of you folks have the opportunity to mess whenever you want, that's awesome! But some folks (like myself) don't have that luxury. being in a living situation with flatmates, having an extremely hectic schedule that leaves me virtually NO time for effective cleanup most days/weeks, and a desire to remain globally socially acceptable by not going out with an almighty stink in public all contribute to my inability to indulge daily in my very favorite messy pasttime.

That's just something to keep in mind for all you lucky ducks who get to mess whenever you please. B)

Are you not even tempted to try tongue.gif

For one, I'm not. I can't see bothering, myself. It's fine for others, but to me it would be a totally different experience.

If I'm going to do it, I'll just do it. Poop - it's the real thing.

For one, I'm not. I can't see bothering, myself. It's fine for others, but to me it would be a totally different experience.

If I'm going to do it, I'll just do it. Poop - it's the real thing.

Exactly.

For some (Myself included), the removal of poop would just make it an entirely different experience.

The real stuff 2-4 hours after taking active charcoal tablets, cod liver oil tablets and eating oatmeal and coffee - and the feeling of it as it oozes out to fill the seat of your diapee, and the squish of the diapee as you sit down... and NO smell since the charcoal tablets take care of that very nicely. Or, the lovely warm feeling all over I get as I wake up and discover a lovely full squishy messy diapee. It is almost erotic.

Why should I waste food by placing it in my diaper with my hand.... I'd rather eat the food and let my body place it in my diaper all on its own. Then I get the full benifits of the food.

Poop happens... diapers are engineered for it. Help engineers worldwide - fill your diapees with poop.

• Like 2

I have another side to this idea. I have a very tough time waiting more than a few minutes after I get the urge, and usually the poos are small and way too smooshy for my tastes. Taking large doses of metamucil works great, but it doesn't alleviate the squishyness.

Every so often, I cook up a really thick batch of oatmeal, preferably after I put the dry oats in the blender to make them more like flour. Using as little water as possible, I get it cooked into a nice doughy ball (adding some 100% cocoa for color) and mold some nice sized balls from the dough. Once it cools to about body temperature, the dough is usually about as firm as a really pleasant firm dump.

I can take quite a bit 'back there', having played with plugs and toys for several years. I hop in a warm bath and get my bottom all stretched and ready, then stuff in as much oatmeal as I can. Sometimes Mommy sits by the tub and cheers me on, lending a hand when she can. Using my big silicone butt plug for a 'plunger' helps to get the oatmeal inside deeper. If I'm lucky, I timed my doses of metamucil right and that will be coming along behind the oatmeal shortly. Several times, I've been able to cause that involuntary diaphragm 'grunt' where my body tries to force everything out, but can't because I'm holding it in with the plug. I LOVE that feeling.

I usually have to get on all fours and really work at it to finally get all that 'poop' out, but when it comes, OHHHH does it feel good. :) I swear it felt like I had lead weights in my diaper last time. And I got to wear it until morning, when another wave of metamucil came along and filled it even more! :) Only draw back was, Mommy made me shower instead of changing me. :whistling:

I've tried substitutes before but there really is no replacing the real thing...

Admittedly though, for those of us who don't have all the free time in the world, it is quite frustrating when you have a limited amount of diaper time and the stars just don't line up right. Many times I have gotten all diapered up, pushed and pushed and pushed but all I could manage was a couple rabbit pellet sized turds. That sinking feeling knowing you've wasted a perfectly good diaper sucks.

I've tried substitutes before but there really is no replacing the real thing...

Admittedly though, for those of us who don't have all the free time in the world, it is quite frustrating when you have a limited amount of diaper time and the stars just don't line up right. Many times I have gotten all diapered up, pushed and pushed and pushed but all I could manage was a couple rabbit pellet sized turds. That sinking feeling knowing you've wasted a perfectly good diaper sucks.

Aha, that's when a good enema comes in handy.

I don't see the sense in putting oatmeal, pudding, beans or a banana in my diaper. It's just not my thing. As has already been mentioned, I'd much rather eat the food and produce the real stuff to fill my diaper (or vinyl briefs) with.

Food substitutes are OK for those who just want the mushy feeling in back, and a banana up the tailpipe serves the purposes of those who want to defecate without it being poop. But for some of us, the actual stuff, and the smell of it, is essential. You cannot get that lovely naughty feeling by cheating.

I don't see the sense in putting oatmeal, pudding, beans or a banana in my diaper. It's just not my thing. As has already been mentioned, I'd much rather eat the food and produce the real stuff to fill my diaper (or vinyl briefs) with.

Food substitutes are OK for those who just want the mushy feeling in back, and a banana up the tailpipe serves the purposes of those who want to defecate without it being poop. But for some of us, the actual stuff, and the smell of it, is essential. You cannot get that lovely naughty feeling by cheating.

Exactly. Why replace something that is going to happen eventually anyway?

Even if you do use a fake poop mixture, you're still left with a big mess to clean up.

And just the thought of sitting on my breakfast does not appeal to me, I just might as well sit on my plate of food in the morning. :P

this message brought to you from on top of a diaper filled with 2 cups of pudding and a cup and a half of oatmeal!

*rolls in awesomeness*

i have tried subs before, but to no contest.

this oatmeal however is proveing its self very well already, this comeing from someone liveing at home, this is a very accetable temperary alternative for me. :huh:^_^;):P:D:lol::thumbsup: