LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The 12-Month Diaper Program Works..

Money is the only reason I'm not 24/7. Things aren't THAT tight, but we're trying to get our priorities taken care of first (car repairs, computer upgrades) and she's hoping to get a breast augmentation in the next year or two. :) Maybe sometime after that.

Personally, I did spend almost six months 24/7, but had to bail out due to a sudden financial hardship (a new $500/month bill kinda did away with the diaper budget) but I'd be game to try it again soon. Depending on how my writing 'career' goes, (I'm writing a book) I may start working from home exclusively while my lady goes back to school for her Masters in Adult Education Counseling. If that happened, I could start the training program again. :)

$500/mo? Holy cripes what were you using?

I use Abri Extra, X-plus, and Bambino... I spend $200 a month max.

$500/mo? Holy cripes what were you using?

I use Abri Extra, X-plus, and Bambino... I spend $200 a month max.

:P You misunderstood me, it was a non-diaper bill that took away my diaper budget. Wife was not paying attention to her school loans, and they suddenly demanded attention to the tune of over $500 a month. They've cut back to a more reasonable payment now, but we've also lost quite a bit of income, as I have been working only part time and the Governator has cut IHSS pay somewhat as well.

The current 'dream' is she's going back to school to follow the course she wanted to follow when she was studying before, college level educational counseling, but was talked into finishing a BA in English. I'm also writing a book (I know, who isn't?) that I hope will be done in the next year, and we'll see if that can be published. Anyway, I'm hoping that there will be room in the budget for ~$60 or so for Bambinos per month eventually, but we'll take that as it comes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After searching, i found this thread. I was wondering what the twelve month program was, and now, I found it and am going to read it.

As far as religion is concerned, there is nothing wrong with doing tihs. Where in the bible does it condemn one for a feddish? I read the entire Bible several times, and I can't find anything.

You obviously didn't read page 743, 3rd paragraph, verse 4. :whistling:

God Loves you, Pudding, and everybody else is trying and I didn't even know that God was lost! :roflmao:

Less preaching, please :3 I'm sure everybody here has the ability to make their own choices with regards to faith and will do so in a manner that matters only to them. It's great that you found God in your own special way; but leave matters of religion, politics and other such silliness far away when you come here~

Thank you <3

@those who'd like to know my adaptations; I'll endeavor to get around to sending you three a PM with details ~ obviously this thread has now been derailed by it's OP :3

Since I doubt that NappyHappy is going to answer you, I'll try from how I perceive it.

1. What does diapers or free choice have to do with religion? It shouldn't, but the problem is that in any human organization, whether it be small or large, the leadership will attempt to dictate to the followers what one should believe. Christianity if you read the Scripture is very much based on the free will of the individual. Theres very little dictating of what you will and will not do. Its just been interpreted as having a ton of restrictions in it. Christianity also has a bad name, especially in Protestantism, for the legalistic mindset of "If you don't agree with me on an issue, youre not saved/going to hell." Although I personally believe that salvation is found in Jesus Christ, I don't think alot of the ancillary arguments that go on (i.e. KJV-only vs. NIV, physical baptism by immersion, when the Rapture will happen etc.) were supposed to be there. There are some sects of religion that don't believe we have true free will either...that we are either slaves to our sinful nature or in essence destined to become righteous, that God chose at the beginning of time who would be which one and we have no effect on the outcome or ability to change our status.

2. What does organized religion have to do with personal beliefs? For many individuals the dictations from a organized relgion will form their personal beleifs, especially if its from a legalistic relgion. The threat of "Believe this way or you're going to Hell." can be pretty persuasive to alot of people. Instead of using reason and persuasion, they use the beatstick of threats to get people to see their way.

3. I don't believe organized religion is necessary in the sense of the gigantic overarching churches we see today (i.e. Roman Catholicism, Southern Baptist Convention, LDS, Episcopal Church, American Presbyterians, etc.). The church was supposed to be for the edifying of the brothers and sisters. Of teaching and growing together. Not of dictation from a few individuals on high. If the Spirit convicts one of something in his or her own life, fine, but that conviction can't and shouldn't be forced on others who are not at the same point in their spiritual journey.

Described where I'm at on a lot of things. It doesn't help that a secularist media likes to paint us all as bigots and idiots. Also why would you want to be incont, how hard is to just go when you have to in the diaper? I'm diabetic and if I heard someone say they want to be diabetic I'd probably punch them in the face for being stupid.

To the original poster- evangelism, you're doing it wrong.

Don't give a poopy diaper about any religious mumbo jumbo, everybody can believe in what they want the way they want.... And Anyways.... The topic at hand, how religion relates to The 12 Month Diaper Program.... Dunno.... And Anyways.... The program seems to have some solid foundations that make sense, the trick is, who can actually commit to using diapers all the time. I mean knowingly going poopies while at a dinner table or a family gathering with no reason of splainin' how you suddenly became incontinent when the smell just suddenly hits everyone and it's clearly coming from you, how do you handle that. Than not to mention at work working on some code, a floor full of people, you work with everyday, see in meetings, who have expectations of you, who you have expectations of, that's your livelihood there, people can take it the wrong way when a smell is just emanating from you and they think its disturbing their workday on a regular basis. Now if I had a logical explanation, some reason I became incontinent, I'd have no problem at all going for it, or with anything I've just mentioned, it would just make them um... poopyheads for not being considerate of someones disability, but without a clearly planned logical explanation to give both the people closest to you and the people you work with, don't think this is really practical for most people's (ab/dl/littles) lives.

• 1 year later...

I have started the 12 month program and am in my 6th week. would be great to hear from those who have done the program for longer than 3 months. AZbearlover has posted a great three month progress journal on this site that is a great help. Too bad he discontinued the program. I can understand his reasons though. If anyone is past the 3 month stage it would be great to hear from you.

I have been wearing 24/7 for over a year and a half and while i didn't follow the program to the letter Pretty much of what the author wrote about happened to me. It was already easy to wet my diaper when i started it so that was no big deal to get over it was the whenever, wherever which was hard. I started in smaller private places where people wouldn't notice that i was wetting my diaper and in time got used to wetting pretty much anywhere. Over the first 6 months or so i started to wet more frequently and i started to get bladder spasms ( more like a vibration to me ) and would just let loose. My nighttime wetting became more frequent as well. I also found that i could wet in any position i was in. About the 8th or 9th month I was out at a local coffe shop ordering coffee to go when without any warning or urge to go i started to wet my diaper. I didn't feel anything till the warmth and wettness.This kept happening alot as time went on but i will say many times i will feel the need to go but i just can't hold it longer then maybe 20 or 30 seconds at best and i just go. I rarely ever wake up dry anymore and half the time i don't even wake up when i wet. One thing i would like to say i did not try to become bowel incontinent and i'm not at all Thats something for fun when you want to not because you can't control it at least for me anyways. so here i am today pretty much diaper dependant and ok with it. I just had a physical and was wearing when the doc came into examine me of course he asked me why i was wearing and i told him iwas having trouble holding my pee and didn't want any accidents etc. Upon further tests it was determined that my bladder had Shrunk and weakened and that i have an enlarged prostrate as well which would lend itself to my incontinence also during research of my familys med history i found out that my older brother has suffered from a weakened bladder for about 3 yrs so it might have happened to me anyways. My close friends know that i wear diapers and understand and its a moot point with them so no big deal there. Lastly the program does work its what you want out of it that differs. Be sure you want this, be sure if you want total incontinence bowel and urinary or just urinary like me. Good luck in your quest and let me konw how it goes for you. Thong5

• Like 2